Red Hulk an Xbox 360 Exclusive at Gamestop

banodyne

CAGiversary!
For The Incredible Hulk movie based game, Gamestop announced that Red Hulk will be an exclusive playable character only for the Xbox 360 if you pre-order the game from them. (Red Hulk's the new bad guy in current Hulk comics.) Check out the article for details.

Do you think this will be an open code that everyone will share on the net, or a unique 5x5 code, or a limited run disc?

Im familiar with the new hulk comics. Red hulk is pretty cool. In the comic its a big detail that red hulk's weapon of choice is a huge gun/revolver he carries with him.

[quote name='Poqueoclock']In the comic its a big detail that red hulk's weapon of choice is a huge gun/revolver he carries with him.[/quote]

Red, carries a huge revolver...does he also have some googles on his head to cover his filed down horns? :p

[quote name='rpepper']Red, carries a huge revolver...does he also have some googles on his head to cover his filed down horns? :p[/QUOTE]

Yeah, as soon as someone said he had a revolver I thought of Helboy.

No, he does not carry a gun. He used it to kill someone in the first issue, but does not carry it. If he did he would have destroyed the S.H.I.E.L.D. helicarrier in issue two, and killed Abomination in issue three.

[quote name='Theduck']I love how Marvel pretends that WWH never happened. Why is New York not in ruins? Why did Banner get out so easily after that stunt? Both weak and lame.[/quote]

Dude, how dare you.

How DARE YOU doubt the awesomeness that is Damage Control? They've rebuilt New York ten, TWENTY times over, in less than a week. That's why everything is back to normal. Damage Control knows how to do its job PERFECTLY.

(Disclaimer: I'm a Damage Control fan; the how dare you thing was a joke, please do not take it seriously. :cool:)

[quote name='Kitsune Sniper']Dude, how dare you.

How DARE YOU doubt the awesomeness that is Damage Control? They've rebuilt New York ten, TWENTY times over, in less than a week. That's why everything is back to normal. Damage Control knows how to do its job PERFECTLY.

(Disclaimer: I'm a Damage Control fan; the how dare you thing was a joke, please do not take it seriously. :cool:)[/quote]

Ahh, I forgot about them. I read the new 3 part series and it was awesome.:D:D

Picked up my new copy of the Gamestop Exclusive Incredible Hulk with RED HULK today and let me tell any who care, it is NOT just a unlockable code !!

The cover artwork and game disc are EXCLUSIVE to Gamestop and picture the Red Hulk on the back of the game cover artwork and on the front the part that says Red Hulk Gamestop exclusive is not a sticker but an actual printed part of the artwork cover !! Looks like it is burned onto the game disc EXCLUSIVELY for Gamestop.

Will play it in the morning since got home late from seeing Kung Fu Panda tonight !!

RED HULK looks so sweeet though !

Xfactor

Thanks for the news, Xfactor. I think the character looks ridiculous in the comics, but what a cool,genuine exclusive. Hope the game's fun too.

The Red Hulk surprisingly is not a code and different discs and covers were made for the GS exclusive. I still haven't opened it yet.
imag01282.jpg
imag01292.jpg

bread's done
Back