rbg OTT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cider is nice for a change. I had some raspberry Woodchuck cider a few weeks ago. Pretty fucking tasty. Sam Adams Oktoberfest for me tonight, though.

[quote name='st0neface']Cider is nice for a change. I had some raspberry Woodchuck cider a few weeks ago. Pretty fucking tasty. Sam Adams Oktoberfest for me tonight, though.[/QUOTE]

I might have to get that, the cider that is. I'm tired of beer shits.

Yeah, they are, Bioshocked. Which album are you listening to?

Dang, I hate the asian people that live in front of me. I'm hearing some thumping shit on my wall outside and feet running around so I go outside and the guy says ''Oh, I didn't know you guys were here, sorry!'' Dude was hitting a tennis ball against the wall and didn't see both cars parked there. :bomb:

[quote name='tiredfornow']Dang, I hate the asian people that live in front of me. I'm hearing some thumping shit on my wall outside and feet running around so I go outside and the guy says ''Oh, I didn't know you guys were here, sorry!'' Dude was hitting a tennis ball against the wall and didn't see both cars parked there. :bomb:[/quote]

:rofl:

Moxio lives next door to you.

You should drive your car through his wall, then when he comes out yelling at you, just say ''Oh, I didn't know you guys were here, sorry!''

koolaid.gif
= :tanuki: ?

[quote name='manthing']Dude...

TN=Republican...

It's assumed, that's why you don't have to register...[/quote]
Unfortunately, that's true.:cry:

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back