Raptr Rewards 5/17: 1 free month of XBL Gold and 2 free XBLA games

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='J Rokk']I know this is Cheap Gamer and all, but since these codes were given out for free, maybe some who got them who do not need them could try giving them back to the CAG community instead of wanting something.

I am not asking for a code.

All I am saying, is if you could know for a fact that another CAG would seriously use the code, and not sell or trade it, then to me that would be an act of good Karma.

I know not all will agree with this, but please do not bash me. It's just my two cents on the matter really, I'm in a better mood then I have been in a while so that could be my soft side talking. ;)[/QUOTE]

I totally agree, kindness goes a long way!

I would greatly appreciate an R-Type Dimensions code if anyone had a spare, I've already got The Maw and have no use for XBL Gold, and considering that I'm from Canada, I can't even receive the rewards.

I would greatly appreciate the XBLA code, I may even have quite a few multiples of Assassin's Creed clothing if you would be interested, or perhaps Steam titles.

[quote name='violentfox']what i did was make a silvertag, link my xbl and redeem the raptr offer. then immediately canceled after[/QUOTE]

I've got an American XBL silver account but the reward won't show? Do I need to actually have a US IP?

[quote name='DntMessWitRohan']I've got an American XBL silver account but the reward won't show? Do I need to actually have a US IP?[/QUOTE]

yep. If you need r-type I can give it (I don't need anything in return unless you want to)

EDIT: I had 3 codes and 3 people asked. I'm out. Don't PM me looking for R-Type.

I do have some Maws though. Edit 2: 2/4 maws left
EDIT 3: none left.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Darklurkr23']Yea I go Silver tommorow. I hope the Raptr thing recognizses it and allowd me to use this :D[/QUOTE]

My gold ended today and raptr recognized it.

My gold ended today and I cant claim the rewards.

Anyone got a way to fix this?

*Edit* I unlinked my gamertag and relinked it and it popped up.

[quote name='rpmboy']yep. If you need r-type I can give it (I don't need anything in return unless you want to)

EDIT: I had 3 codes and 3 people asked. I'm out. Don't PM me looking for R-Type.

EDIT 3: none left.[/QUOTE]

this makes me sad that I missed R-Type, ugh..

Just got these codes and I have no use for The Maw (already own it). Seeing as CAG was where I heard about Raptr, it seems only fitting to give back. PM me if interested in the code.

[quote name='rpmboy']yep. If you need r-type I can give it (I don't need anything in return unless you want to)

EDIT 3: none left.[/QUOTE]

Thank you so much for my code for The Maw, was gutted that I did'nt get to get in on those promo, but only half as much now ;)

Greetings!
sad but i can not make the proxy thing to work :( could anyone send me a MAW or R-type code? maybe use my account and get them for me ? :roll:

[quote name='XxGamerKingxX']I was asking if anyone would have a spare R-Type Dimension code.[/QUOTE]

Lol at this guy begging with a 3 day old account :roll:

[quote name='Saren Arterius']There is no age for begging, I mean, we were all new at some point.[/QUOTE]

totally true my accounts old and I'm semi begging for R-Type (only cause I really want it and can't "cheat" the system)

[quote name='Saren Arterius']There is no age for begging, I mean, we were all new at some point.[/QUOTE]

There is a lower chance of giving something to someone thats 3 days old..vid rather give it some someone whos active and older that actually possibly contributed something to cag rather than leech.

I am so pissed off about my predicament with this whole promotion. I paid with PayPal (shown as an alternative payment option to the credit card) and it's been over the 12 hour period they said it may take. I have emailed them directly, no response, and I have also heard no real help towards people that paid via PayPal for the promo. All I really want is an R-Type Dimensions code. Hell, if someone gives me an R-Type code, and if the promo ends up working out I'll give my codes away. If someone could help me in my situation or sling me an R-Type code that would awesome. Thanks.

I'm trying to get this promo to work, but all the time I get "This action cannot be performed at this time. Please try again later. For more information, go to http://www.xbox.com/support." . So, can someone please give me a code and if I get this promo to work I will give the code back. Thanks for your time.

[quote name='collecionador']I'm trying to get this promo to work, but all the time I get "This action cannot be performed at this time. Please try again later. For more information, go to http://www.xbox.com/support." . So, can someone please give me a code and if I get this promo to work I will give the code back. Thanks for your time.[/QUOTE]

I've actually been dealing with this same issue. I've come to the following conclusion. If you ate trying to use the same card/PayPal for the new account that is also on your primary account, it will fail. I had a lengthy discussion with MS this morning about that. That is what we had concluded was the issue. I'll be trying this out when I get home from work.

[quote name='Mirpkered']I've actually been dealing with this same issue. I've come to the following conclusion. If you ate trying to use the same card/PayPal for the new account that is also on your primary account, it will fail. I had a lengthy discussion with MS this morning about that. That is what we had concluded was the issue. I'll be trying this out when I get home from work.[/QUOTE]

I have the same payment method on my Primary account as I now have on my Silver account that I used to qualify for this offer.

Codes were redeemed on the Silver account as I knew they'd still be playable on my main Gold account. Both accounts on the same console.

Main Gold account just weeks into a 2 months for $2 dashboard deal. Silver account now Gold for the month.

[quote name='Mirpkered']I've actually been dealing with this same issue. I've come to the following conclusion. If you ate trying to use the same card/PayPal for the new account that is also on your primary account, it will fail. I had a lengthy discussion with MS this morning about that. That is what we had concluded was the issue. I'll be trying this out when I get home from work.[/QUOTE]
they lied cause i did it. i used a prepaid cc forget paypal they are crooks... i hope some other place beats them out.

It's a shame this requires giving credit card information to Microsoft. I've heard too many people complain on being billed without authorization to take that risk.

Like a lot of people I had a hell of a time getting this program to work, Luckily I actually did it legit at least in the sense that I didn't make a throw away account...etc I actually sparked my brother in law onto the free month of xbox live and the 2 free games, He said I could have rtype as long as he gets the maw and free month.

signed him up for raptr *he already had a silver year old silver account* and he got the reward as soon as he logged in, but we couldn't get it to work so we waited a day or so to see if the problems were fixed they weren't every time we tried to claim the 1 month so that raptr could then give the 2 codes for maw and rtype it would say cannot complete, contact financial institution..etc

I figured it was either something wrong with the account or the site so I used not only the raptr desktop app but IE9 and google chrome it was the same across them all, so I decided to change the credit card associated with his account every single one I used it would come up cannot complete at this time...Mind you when I logged into my 7 year old gold account main it changed it easily but not on his silver, so after brain storming I decided to change the credit card on his account and remove the old one on his 360 it self BOOM worked logged onto xbox.com on raptr,IE9, and chrome and it reflected the change on the website.

So we went through the raptr client viewed the reward clicked the link set every thing up and it processed through he got his free month and 5 minutes later the new reward for maw and rtype popped up on raptr client so we used the maw code and I wrote down the rtype code.

Nice bonus is that I signed him up for xbox rewards a few weeks ago and sent him a referal before we got him the month free so I'm hoping it gives me and him the 100 ms points.

[quote name='cAgMaG']I have 5 of both games up for trade or for MSP. PM me offers.[/QUOTE]

Read xbl trading threat post 1. Trading the maw or rtype dimention raptr codes is against rules

For Some Reason it wont let me add my Credit Card all i get is "an error occurred please try again later" Am i Doing something wrong?

*Edit* Never Mind I figured it out

Last edited by a moderator:
is anyone interested in my codes for the maw and r type...
ide be interested in trading them for something like a different game or 400 msp code each or something else

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back