Renew your Gamer's Club Unlocked Membership and get 250 RZ Points ($5)

BudzMcGee

CAGiversary!
Feedback
3 (100%)
I haven't seen anyone else post this so I thought I'd just mention it since many of us signed up the first day we could last year and our subscription is almost up.

Got an email about a week ago stating that if we renew our Gamer's Club Unlocked membership "before it expires" that we will receive 250 Reward Zone points ($5) for doing so. Effectively making the yearly membership only $10 (an even sweeter deal for those of us paying for the membership with trade in credit). There didn't appear to be a special link or anything like that, and the easiest way to renew would probably be when you are already buying something else (if your membership is almost expired it will prompt the cashier to ask if you would like to renew when you use your RZ card while checking out). Remember to grab a copy of this month's issue when you do!

A nice bonus for singing up for an already great program.

[quote name='PimpLimp']Yup, my DOTD points just posted as well.

I was just looking through BB's Offers and Promos and I'm not seeing the deal anymore. I fear it might be over.[/QUOTE]

I didnt see it either a pimp named slickback. I think I missed it too :(

I got the DOTD sign up points showing as posted too, but I already had 100 or so points BEFORE then and the mods at the BB forums just added in 44 points manually for my missing trade-in from 9/11/12.

So I should be like 5 points from a $5 RZ certificate, instead I'm 105 points from it.:bomb: I also have 50 some points showing as pending from the trade-in I did yesterday.

Cmon 100 DOTD points, post to my damn account along with my 58 points for the trade-in so I can essentially renew the GCU for $5 in credit(after using the freebie $5 RZ certificate they sent me in conjunction with the points here). :D

Last edited by a moderator:
bread's done
Back