rbg OTT

Status
Not open for further replies.
buddicn_mariovsdk2_babomb1.gif

Mobile IE on the Q9h? Nice. :cool:

Man I'm so torn between phones. I really dig the Wifi of the Curve 8320 and the Pearl 8120, but they're expensive as fuck (about$170-$200 after Cashback), whereas the Q9h doesn't have Wifi :)() but is only $80.

---------------------------

[quote name='Moxio']Mobile IE on the Q9h? Nice. :cool:
[/quote]

Nahh, Mobile AIDS on the OG Q...

NOT noice...

:whistle2:|

[quote name='zewone']Windows Mobile is a pretty fucking garbage OS. :cool:[/quote]

Yup...

If I wasn't locked into a $30 SERO contract, I'd never use it...

[quote name='dcfox']Let's play some Zombie Panic, budge.[/quote]

I still have the old beta version, it would take me several hours to download the new one.

[quote name='TheRock88']same here, he brings much more to the table than you do Mox. :cool:[/QUOTE]

You dummy, I own the table and you guys are paying taxes to be here. :cool:

[quote name='tiredfornow']Would your parents let you play Silent Hill, darthbudgebundy?

I'll let you borrow/have it! : )[/quote]

Probably... doesn't really matter though, I would just play it when they are not around.

I was looking at getting that, did you not like it or something?

----

Liquid2 has that phone moxio. 'Nuff said. :nottalking:

[quote name='Moxio']Does this phone look girly/for girls to you guys? :|

477121.gif
[/quote]

i have it in black. i think the red is girlie, but the blue and black are neutral. marten has it in one of the darker colors, too.

[quote name='TheRock88']same here, he brings much more to the table than you do Mox. :cool:[/quote]
I like having both Mox and JFD around. The OTT wouldn't be right without either of them. :grouphug:

And someone tell Brown to come back too.

[quote name='Moxio']Well the red refurb is like $90. Which is a pretty good deal. :^)[/quote]

Way to dispel the cheap Subcontinent stereotype....

[quote name='Mojimbo']Burgundy is for $$$$$$s so it would be a good fit for you, Moxio.[/QUOTE]

I believe you mean to say '$$$io'. :cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back