Register Vita get Free $20 PSN *Fixed Issues* Update From SONY

Hey guys, I'm a Sony Rewards member who got the Vita $20 PSN referral email too, so I can send out referrals. Just click this link to accept a referral from me, no referral code entering needed: http://t.co/CWw3jJNXCz

Thanks cags! :)

[quote name='pollosg1']you have already accepted this introduction and it is still pending, what does that mean[/QUOTE]

As long as you have went through the page where you entered your Vita's serial number (9-digits after the DC) and your PSN ID, you should have arrived to a page that says something like "Congratulations, thank you for purchasing a PS Vita. Your $20 PSN card should arrive in 4-6 weeks". This is the final page for referral-acceptors.

Any referrals that were accepted during this month are still pending (the promotional staff needs to review all referrals/Vita codes for authenticity), but they should be confirmed or denied at the end of the promotional period, the end of this week.

Yeah, not sure what's up with mine. I show 2 referrals in my list: 1 accepted, 1 success-pending. Both are from late January.

[quote name='dgwillia006']So wait, if mine says Success Pending, does that mean I did something wrong? Or that Sony is still just going through them[/QUOTE]

Success Pending means that your serial code was accepted as a real Vita code, but now it needs to be evaluated by the Vita promotional staff once the program is over (at the end of this week) for authenticity. Referrals given/accepted in January were evaluated as Successful or Unsuccessful (denied) at the start of February. February referrals will be evaluated soon.

All of my January referrals were denied, listed as Unsuccessful (most likely since the code-entering forum wasn't acting properly until this month), so I'm hoping that my few more new referrals from this month will end up becoming a Successful referral :/

[quote name='sir-fly']i hope we all can get a few more referrals in[/QUOTE]

I mass-messaged all of my PSN friends last night, don't know why I didn't think about messaging them sooner...so far I got two responses where they think it's a scam :/ Anyone else want to get an easy free $20 PSN Card, feel free to check out my link, the program ends in just a few more hours! Use the 9 digits after DC on the left sticker on your Vita during registration. Thanks for the fun times CAGs! :)

http://t.co/sZjjWzxkwi

[quote name='angelfire13']Hi this is my referral code if you want to register for $20,

referral code 14152126

thanks![/QUOTE]

Randomly used your code to register my vita. After 4-6 weeks I get emailed a code?

[quote name='finsfan0210']Here is mine for people to use.

14236905 http://psvita.amplifinity.com/offer

I'd really appreciate anyone who use it. So far all of my referrals are still successful/pending at the moment.[/QUOTE]

I used yours.

And if anyone is also late in completing this offer, as I was, and was looking for a referral code here's mine:

Thanks!

[quote name='Green Card200']Randomly used your code to register my vita. After 4-6 weeks I get emailed a code?[/QUOTE]

Thanks! yes Sony says that will give the code in 4 - 6 weeks

Thank-you to the people who have already registered under my referral. I currently have 4 users registered.

Remember, this promotion ends today. If you haven't registered your Vita yet, pick a CAG referral and register today. Don't forget to register your systems with a CAG so that we all get rewarded with $20 PSN codes.

For anyone who needs a referral code, you can use mine below (or one of the many from other CAGs above):
Referral code: 14314913
http://psvita.amplifinity.com/offer

[quote name='Anexanhume']Today is the last day to register your vita through the referral program for a $20 PSN card:

http://www.reddit.com/r/vita/comment...0_psn_card_by/

referral codes to try:

Unfortunately I never received a referral code to give out but I still get the $20 PSN by using one of those codes.[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the heads up, this is the first I have heard of this. Too bad I didn't bring my Vita to work, oh well, I'll have to give it a try when I get home.

[quote name='Anexanhume']Today is the last day to register your vita through the referral program for a $20 PSN card:

referral codes to try:

Unfortunately I never received a referral code to give out but I still get the $20 PSN by using one of those codes.[/QUOTE]

Wow awesome deal. Just signed up and they said in 4-6 weeks I'll have my $20 PSN card. Yay :D

^Mine got denied. I think they are able to actually check when your Vita was purchased. So unless you did recently purchase a Vita, don't hold your breath.

[quote name='tylerh1701']^Mine got denied. I think they are able to actually check when your Vita was purchased. So unless you did recently purchase a Vita, don't hold your breath.[/QUOTE]

How long ago was yours purchased? I got mine from the Thanksgiving Amazon deal. Think it is new enough? I'll try it out after work today.

referral codes to try:

Many thanks! I just registered my vita and am going to get the $20 in 4-6 weeks ...which I'll probably buy vita games with! :lol:.

