rbg OTT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmm.

$30 for a show put on by the local radio station with Avenged Sevenfold, which I'd like to see, and Shinedown, who are okay.

However, I'd have to endure Atreyu and some band I've never heard of, Framing Hanley. Eh.

[quote name='seanr1221']Yellow light of death?[/quote]I turned it on to play LBP and it clicked, flashed on the screen, yellow light flashed, then the system turned off and now it won't turn back on. :whistle2:?

[quote name='dcfox']Just think, soon you'll be able to play Parasite Eve III instead.[/quote]

I have been waiting so long for that. I HATED PE2's decision to try to be more like Resident Evil.

[quote name='tiredfornow']I turned it on to play LBP and it clicked, flashed on the screen, yellow light flashed, then the system turned off and now it won't turn back on. :whistle2:?[/QUOTE]

:grouphug:

[quote name='Rocko']Hmm.

$30 for a show put on by the local radio station with Avenged Sevenfold, which I'd like to see, and Shinedown, who are okay.[/QUOTE]
They're worse than Chevelle.

Okay so I'm gonna go on a movie buying spree if all goes well, and I have made a semi-large list just in case they do not have what I want. Feel free to add some to the list:

Brick
Grindhouse
Blood Simple
Fargo
Body Heat
Blue Velvet
Naked Lunch
Taxi Driver
There Will Be Blood

Also, is Choke out, yet and if so, has anybody seen it?

Never heard Chevelle, but Budge likes 'em, so they must be like Fall Out Boy, so they must suck.

Johnny, I'm not sure. Princess would probably be more likely to pick it up than I would, though. I'm leaning towards the newer, cheaper Sidekick ($50 less than the LX, smaller screen).

[quote name='Moxio']That video's not even available, Pudge.[/quote]

Works fine for me, I am listening to it right now.

Just click on the link if it doesn't work for you embedded.

EDIT: They disabled embedding on the video, so you actually have to click on the link. That is why it doesn't work.

I really don't like people/groups that strain their voices. Kind of like Trapt. And the dude that almost won America's Got Talent. And all those emo bands. Pretty unappealing.

[quote name='Rocko']Never heard Chevelle, but Budge likes 'em, so they must be like Fall Out Boy, so they must suck.[/quote]
I've never heard Fall Out Boy but I can attest that Chevelle is pretty good. At least their first album and Wonder What's Next was pretty good. I haven't kept up with their more recent stuff.

[quote name='Rocko']I really don't like people/groups that strain their voices. Kind of like Trapt. And the dude that almost won America's Got Talent. And all those emo bands. Pretty unappealing.[/quote]

Yeah, I don't like it if they do it all the time. But I am fine with it if they alternate back and forth like Chevelle, sometimes they are screaming/straining and then the other half of the time they are actually singing.

[quote name='dcfox']I've never heard Fall Out Boy but I can attest that Chevelle is pretty good. At least their first album and Wonder What's Next was pretty good. I haven't kept up with their more recent stuff.[/quote]

Finally someone else who likes Chevelle. :cool:

[quote name='Mojimbo']Take your boy to see Choke, TKBW. It definitely brought the lulz.[/quote]

He's doing his own thing right now but during the day, tomorrow I'll try and catch it, fa sho.

Beside it being funny, was it twisted just like the book? Or less twisted?

[quote name='DT778']The writing in Phoenix Wright 3 is terrible.

[/quote]
It's called comedy. Stop being so stiff and get a sense of humor.

The funniest part of the movie was the erm...rape scene so they didn't really sanitize it that much. It's been years since I read the book so I may be off, but it seemed to capture the spirit of the book even though they tweaked a lot of mostly minor details.

[quote name='dcfox']It's called comedy. Stop being so stiff and get a sense of humor.[/QUOTE]
And try some new things!

I just want this cold to go away, already. I hate being congested; I feel like such a mouth breather.

[quote name='Mojimbo']The funniest part of the movie was the erm...rape scene so they didn't really sanitize it that much. It's been years since I read the book so I may be off, but it seemed to capture the spirit of the book even though they tweaked a lot of mostly minor details.[/quote]

Ahh, I see. Good to know. I just don't want to be disappointed or anything.

[quote name='Liquid 2']The latter has a strong recommendation behind it, but the first also seems really interesting, prmononoke. I don't know which to choose. :([/quote]

Personally, I would go with political philosophy. Both sound like they would be interesting, but if you're interested in good discussion, politics generally will win out.

[quote name='JohnnyFoxDarko']Rocko or Princess, how much are you guys willing to pay for the sidekick? It's almost brand new, since they just sent her a new one.[/quote]

You might want to look a bit more closely at my post in which I asked the price.

[quote name='TheRock88']Only song from Chevelle that I liked was The Red.[/quote]

Yeah, I remember loving that song. Best Buy was selling their album Wonder What's Next for really cheap, so I bought it (back in like eighth grade or something). I was pretty disappointed. "The Red" was definitely the best song.

Evening OTT. Just had the joy of spending the last 12 hours at a hospital. Thought the misses had appendicitis, but several tests later they discovered it was not, and have no idea what was causing the pain, so they let her leave.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back