Resident Evil 5 Tricell Messenger Bag - $7.95 NEW GameDealDaily.com Daily Deal 1/7

Status
Not open for further replies.

drfrielgood

CAGiversary!
Feedback
14 (88%)
www.gamedealdaily.com

Over a year ago we started Gamedealdaily.com, a website dedicated to offering CAGs and gamers worldwide some great deals on video games. Check the front page of our site each day for our Deal of the Day. A new deal will be posted every day, seven days a week, at noon ET. Last fall we also added our Weekly Giveaways, in which we give away 4 free items from our inventory each week. See the bottom of this post for more information on the current prize and how to enter.

Now in our second year of operation, we hope to offer even better daily deals and giveaways. Please check out our site and PM me with any questions or concerns you may have.

LINK: www.gamedealdaily.com

Today's Deal: Resident Evil 5 Tricell Messenger Bag - $7.95 NEW

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

CHECK OUT GAMEDEALDAILY ON FACEBOOK!

http://www.facebook.com/pages/GameDealDaily/132358190948

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

FOLLOW GAMEDEALDAILY ON TWITTER!

http://twitter.com/gamedealdaily

We'll use Twitter to keep everyone updated with our daily deals, along with our weekly giveaways, random thoughts, and exclusive un-publicized deals that can be found within our store.

http://twitter.com/gamedealdaily

NEW - CHECK OUT OUR ARCADE!

We just added an arcade onto the site with some current and classic arcade games. You can play any of the games, save your high scores, and earn trophies by making it to the top of the leaderboard in any one of the games. We will also add voting capabilities so that you can help select the next additions to the arcade!

Click here to check out the arcade:

http://www.gamedealdaily.com/forum/arcade.php

SELL US YOUR GAMES!

Gamedealdaily.com will buy back your games! Don't accept Gamestop's ridiculously low trade-in prices! We buy games, accessories, and systems, all the way from NES to PS3. You can check out many of our trade-in prices at:

http://www.gamedealdaily.com/wanted.php

If you would like to trade in games that aren't on the list, shoot me a PM or send an email to the site and we will send you a trade quote. Payment for your trades is sent through Paypal (we will pay the Paypal fees) or by money order, so you will be able to spend the money on whatever you like.

Each week Gamedealdaily.com gives away four free items selected from our inventory. A new contest begins at 1pm Eastern time every Monday afternoon. Entrants have 7 days to compile as many entries as they can to give them the best shot at winning one of the prizes. The winners will be randomly selected from the pool of total entrants.

Enter the contest at this link:

http://www.gamedealdaily.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=1

Last edited by a moderator:
Nice shipping time on the PS2 games, Doc.

Here we go:
1. Need for Speed: Most Wanted (Pretty scratched up, none too deep)
2. NBA Live 07 (pretty rough shape)
3. NFL Blitz 2003 (who cares) [Note: That's 2 dated sports games, better not be more :)]
4. GTA: San Andreas (average shape)
5. Ice Age 2 (yippee!)
6. Rebel Raiders: Operation Nighthawk (blue disc, can't tell how bad but there are some scratches)
7. Tekken Tag Tournament (ditto)
8. The Sims Bustin' Out (pretty scratched up)
9. 50 Cent: Bulletproof (average)
10. Tony Hawk 3 (not bad shape, but blockbuster stickers on disc front)
11. Enter the Matrix (pretty bad)
12. SOCOM 3 (worst shape yet, sticker on front)
13. Def Jam Vendetta (pretty bad)
14. Virtua Fighter 4 Evolution (average shape)
15. Bratz Diamondz (I feel like I won the lottery)
16. Army Men (huge blockbuster sticker on it, coaster)
17. Commandos Strike Force (pretty bad)
18. Scooby-Doo! Night of 100 Frights (awful shape, what a loss)
19. Marc Ecko's Getting Up (?)
20. Shadow the Hedgehog (decent shape)

All in all nothing fantastic, unless someone can tell me otherwise. GTA is obviously the best game of the bunch, but I already have that one. Still, it was a blast opening them and hoping for something great, even if it never came. I'll definitely be in for the next grab bag.

I'll pop some in later to see if they're playable, I'd suspect about half will be without cleaning. Only two or three looked unsalvagable.

[quote name='bvharris']Nice shipping time on the PS2 games, Doc.

