rbg OTT

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='Mojimbo']Take your boy to see Choke, TKBW. It definitely brought the lulz.[/QUOTE] I wanted to see more of Denny but it was pretty good.

I don't think your mother would appreciate it, darthbudge. It revolves solely on non-fictional violence between two human beings.

[quote name='Mojimbo']I don't think your mother would appreciate it, darthbudge. It revolves solely on non-fictional violence between two human beings.[/quote]

She loves Gina though, and actually wanted to watch her fight.

[quote name='lilboo']So, what, you're on your 4th viewing of it or something? :cool:[/QUOTE]

No way! I said that movie is for $$$$$$s, not asexuals! :cool:

[quote name='tiredfornow']Gina is super pretty! : )[/quote]
I tuned in just in time to catch the last two rounds of that fight. She does makes fighting look really graceful, especially compared to the other girl who looked like she was just taking wild swings.

[quote name='Moxio']Why are you still playing that shitfest?[/QUOTE]

Because I called BB and all their copies of TFU are still out :whistle2:|

Nah, I only pay 23.00/month for any game, dvd or blu out at a time. Unlike you guys who drop 60.00 at your mom & pop shops just to snag it a few days early :nottalking:

[quote name='Mojimbo']That fugly-ass bitch is gonna murder our girl's face, tiredfornow. :([/quote] Yeah, way to jinx her you asshole. :(

How on earth is that even a smiley? He has a huge line going through his face.

"____ contract allows ____ to purchase equipment and services... [ ] with a discount of 50 percent off equipment and accessories and 25 percent off services."

Woohoo! I love ATT. :' D

[quote name='Moxio']It, er, ended up being a poorly compressed copy of, um, some other game. :^|[/quote]

[quote name='tiredfornow']I remember that one time I bought Halo 3 and the disc inside was Kameo! :([/quote]
I hope you guys got refunds.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back