rbg OTT

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='Maklershed']woohoo - have you ever listened to Deep Puddle Dynamics - The Taste of Rain, Why Kneel ?[/QUOTE]

Sure have. Shit is phenomenal.

Got the Sonic DS stylus 3-pack! :whee:

Too bad that Prinny stylus is expensive as fuck since you could only get it from Rosenqueen.

[quote name='Brak']I need to get a gaming (*shudder*) headset for my PC.

Typing "WAKE THE fuck UP, MEDIC!" leaves me prone to dying.[/quote]Ackbar and I seem to be the only ones who use voice chat.

[quote name='JolietJake']Ackbar and I seem to be the only ones who use voice chat.[/quote]

I would but my mic is really crappy, and it lags like crazy.

[quote name='Mojimbo']I thought you said you were a registered Republican, utopianmachine?[/quote]

I only just registered to vote for the first time ever a couple months ago. I registered unaffiliated at the time, as I really didn't know much. I've been considering the parties and candidates a lot since then, and I definitely lean towards the democratic side. At this point, I'm voting Obama/Biden.

[quote name='JolietJake']I like living in a state where you don't have to register with a party.[/quote]

Dude...

TN=Republican...

It's assumed, that's why you don't have to register...

I like how if I were to post my gamercard, it would look like this. I got my first little 5G last night playing Beautiful Katamari.

utopianmachine.png

[quote name='Mojimbo']I'm semi-proud of you, utopianmachine.

It's just the last five games you've played.[/quote]

That's pretty neat. I'm tired of my Goozex banner. It's been handy on ocassion, but it's rare when people sign up and complete their first trade. I'll probably do my gamercard soon.

Are you proud of me for getting a 360? Being democratic? Being a girl and therefore awesome? :cool:

Damnit. I wanna do something today. I'm meeting some folks tomorrow, but today I'm alonesome. Having vodka/milk/Dooley's right now. Will go out, but not sure what I want to do.

[quote name='utopianmachine']I only just registered to vote for the first time ever a couple months ago. I registered unaffiliated at the time, as I really didn't know much. I've been considering the parties and candidates a lot since then, and I definitely lean towards the democratic side. At this point, I'm voting Obama/Biden.[/quote]

Apparently you still don't know much.

Don't vote for either of the two main parties.

[quote name='seanr1221']Want to avoid jury duty when you're older, Fudge?[/quote]

No. Politics suck dick.

But I guess that would be an added bonus.

[quote name='Mojimbo']"I believe in Ron Paul." - princess, darthbudge[/quote]

I have actually met Ron Paul before in real life.

But no, I wouldn't vote for him, or any other politician.

budge, you can't vote.

It's like the 17-year-old (or whatever) that says "Drinking is stupid!" because he can't drink yet. Once he turns 21, he'll love alcohol.

Likewise, once you turn 18, you'll love voting.

Cut him some slack, seanroman1221, he's like 15.

EDIT: ahahaha, I forgot Brak has stated multiple times that he doesn't participate in the democratic process.

NOIR don't vote...

And teef/dc: if Hancock was just Big Willie being a drunken ass, it'd been fun. The added sh*t is turrible

[quote name='prmononoke']budge, you can't vote.

It's like the 17-year-old (or whatever) that says "Drinking is stupid!" because he can't drink yet. Once he turns 21, he'll love alcohol.

Likewise, once you turn 18, you'll love voting.[/quote]

I already know I love alcohol and will love it more when I turn 21.

Voting... no.

[quote name='seanr1221']Budge, why would you NEVER vote?[/quote]

Because I am against it on a religious and logical standpoint.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back