Here we go:
1. Need for Speed: Most Wanted (Pretty scratched up, none too deep)
2. NBA Live 07 (pretty rough shape)
3. NFL Blitz 2003 (who cares) [Note: That's 2 dated sports games, better not be more :)]
4. GTA: San Andreas (average shape)
5. Ice Age 2 (yippee!)
6. Rebel Raiders: Operation Nighthawk (blue disc, can't tell how bad but there are some scratches)
7. Tekken Tag Tournament (ditto)
8. The Sims Bustin' Out (pretty scratched up)
9. 50 Cent: Bulletproof (average)
10. Tony Hawk 3 (not bad shape, but blockbuster stickers on disc front)
11. Enter the Matrix (pretty bad)
12. SOCOM 3 (worst shape yet, sticker on front)
13. Def Jam Vendetta (pretty bad)
14. Virtua Fighter 4 Evolution (average shape)
15. Bratz Diamondz (I feel like I won the lottery)
16. Army Men (huge blockbuster sticker on it, coaster)
17. Commandos Strike Force (pretty bad)
18. Scooby-Doo! Night of 100 Frights (awful shape, what a loss)
19. Marc Ecko's Getting Up (?)
20. Shadow the Hedgehog (decent shape)

[/QUOTE]

That actually sounds like a good mix. Marc Ecko's Getting Up is a pretty good title and VF4 Evolution is a great edition, which even includes the original VF remade using the newer engine.

I am even more hyped about receiving my set now. Got my fingers crossed it will show up tomorrow...

[quote name='TctclMvPhase']That actually sounds like a good mix. Marc Ecko's Getting Up is a pretty good title and VF4 Evolution is a great edition, which even includes the original VF remade using the newer engine.

I am even more hyped about receiving my set now. Got my fingers crossed it will show up tomorrow...[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the heads up on those two, I'll put them at the top of the pile.

Disturbingly enough, the Bratz game I had no trouble finding a cover for. Those guys at The Cover Project have too much time on their hands. Now, whether I'll actually print it out....

Red Star is utterly fantastic for an action brawler/shooter. At $10 shipped, if you don't pick it up, I don't really want to know you.

I got my two lots I ordered today and thought I'd share them all with you guys. I got some pretty good stuff and the shipping was fast.

Lot #1
1. Shadow the Hedgehog
2. Enter the Matrix
3. Juiced 2
4. WWE Smackdown: Here comes the pain
5. GTA: San Andreas
6. The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers
7. WWE Smackdown vs. Raw 2007
8. Tony Hawk’s Underground 2
9. AND1 Street ball
10. NBA Street
11. Tony Hawk’s Pro Skater 4
12. Tomb Raider: The Angel of Darkness
13. Shinobi
14. Simpsons Road rage
15. Star Wars Jedi Starfighter
16. Stuntman
17. The Getaway
18. Need for Speed Underground
19. Over the Hedge
20. NCAA Football 2008

Lot #2
1. Crash Bandicoot: The Wrath of Cortex
2. WWE Smackdown vs. Raw 2006
3. Dynasty Warriors 4
4. Mortal Kombat: Deadly Alliance
5. The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers
6. EA Fight night 2004
7. Enter the Matrix
8. DBZ Budokai 2
9. Gran Turismo 3
10. Mortal Kombat: Armageddon
11. Metal Gear Solid 2
12. NFL Street 2
13. ATV Off Road Fury 4
14. Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban
15. Spiderman 3
16. Tony Hawk’s Underground
17. Super Trucks Racing
18. Burnout
19. Scarface
20. Driven

I ordered a game from GameDealDaily.com 9 August and they never shipped my game or responded to my email.

Edit: Ok, that was a lie. I apologize to GameDealDaily. It was my own poor communication with the person who received the game.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Fan_of_a_G-Man']I ordered a game from GameDealDaily.com 9 August and they never shipped my game or responded to my email.[/QUOTE]

Please send me a PM with your order details. There's no reason why you shouldn't have received your game yet.

[quote name='Fan_of_a_G-Man']I ordered a game from GameDealDaily.com 9 August and they never shipped my game or responded to my email.[/QUOTE]

Yeah he isn't very good at responding to emails but I'd say he's not trying to scam you.

I wouldnt worry. Something similar happened to me in the past, but the good doctor actually expedited shipping when they finally did send out more order so that it arrived within the original time window.

It can be frustrating, but they do always follow through...

Thank you so much for making The Red Star available! I borrowed a demo disc out of an OXM four years ago just to be able to play it. I don't even own a PS2 (and I've heard the new PS3's no longer support backwards compatibility), but I'm picking this up just for the chance that I might get to try the finished game. I thought all we were ever going to have was the shoddy beta version someone released a couple years ago when the game was in limbo.