[quote name='whoknows']I wish they would have updated the site today so we'd know which ones went through or not before the deadline.[/QUOTE]
it ends today at 600 pm. i think

[quote name='tylerh1701']^Mine got denied. I think they are able to actually check when your Vita was purchased. So unless you did recently purchase a Vita, don't hold your breath.[/QUOTE]

I bought it on release day and sold it 3 months later. Kept the box and that still worked. Did you put everything correctly?

[quote name='KirbyLovesTacos']I bought it on release day and sold it 3 months later. Kept the box and that still worked. Did you put everything correctly?[/QUOTE]

where is the serial no. on the box ?

[quote name='patsrule316']How long ago was yours purchased? I got mine from the Thanksgiving Amazon deal. Think it is new enough? I'll try it out after work today.[/QUOTE]

The Black Friday Assassin's Creed model worked for me.

How can I get my own referral code that I can give to someone else?

EDIT: If a fellow CAG has their own referral code please post, so I can use you as the person who referred me :)

[quote name='rbanez']How can I get my own referral code that I can give to someone else?

EDIT: If a fellow CAG has their own referral code please post, so I can use you as the person who referred me :)[/QUOTE]

Here's mine:

I signed up last night and haven't had anyone sign up under me yet. I would really appreciate it ;)

EDIT: after registering I found my code after clicking the "print referral cards to hand out" link and it took me to a page with my ref code if that helps anyone.

[quote name='rbanez']How can I get my own referral code that I can give to someone else?

EDIT: If a fellow CAG has their own referral code please post, so I can use you as the person who referred me :)[/QUOTE]

Wish I could help, but Sony says my PSN ID is invalid lol.

[quote name='admiralvic']Wish I could help, but Sony says my PSN ID is invalid lol.[/QUOTE]

Yes, only people chosen by Sony get referral codes. You would have received an e-mail.

[quote name='Interstella 5555']Here's mine:

I signed up last night and haven't had anyone sign up under me yet. I would really appreciate it ;)[/QUOTE]

USed your code.
EDIT: Thanks.

[quote name='Anexanhume']Yes, only people chosen by Sony get referral codes. You would have received an e-mail.[/QUOTE]
Tried searching my email for it, but didn't get any. Missed the $10 psn msg and now this darn it sony lol.

[quote name='Anexanhume']Yes, only people chosen by Sony get referral codes. You would have received an e-mail.[/QUOTE]

I'm aware, just saying I wish I could.

[quote name='admiralvic']I'm aware, just saying I wish I could.[/QUOTE]

I know, I was piggy-backing your comment in response to the person you quoted.

For those wondering, you don't have to check your e-mail. Just enter your PSN id on the get a referral code page and see if it lets you.

can someone give a brief explanation of this promotion? as in, who am i giving my details to? do i need to have gotten an email? i'm a little confused, even after reading that linked rededit page.

hmm. reading the main page of the promotion:

"Disclaimer: The person sending you this message is participating in a PS Vita promotion. If the referral is successful, your friend will receive a $20 PSN Card, "

So the $20 credit goes to someone else? Confused.

[quote name='affa']can someone give a brief explanation of this promotion? as in, who am i giving my details to? do i need to have gotten an email? i'm a little confused, even after reading that linked rededit page.[/QUOTE]

Sure. Sony sent out e-mails to certain PSN IDs that said (paraphrasing) "Get people to buy a vita and enter your referral code along with their name, e-mail, psn id and hardware serial number. You'll get 1000 sony rewards points and 20 psn credit up to ten referrals. Your referees will get 20 psn credit."

You're giving your information to urefer and Sony.

[quote name='affa']hmm. reading the main page of the promotion:

"Disclaimer: The person sending you this message is participating in a PS Vita promotion. If the referral is successful, your friend will receive a $20 PSN Card, "

So the $20 credit goes to someone else? Confused.[/QUOTE]

Both get $20. Sender also gets 1k sony rewards points ($10 equivalent)

[quote name='BWOzar']If anyone else wants to hook a fellow CAG up, my referral code is 14043136 for the offer http://psvita.amplifinity.com/offer[/QUOTE]

I just used this one. It said "Congrats! Thank you for purchasing a Vita. Your $20 PSN card is processing. Please allow 4 to 6 weeks for delivery.

So, I assume everything went ok.

[quote name='MooseTheCorgi']I am going to try to get a bunch of people I work with to sign up for this so hopefully we can get you some fat psn cash.[/QUOTE]

In fairness, I should add that if you want to hook up your own thing - log back into the site after you register your Vita (I clicked the link in the e-mail they sent me and then removed the end of the URL). From there you can select to print out handouts and get a code there you can spread to friends. While I definitely appreciate people using my code as much as possible, I think you deserve to snag the PSN cash for the next tier of people you bring into the mix.

bread's done
Back