Resident Evil 5 (PS3/360) $39.99 at Newegg

yea, i hate to say it but re dropped for me after 3. i really wish a modern dino crisis would come out though. good find, but ill wait till this is 19.99.

Hmm...would have jumped on this for sure at launch. Can't quite make up my mind now. If it were a more traditional RE game I'd have been for full price...

Remember, the 360 one has save corruption. The PS3 one had locked saves, but a patch took that out (and apparently the unpatched game can run saves that were "unlocked" with the patch, for playing-it-in-the-future-purposes).

So the PS3 one is the way to go...although I'd like if they released updated versions of both with whatever patches are needed included already.

I've heard this game was loads of fun, and I love the Resident Evil series, but for some reason I just wanna hold out until this game is $29.99. Thanks anyway OP

Not a bad find. When I get my backlog manageable I use Gamefly, and the games are usually in good shape-and the games they sell include an essentially new case and instruction manual (they pack it away somewhere until they sell the game, so it's probably as "new" as the opened/resealed games Gamestop is infamous for).

Nice find, this game is awesome.
151l1259.jpg

Thanks! I'd much rather order from Amazon, except...I want my ECA discount working :(

Darn it, by the time it works the deal'll probably be gone :(

bread's done
Back