[quote name='Easy Reader']Thank you so much for making The Red Star available! I borrowed a demo disc out of an OXM four years ago just to be able to play it. I don't even own a PS2 (and I've heard the new PS3's no longer support backwards compatibility), but I'm picking this up just for the chance that I might get to try the finished game. I thought all we were ever going to have was the shoddy beta version someone released a couple years ago when the game was in limbo.[/QUOTE]

Is it not the same one that was released in 07 that IGN gave a 6.9 to?

[quote name='SilverBulletKY']Is it not the same one that was released in 07 that IGN gave a 6.9 to?[/QUOTE]

I've never played it, but the fact that it has a 72 on metacritic and a 9.7 user rating means its a prime example of the disconnect between what the gaming press things and what gamers actually like to play.

I bit.

Here's what I got in my 20 random PS2 game lot:

1. Goldeneye Rogue Agent
2. Dragonball Z Budokai Tenkaichi
3. Power Rangers Dino Thunder
4. Fight Night Round 2
5. ATV Offroad Fury 2
6. LotR Two Towers
7. State of Emergency
8. Tomb Raider Legend
9. Medal of Honor Rising Sun
10 .Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles
11. Midnight Club
12. Tony Hawk's American Wasteland
13. Over The Hedge
14. Onimusha 2
15. True Crime
16. Conflict: Desert Storm
17. Dragonball Z Budokai
18. GTA San Andreas
19. Madden '08
20. MVP Baseball 2004

Not bad for 20 bucks although I am concerned about the number of discs with label side damage (about half)...

My lot of 20 PS2 games:

Mortal Kombat: Armageddon
The Godfather
airblade
Gran Turismo 3: A-spec
MGS3: Snake Eater
Red Faction
MoH: Rising Sun
NFL Street
MVP Baseball 2005
NBA 2k7
Tony Hawk's American Wasteland
Scooby Doo: Night of 100 Frights
Ghost Recon: Jungle Storm
BMX XXX
DBZ Budokai 3
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles
GTA: San Andreas
Soul Calibur II
Midnight Club 3 DUB edition
Spyro: A Hero's Tail

Those last 3 have extensive label side damage (where all the data is), and there's no way to salvage these. I know the guarantee was for no cracked discs, but this is essentially the same thing. Is there anything you can do for us Dr.? If I PM you the games and extent of the damage, any chance you could pull out 3 or so more random games to cover the one's that are as good as cracked?

yes i got my lot in as well and most are unsalvageable. I did get a good copy of SAN ANDREAS though :) However i would say 14 to 15 of them are badly wounded, may not be playable but havent tested them yet :(

Yeah I consider the messed up label/data area to be the same as cracked, which there wasn't supposed to be. I expected scratches, for sure, but I also planed to put the work in to make them playable. There's nothing you can do when the label is chipped off and you can see through part of the disc.

Since I haven't gotten my own bundle yet it may be a moot point , but on the off chance that anyone gets a copy of Spiderman : Friend of Foe , Spiderman : Web of Shadows or Monster House and doesn't want them , I'd be interested in taking them off your hands.

Sucks that some of you got games that are cracked. In doc's defense, though, he did list the bundles as "as-is," which is one of the reasons I pass on these.

I got my PS2 games today and I am here to warn you anyone. Don't get it if it comes again. Exactly ONE of the twenty games were playable. You are basically getting gamedaily's trash.

I am fully aware of the As-Is clause but I think you should be aware that this is a waste of money.

[quote name='bigdaddybruce44']Sucks that some of you got games that are cracked. In doc's defense, though, he did list the bundles as "as-is," which is one of the reasons I pass on these.[/QUOTE]

I agree with as-is. But it's as-is on scratches. There will be scratches, some may be too deep to fix. I'm fine with that. However, there was a guarantee that there would be no cracks, because let's face it, there's not even a chance to fix it.

When you have part of the label scraped off, clearly, and you can see through portions of the disc - that's noticeable, and it's essentially the same thing as a cracked disc. He should have thrown these out and not sent to anyone.

It sounds like I'm on the lucky side with only 3 discs having chunks missing, sadly, one of those is one my wife really wants to play. I'm not regretting my purchase, but I would like replacement for those 3 discs if possible. And I definitely feel the people who got a dozen or so clearly chipped discs should get replacements sent as well. If the dr has thousands of PS2 discs lying around, it wouldn't be too much to fix this issue.

