Read 5 chapters e-book contest - currently only 4 entries! Win $60 game/pre-order!

Thanks again, all! I'm hoping we can hit at least a couple-dozen...

Still haven't heard from Cheapy...was hoping he might get behind this, but I'm sure he's busy as hell solving global warming and fighting Mothra.

I will be picking this up later today when I'm off work. I'm an avid reader as it is, so grabbing this not only sates my literary thirst but helps others as well. Who knows, perhaps my gaming hunger will wind up sated in the end. :)

Thanks OP.

[quote name='MrPiggles']Would a pre-order for a game count as a reward?[/QUOTE]

ABSOLUTELY!!! I figured most folks would opt for that. I'd use Amazon.com for pre-orders (free shipping will keep the price below the $59.99 cap).

I've read the first 7 chapters so far. For anyone on the sidelines wondering, the book is really interesting. I should be able to put together my review this weekend when I have some free time.

[quote name='KingEdgar0']I've read the first 7 chapters so far. For anyone on the sidelines wondering, the book is really interesting. I should be able to put together my review this weekend when I have some free time.[/QUOTE]

Thanks for that - I do appreciate it! And glad to hear we'll have at least two entries! (FYI - we're around 14 total purchases on the book...)

Learned of this today, I'm already through the first 4 chapters. Think I'll be writing a review of the first 5 chapters for sure, a few things I could think to mention.

Any way for you to send out "free" copies of the book? Only reason I ask is I have some paypal $$, but amazon will not accept it. Now, if I could paypal you the money and you could send me a copy of the book.... Also, looking to spend more than the $3 this way, since the profit is going to a worthy cause. PM when you get a chance. Thanks for the consideration.

Review completed. Congrats on finishing your work! Best of luck on the sales and all of your future endeavors!

Just bought the book, I'll submit my review in a day or two.

EDIT: Just submitted it.
It's only the first five chapters though; I don't have a kindle, so my computer screen is starting to give me a headache.

If anyone's on the fence about getting it, you definitely should. It's a very interesting book so far.

Last edited by a moderator:
bread's done
Back