rbg OTT

Status
Not open for further replies.
I need to get a gaming (*shudder*) headset for my PC.

Typing "WAKE THE fuck UP, MEDIC!" leaves me prone to dying.

Partied down with my neighbors tonight whom I haven't hung out with in ten years. Had a pretty good time and then they went to the strip club (which I can't go to since I'm under age). The coolest part was being able to walk home with a beer in hand.

If a cop crossed paths with you and your friends, you would have shit your pants. :cool:

[quote name='Brak']If a cop crossed paths with you and your friends, you would have shit your pants. :cool:[/QUOTE]

I live in a neighborhood of a bunch of rich people. Not to mention my grandpa was a magistrate in this city for 30 years. :cool:

[quote name='JolietJake']Does amazon not do financing on some products any more? I was looking through their selection of HDTVs and none had the financing info on the product page.[/quote]

Does anyone give credit anymore? It's the sh*tty economy son!

Wait...China and Korea still give the Treasury credit...

[quote name='st0neface']Hey Eviltude, if I ask if your brother is stationed in Sandy Hook, will you ignore me for a third time?[/QUOTE]

That's it.

Sorry. Most of the time I'll make a post/series of posts and then find something more interesting to do.

"I like to ignore st0neface" --CAG

I only asked about Sandy Hook because I used to work on a lighthouse and a few lighted structures down there and was divebombed by ospreys many a time.

[quote name='Eviltude']I live in a neighborhood of a bunch of rich people. Not to mention my grandpa was a magistrate in this city for 30 years. :cool:[/QUOTE]
Yuck.

[quote name='st0neface']"I like to ignore st0neface" --CAG

I only asked about Sandy Hook because I used to work on a lighthouse and a few lighted structures down there and was divebombed by ospreys many a time.[/QUOTE]

It's actually one of the few nice places in NJ, from what I have seen of it anyways. Sandy Hook itself is beautiful and Highlands, NJ is pretty nice for the most part, but even for such a huge tourist/high income area, you still pass through a bit of ghetto.

[quote name='Moxio']"LBP smells like the carpet of Brak's boss' office after Brak takes a dump on it. my stinkhole after free Indian buffet" - Moxio[/quote]

fix'd

No.[quote name='MusicNoteLess']The music is AWSUM! This game makes me feel like a kid again.[/QUOTE]
What are you fart_bubblin' about?

[quote name='st0neface']All of the Keyport area is nice, but it still doesn't make up for me being inches away from losing my damn ear.[/QUOTE]

I don't get it. :|

Go to the store and buy these CDs, st0neface:

Massive Attack! - Mezzanine
The Cardigans - Gran Turismo
Kate Havnevik - Melankton

[quote name='Brak']Go to the store and buy these CDs, st0neface:

Massive Attack! - Mezzanine[/quote]

Good disc. Doesn't hurt that House's theme song comes from it, either.

[quote name='Eviltude']I don't get it. :|[/QUOTE]

I like the town, but I had to work on a light right next to an osprey's nest. It was not too happy about this arrangement, and tried to murk me up, missing by mere inches on one occasion.

[quote name='Brak']Go to the store and buy these CDs, st0neface:

Massive Attack! - Mezzanine
The Cardigans - Gran Turismo
Kate Havnevik - Melankton[/QUOTE]

Running to the store now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back