RED BARON Pizza Promotions - Instant Win Game (Wii, Nintendo DSL, Etc.)

[quote name='chakan']You're all welcome.

Code for 10/15
XMY7TP9TT9
Good Luck[/quote]

Thank you much.

And no win whatsover on my end.

Curse you Red Baron!!!!

No wins. And your pizzas are overpriced, yet so tasty. Oh why didn't I just use that $1 off coupon?

I made like 10 different accounts...haven't gotten a single thing after 4-5 days...

This thing's rigged, or it knows I'm cheating...

[quote name='Supadeuce']I made like 10 different accounts...haven't gotten a single thing after 4-5 days...

This thing's rigged, or it knows I'm cheating...[/quote]

that's a lot of $1 off coupons

10/17/08
YJW3DWCWYJ
Snoopy.gif

[quote name='pbsfinest2004']like one person has won this contest on these forums, something is really wrong here haha[/QUOTE]
I think the person won the same 1 dollar coupon like the rest of us....

[quote name='keithp']This contest is rigged. I don't believe anyone actually wins.[/QUOTE]
tell that to this lucky fucker, i kid, i kid.
[quote name='StealthNinjaScyther']Whoa, I actually won! Thanks OP! Looks like I'll have myself a Nintendo® DS Lite 8-10 weeks after winner confirmation.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='pika23']I tried with like 20 something email addy's and still jack shit[/quote]

After reading over at SD, there's been a handful of winners there, but they've also been going since mid september, so that's kinda bad.

Another loss. I'm so disappointed that I'm actually going to buy Stouffer's French bread pizza instead. Screw you, Baron!

[quote name='Supadeuce']Why are we even trying...

1 win out of hundreds or thousands of entries between us. I say we boycott Red Baron![/quote]

Every time I try to stay away, I think about that sexy mustache and can't resist.

[quote name='Supadeuce']Why are we even trying...

1 win out of hundreds or thousands of entries between us. I say we boycott Red Baron![/quote]

It's free and requires minimal effort. Unfortunatly, it also causes maximum frustration as well. I still only have won coupons.

I bet the only winners are those who actually BUY the product and get the coupon...

Maybe those 1 dollar coupons are a hint?

[quote name='strongpimphand']I bet the only winners are those who actually BUY the product and get the coupon...

Maybe those 1 dollar coupons are a hint?[/QUOTE]

Don't fall for it!

Oh, and another loss.

[quote name='chadthechosen']can you use different emails on this but put in same address info?[/quote]

Yes, if you're willing to fill out the information.

I haven't read the rules of the contest, but you may want to look and see if there is a section on multiple emails from the same address. I mean, if you use the same address every time, they might take note of it and refuse to let you claim winnings.

Filling out the form took me about 1minute including page loading and the prizes per day seem to be barely worth the effort unless you want a lot of coupons.

BTW: The period trick DOES (seem to) work.

It's powered by ePrize though, and I think they've been linked to penalizing multiple entries. Or, they at least have a good verification system to check. Iunno, but just beware.

[quote name='strongpimphand']I bet the only winners are those who actually BUY the product and get the coupon...

Maybe those 1 dollar coupons are a hint?[/quote]

I've used the codes from the actual pizza boxes two or three times and have consistently lost, hahaha. Doesn't hurt much to try though, right? :lol:

bread's done
Back