I won't be buying a bundle like this again if the chance of label damaged discs are this high.

Just a heads-up - Target (and likely other retailers) has the camera new, in packaging, with You're In The Movies for 5 bucks more.

Yeah, I don't really understand how this is a "deal" since it's just the camera and $5 shipping. With an ECA code, You're in the Movies is $18 at Amazon. Ten bucks might have been a more realistic price, although I don't see the point of this accessory unless you like to play Uno naked.

The price of individual cameras for both the 360 & ps3 are higher compared to a camera bundled with a game. Weird, but true. I'd still buy the "your in the movies" bundle over a camera only item for the same price.

[quote name='ZCG']The price of individual cameras for both the 360 & ps3 are higher compared to a camera bundled with a game. Weird, but true. I'd still buy the "your in the movies" bundle over a camera only item for the same price.[/QUOTE]

Odd that you would pick the one that includes a free game over one that doesn't when both are the same price.

Correct me if I'm wrong...but I've never seen You're in the Movies game sold without the camera...If you look at the last page of the store you can find just the game for 12.95...and it does mention that the camera that is the deal of the day is without it's original packaging....Sounds to me like the bundle was taken apart to sell the individual items separately.

[quote name='webdoggy']Correct me if I'm wrong...but I've never seen You're in the Movies game sold without the camera...If you look at the last page of the store you can find just the game for 12.95...and it does mention that the camera that is the deal of the day is without it's original packaging....Sounds to me like the bundle was taken apart to sell the individual items separately.[/QUOTE]

This happens a lot at this website

[quote name='SilverBulletKY']This happens a lot at this website[/QUOTE]Ouch. Not good.

But hey,... if someone wants to buy it, I guess they have a market....

Actually Sears has the camera for $4.97 and K-mart has it for $4. The camera package comes with a headset, free arcade game (uno?) and a month of live.

[quote name='webdoggy']Correct me if I'm wrong...but I've never seen You're in the Movies game sold without the camera...If you look at the last page of the store you can find just the game for 12.95...and it does mention that the camera that is the deal of the day is without it's original packaging....Sounds to me like the bundle was taken apart to sell the individual items separately.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='SilverBulletKY']This happens a lot at this website[/QUOTE]

[quote name='choral_music']Ouch. Not good.

But hey,... if someone wants to buy it, I guess they have a market....[/QUOTE]

Yeah, he breaks bundles apart and tries to maximize his profits, just like a lot of sellers on eBay and Amazon. I don't see the problem with that, as long as he is being honest and telling us that the product is not in the original packaging. There have been plenty of times when this has worked very well for us. About a week after Halo Wars was released, he had a deal for the game inside the LE case for $45 shipped. I remember a lot of people definitely jumped on that. For $15 less than retail of the regular game, you were getting a nice bonus, and he got to sell the extras on their own for a big profit. Everyone wins.

[quote name='bigdaddybruce44']Yeah, he breaks bundles apart and tries to maximize his profits, just like a lot of sellers on eBay and Amazon. I don't see the problem with that, as long as he is being honest and telling us that the product is not in the original packaging. There have been plenty of times when this has worked very well for us. About a week after Halo Wars was released, he had a deal for the game inside the LE case for $45 shipped. I remember a lot of people definitely jumped on that. For $15 less than retail of the regular game, you were getting a nice bonus, and he got to sell the extras on their own for a big profit. Everyone wins.[/QUOTE]

Yeah I wasn't saying there is anything wrong with it. If he can break apart things and make money with it then that's cool with me if people want to buy them.

If it was the PS2 version, I'd be all over that like flies on shit. TC:NYC is surprisingly good. The extras don't look that good, but for that price, I'd double dip.

I just got my 19 (I think I was short changed...particularly because 2 of the discs are from DMC 2, which means I should have received 21 discs) PS2 discs today. I was a little disappointed that some discs are beyond salvage because their labels are actually scraped off. Of the 19 discs I could only get 1 to play normally and then 3 others played but would pop up with read errors or stutter.

