RE5 and LOST: Via Domus

I've never played it and have never watched lost but reviews say it's pretty bad. But if your a lost fan and 10 bucks isn't that much so I say why not

It's not the best game I've ever played, but I'm a huge Lost fan, and that was enough for the game to hold my interest to finish it.

[quote name='gbpackers94']thanks. One more question. Is the Lost game even worth $10?[/QUOTE]

If you're a LOST fan, yes

[quote name='jrsmaster411']the ps3 version of re5 is 39.99 at gamestop this week and they have a coupon for 25% off plus edge card is 35% off. I don't feel like doing the math but I think that comes out to under 30, but you have to buy 2 or more games and they have lost for 15.
Here's all the info http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=232281[/QUOTE]

Coupon shouldn't stack with the Used Deal of the Week unless you can sweet talk the GS employee.

I'm a huge Lost fan, but I am also a game fan. The game fan in me decided the game was CRAP. With that said, to each their own (I love Dynasty Warriors games, so what do I know?).

[quote name='gbpackers94']I don't watch the show but I'm interested in it, and may start watching the first season pretty soon.[/QUOTE]

If you haven't started yet, wait until the end of the next season (the final season) when you can watch the whole series at once. It'll be better that way... trust me.

The game spans the first.. three seasons, I think? So unless you've seen those seasons, I wouldn't play it or you'd get spoiled.. that being said, I finished the game in one sitting one afternoon. Took about 6 hours, maybe, got all of the achievement points in the 360 version. It's not considered official, either-- they changed around some stuff. It is neat to see some unseen areas from the show, even if it isn't considered part of the show's canon.

I'm a pretty big LOST fan. With that said, the game was a pretty huge disappointment. The only cool part of the game was the ending.

bread's done
Back