rbg OTT

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='Moxio']Well the red refurb is like $90. Which is a pretty good deal. :^)[/quote]

if you get it through Walmart.com with a new contract you can get a brand new one from between free and -$50 after rebate, depending on the service provider. yes, i do mean you could *make* $50.

I wanted that phone in black but I'd need to pay for Blackberry garbage because Verizon blows.

I know that's the point of getting a phone like that but I just like the way it looks compared to most of the ugly-ass phones out there.

If I renew my contract I don't have to pay any of those shitty extra fees. Which is why my phone prices seem expensive, but in the end are worth it.

I got some thing in the mail from Best Buy for 20% off a smart phone, so I was browsing their site. All the smart phone plan prices are crazy. I'd much rather go with a Sidekick.

Edit: Looks like a $20 data plan with the dash gets you no messaging, while $20 sidekick plan is unlimited messaging. Odd.

This one:
L10117583.jpg

$10 more than what? A Sidekick?

Well, probably because a Dash is a smartphone and the Sidekick can't do half of what the Dash does.

I just don't understand how internet access via EDGE on the dash costs $10 more than internet access via EDGE on the sidekick.

Oh well. Makes a decision easier.

[quote name='Liquid 2']The 8100, Moxio.

Should I take "search for happiness in the middle ages" or "intro to political philosophy" next semester?[/quote]

The latter. You'd probably like it more.

[quote name='Liquid 2']The 8100, Moxio.

Should I take "search for happiness in the middle ages" or "intro to political philosophy" next semester?[/quote]

Intro to Political Philosophy, I guess.

Search of Happiness in the Middle ages sounds boring as hell.

[quote name='Liquid 2']Definitely get a pearl. The curve is MASSIVE, lacks a camera, and has that shitty click wheel.[/QUOTE]

Do you have a data plan?

This T-Mobile @ Home service seems cheap, but it's inconvenient that you need their router plugged into your internet, then your phone plugged into the router.

[quote name='Moxio']You can't renew your contract? Doing so means you won't have to necessarily pay data fees AFAIK (at least for ATT).[/QUOTE]
I'm on T-Mobile, but all I have now is a Razr, which has no data, so I doubt I'd get data on a phone since I have no data plan right now.

The latter has a strong recommendation behind it, but the first also seems really interesting, prmononoke. I don't know which to choose. :(

[quote name='Rocko']I'm on T-Mobile, but all I have now is a Razr, which has no data, so I doubt I'd get data on a phone since I have no data plan right now.[/QUOTE]

I'm on ATT and I had a phone with no data, so even if I upgrade my phone to a Blackberry or a smart phone I won't have to get a data plan. Same with BB; I won't have to get that 6mo shit plan.

[quote name='Moxio']I'm on ATT and I had a phone with no data, so even if I upgrade my phone to a Blackberry or a smart phone I won't have to get a data plan. Same with BB; I won't have to get that 6mo shit plan.[/quote]

AFAIK, if you get a new Blackberry or Smart Phone from ATT, you HAVE to get a data plan. That is part of the rebate conditions. However, if you get a refurb that has no rebate, then you don't have to get a data plan.

[quote name='darthbudge']AFAIK, if you get a new Blackberry or Smart Phone from ATT, you HAVE to get a data plan. That is part of the rebate conditions. However, if you get a refurb that has no rebate, then you don't have to get a data plan.[/QUOTE]

Yeah I think you're right. I am going to get a phone from ebay.

It's that time of year again.

Time to dust of Parasite Eve and do another 10 floors of the Chrysler Building. This is like a ten year tradition for me now...

Looks like if I upgrade my phone on T-Mobile.com they won't let me add the Sidekick data plan or the MyFaves voice plan. Guess I'll have to do this shit in store.

[quote name='PlumeNoir']It's that time of year again.

Time to dust of Parasite Eve and do another 10 floors of the Chrysler Building. This is like a ten year tradition for me now...[/quote]
Just think, soon you'll be able to play Parasite Eve III instead.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back