Red Dead Redemption: Collector's/Promotional Items For Sale!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Z(+)DIAC

CAGiversary!
Feedback
15 (100%)
I know there was an extensive thread before and after RDR's release on people looking for the limited run of RDR playing cards that were being given out at select retailers.

Obviously, Rockstar has another huge hit on its hands and I suspect is looking to make a few extra bucks. That being said, it looks like they are offering up all available promotional items plus a few collector's goodies for RDR via an official store.

Check it out here: http://rockstarwarehouse.stores.yahoo.net/rdrliedfrco.html

Notable Items:

Playing Cards & Dice - $10

rockstarwarehouse_2108_15231127

DELUXE (not sure what the difference is) Playing Cards - $10

rockstarwarehouse_2108_14720114

Dynamite Candle - $15
rockstarwarehouse_2108_10871321

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Wompdevil']Yeah I got an email as well saying my order is backorder but that they are getting more stock in sometime this month or next. I ordered a few days after the stuff went live so I guess they had a lot of orders the first couple of days.[/QUOTE]

I ordered the day it was put up on their site. Hmmm, oh well, guess I'll have to wait.

If anyone actually ordered when the stuff was out of stock it looks like its back in. I had ordered something and a lady emailed me asking if I wanted to cancel the order or wait, I chose to wait and I forgot about it but today got a confirmation email saying my stuff has shipped.

What are all the sides of the dice? I have tried in vain to find pictures of them besides the few that are out. Do they have the full 1-6 like normal die? or is there 1-5 and then the Rockstar logo and the RDR side?

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back