1. Rumble Racing (plays fine)
2. DMC 2 (both discs, disc 1 plays fine, but disc 2 stutters)
3. GTA: San Andreas (plays but pops up with disc read errors)
4. Black (wont play)
5. NFS: Underground (cant get past loading screen, label scraping)
6. Tomb Raider: Angel of Darkness (wont play)
7. Tak (Never gets past license screen)
8. Fight Night 2004 (wont play, label scraping)
9. NFL Street 2 (wont play)
10. Scooby Doo (wont play)
11. WWF Smackdown V. Raw 2006 (wont play, label scraping)
12. Scarface (Never gets past license screen)
13. ATV Off-Road 2 (wont play)
14. Ratchet and Clank: Deadlocked (wont play, label scraping and small crack)
15. Smackdown V. Raw (wont play, label scraping)
16. Dynasty Warriors 4 (wont play, label scraping)
17. Ace Combat 4 (wont play)
18. 50 Cent: Bulletproof (wont play, label scraping)

@Doc: Could you please send my missing discs? I did receive "Um Jammer Lammy" so maybe one of your employees accidently included that in the count and then didnt realize DMC was only supposed to count as 1...either way I would appreciate you sending the two missing discs.

Also I saw an earlier question asking if you would replace the scraped discs, since theyre are basically cracked...have you made any decision on this?

[quote name='RollingSkull']If it was the PS2 version, I'd be all over that like flies on shit. TC:NYC is surprisingly good. The extras don't look that good, but for that price, I'd double dip.[/QUOTE]

The bonus DVD is garbage but the Xbox Limited Edition case is one of the coolest looking LE packages I've ever seen for a game. The game itself is very fun, too.

What a blast from the past! I loved the game back in the day, but I most certainly won't bite with all of the bad rep this guy is getting.

I did not like how unprofessional this entire system seems. Scraping the labels off the discs, Blockbuster labels still on some discs and a variety of other errors like half of the games not playing. How do you damage a game so much that it won't play? Do you use your games as a frisbie for your dog, and when it stops working you sell it off?

P.S. Anyone else notice that every game this guy sells is used, and often in bad condition?

[quote name='Thekrakrabbit']What a blast from the past! I loved the game back in the day, but I most certainly won't bite with all of the bad rep this guy is getting.

I did not like how unprofessional this entire system seems. Scraping the labels off the discs, Blockbuster labels still on some discs and a variety of other errors like half of the games not playing. How do you damage a game so much that it won't play? Do you use your games as a frisbie for your dog, and when it stops working you sell it off?

P.S. Anyone else notice that every game this guy sells is used, and often in bad condition?[/QUOTE]

I think youre taking some comments out of context. Some of the recent deals were for games that were advertised as being in poor condition... so suggesting that the rest of the GameDealDaily used stock is in a similar condition is simply not true. I have ordered from the site in the past and every other used game was in great condition, much better than most GS/GC stores and practically on par with GameFly.

As for being unprofessional...I think perhaps errors are more common, but everytime an order of mine has had a mistake, they have gone the extra mile to ensure that it was corrected. One example being my complaint just a few posts up about missing discs. Within two hours of posting that complaint, the doctor had sent me a PM and is already sending me the two missing discs, free of any additional shipping charges.

GameDealDaily often has some incredible deals on some really unique stuff. My only caution would be that some extra patience may be necessary in the event a mistake is made. Despite some frustrations I have always been pleased with their service and communication.

[quote name='TctclMvPhase']I think youre taking some comments out of context. Some of the recent deals were for games that were advertised as being in poor condition... so suggesting that the rest of the GameDealDaily used stock is in a similar condition is simply not true. I have ordered from the site in the past and every other used game was in great condition, much better than most GS/GC stores and practically on par with GameFly.

As for being unprofessional...I think perhaps errors are more common, but everytime an order of mine has had a mistake, they have gone the extra mile to ensure that it was corrected. One example being my complaint just a few posts up about missing discs. Within two hours of posting that complaint, the doctor had sent me a PM and is already sending me the two missing discs, free of any additional shipping charges.

GameDealDaily often has some incredible deals on some really unique stuff. My only caution would be that some extra patience may be necessary in the event a mistake is made. Despite some frustrations I have always been pleased with their service and communication.[/QUOTE]

To be honest with you, I think this store/person falls under the "YMMV" category we all like to use. It seems from what I can gather that different people are having different situations that they are dealing with.

And I will keep my thought about this place being unprofessional, as whether or not the bigger retail shops make mistakes, this store seems to make many time after time and deal after deal.

Now, I am not condemning him to being a terrible store and I am not saying I would never buy from him at some point, I am just saying that whether or not he ultimately ends up fixing the problems his customers have, the fact of the matter is that they still had problems with him and they still had to waste some more time trying to resolve them.

Just for verification , the collectors edition of true crime : NY is a steelbook correct? It's hard to tell from the picture and the description doesn't really make it clear.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back