Random Free Codes (Drop Only, no asking for codes)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Would anyone be interested in an Initial D Perfect Shift Online 3DS beta code? I signed up and received one only to realize it only works on Japanese 3DS's. Free to anyone who replies.

Gone!

Last edited by a moderator:
Was going through my e-mail and I noticed I have a lot of codes for Infinite Crisis. I hope they have not expired but here goes!

DC Infinite Crisis Coin Grant Code

9AY2CMRXZEZTMKNM2NCAFWA7D
YHWJC2CLCTLDEMPW7Z74P2PXT

74TRJ7K3QQ24Z4ZRM9KR2YMKF

RQX4M2KMPCH3MKNFNFK4PZA4N

Free Booster Pack for Command & Conquer: Tiberium Alliances F2P
348Z-QDSL-53SA-43MS

TV shows on Xbox.  I have no interest in watching these, so feel free to take them:

EPISODE OF RAISING HOPE
FB7MR-3TDFH-RFRWD-P7TQW-4W8XV

EPISODE OF ENLISTED
2VYPV-CD28V-2JB4K-MPK36-VM8BC

Happy new year! etc etc :) 5 keys for CAGs for The Cat Lady on Steam (English + Fr, De, Esp subtitles included with game)

FVWPB-EIQIQ-64KG7
ACQXJ-KH4NR-V6PNF
RYXKJ-CE00R-WIPK4
P2L4R-B3F8G-EC7AV
KG8F9-J30ML-ET5M8

regards

Happy new year! etc etc :) 5 keys for CAGs for The Cat Lady on Steam (English + Fr, De, Esp subtitles included with game)

FVWPB-EIQIQ-64KG7
ACQXJ-KH4NR-V6PNF
RYXKJ-CE00R-WIPK4
P2L4R-B3F8G-EC7AV
KG8F9-J30ML-ET5M8

regards
All lurked. How did you get all of these m0ds?

header.jpg
 ​
 ​
W3H7NP2YF2JE4N4LDFP3LMCY4

Thanks. I'm the publisher :) Send me a PM, I'm happy to give out a few more to individuals (without them being lurked).. TY, replying now. regards!

I have an extra Club Nintendo code for Animal Crossing: New Leaf, and I don't believe that it's been used yet. I'll give it to the first person to quote me, and I do apologize in advance if it's already been used.

Starbucks Song Codes okay? I grab a card if I'm in a store, and it looks like I got some duplicates by mistake.

After the Disco by Broken Bells

n9mmj4j7mk6l

lxekfplkyrrn

Spotify Premium one month codes:

eqzJr7Zecb

EwKerZzUCR

FJZTcYrVrf

fPssUft9sb

I am selling a bunch at $1 a code if anyone needs, but I will be giving some away here.

I don't know if this still works, but here's a GameStop PC Download for Darksiders.

SS3Z-K!F?-GSZA

?= Number of Horsemen

!= First letter of name of character you play as in Darksiders 2

Free Gravi on Steam.

4??3?-7665?-9??85

We love to give out codes when we can Because it's a good thing to do. we Really do hope you have a Grand time and a Beautiful day. we only wish that you can pay it forward in some way in the future to help spread the Fun.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back