Resident Evil 5 Tricell Messenger Bag - $7.95 NEW GameDealDaily.com Daily Deal 1/7

Status
Not open for further replies.

drfrielgood

CAGiversary!
Feedback
14 (88%)
www.gamedealdaily.com

Over a year ago we started Gamedealdaily.com, a website dedicated to offering CAGs and gamers worldwide some great deals on video games. Check the front page of our site each day for our Deal of the Day. A new deal will be posted every day, seven days a week, at noon ET. Last fall we also added our Weekly Giveaways, in which we give away 4 free items from our inventory each week. See the bottom of this post for more information on the current prize and how to enter.

Now in our second year of operation, we hope to offer even better daily deals and giveaways. Please check out our site and PM me with any questions or concerns you may have.

LINK: www.gamedealdaily.com

Today's Deal: Resident Evil 5 Tricell Messenger Bag - $7.95 NEW

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

CHECK OUT GAMEDEALDAILY ON FACEBOOK!

http://www.facebook.com/pages/GameDealDaily/132358190948

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

FOLLOW GAMEDEALDAILY ON TWITTER!

http://twitter.com/gamedealdaily

We'll use Twitter to keep everyone updated with our daily deals, along with our weekly giveaways, random thoughts, and exclusive un-publicized deals that can be found within our store.

http://twitter.com/gamedealdaily

NEW - CHECK OUT OUR ARCADE!

We just added an arcade onto the site with some current and classic arcade games. You can play any of the games, save your high scores, and earn trophies by making it to the top of the leaderboard in any one of the games. We will also add voting capabilities so that you can help select the next additions to the arcade!

Click here to check out the arcade:

http://www.gamedealdaily.com/forum/arcade.php

SELL US YOUR GAMES!

Gamedealdaily.com will buy back your games! Don't accept Gamestop's ridiculously low trade-in prices! We buy games, accessories, and systems, all the way from NES to PS3. You can check out many of our trade-in prices at:

http://www.gamedealdaily.com/wanted.php

If you would like to trade in games that aren't on the list, shoot me a PM or send an email to the site and we will send you a trade quote. Payment for your trades is sent through Paypal (we will pay the Paypal fees) or by money order, so you will be able to spend the money on whatever you like.

Each week Gamedealdaily.com gives away four free items selected from our inventory. A new contest begins at 1pm Eastern time every Monday afternoon. Entrants have 7 days to compile as many entries as they can to give them the best shot at winning one of the prizes. The winners will be randomly selected from the pool of total entrants.

Enter the contest at this link:

http://www.gamedealdaily.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=1

Last edited by a moderator:
I would like to officially announce that Asgardian has set the world record for the most times the word "deal" in quotations has been said in a single thought/conversation.

Unfortunately, neither he nor grimace are anywhere near the world record for general asshattery, which still belongs to me for my tour-de-force performance of single-handedly creating and promoting the magical event Baby vs 18 Wheeler II, this Sunday on Pay Per View.

Also good to see people ducking behind the name of the website they're on while explaining their selfish behavior, too. For example, someone on a Lumines fansite tried to kill their father by stacking large blocks on top of him. (True story*.)

*Not really.

And Ghostbusters kicks ass. $40 is nice. Even with 'gasp' $5 shipping.

[quote name='drfrielgood']Updated with today's deal on Batman Begins.[/QUOTE]
LOL, this is the game that wishes it were Batman: Arkham Asylum. Actually, I think it was the best Batman game until AA, but of course, that's not saying much ;).

Not bad, a very solid deal in fact. I may just be picky here though, but Fallout 3 - the game - for somewhere near that price and I would jump on it like a puma.

Good deal though, nevertheless for people who want the art. Will check out the site.

Picked up the RE 5: CE yesterday the necklace is like an inch wide/long and feels really cheap.

Not worth it IMO.

Just like the Chris Redfield figure is like two-three inches big not a full sized one.

I ordered 5 sixaxis controllers 12 days ago and haven't received them or gotten a tracking number, I tried contacting you through here and through google check out and no response so far. What gives?

My tracking info shows that the controllers were delivered a week ago. Just sent you a PM.

[quote name='Fred87nc']I ordered 5 sixaxis controllers 12 days ago and haven't received them or gotten a tracking number, I tried contacting you through here and through google check out and no response so far. What gives?[/QUOTE]

Updated with our weekend sale for 20 PS2 game discs for $19.95 shipped. This deal is similar to the XBox one we ran a couple months back. Please read the entire description, and understand that the discs are sold as-is, are scratched but not cracked, and may require repair to work properly.

Each lot will contain no more than 2 dated sports games, so there's a great variety of games to be had. Please see the picture for an example of one of the lots that will be going out.

This deal will run until Monday at noon Eastern, or until supply runs out.

I'd definitely like to run that deal at some point. If I ever come across a deal on the Arkham Asylum CE, I will run this deal for sure.

[quote name='lobitoh']will you have batman arkham Isylum CE version ps3 ,only the case the the game and extras CD?[/QUOTE]

[quote name='kart007k']I always hated this site, there is some type of catch to their deals. (Ex. pal edition & etc.)[/QUOTE]

[quote name='kart007k']Crap[/QUOTE]

[quote name='kart007k']ppl still buy this crap from this guy,[/QUOTE]

I think the board gets it already.

[quote name='wreckemtexastech']how long does shipping usually take? Im excited![/QUOTE]

I'm heading out for a mini-vacation tomorrow morning, so these lots will begin shipping on Monday. Thanks for the order!

I tried the xbox deal similar to the ps2 one running now. Be warned, I did not get 1 game in the stack. It was mostly crappy bonus DVDs, and some demo discs. I mean I didn't expect it to have all games, but not one. Right in the trash.

[quote name='bigdaddybruce44']I think the board gets it already.
cagus.smile.jpg
[/QUOTE]
Aye, are those all necessary?

This is pretty tempting, though at the same time I have most of the PS2 games I want. Can anyone who's ordered any of the past disc grab bags speak to the playability (in general) of the "scratched" discs?

I think I had one disk that didn't work when I ordered from them. It was either one or two, but either way it wasn't that big a deal to me. It's not like I was expecting any mint games.

[quote name='perdition(troy']I think I had one disk that didn't work when I ordered from them. It was either one or two, but either way it wasn't that big a deal to me. It's not like I was expecting any mint games.[/QUOTE]

No, obviously not expecting mint, but I also don't want to have to get them all repaired, that would ruin the deal.

Honestly, $20 is almost worth it just for the excitement of seeing what I get and the fact that I have a heck of a lot of fun making custom covers.

I think I'll bite, thanks doc.

[quote name='arrrggghhh']I tried the xbox deal similar to the ps2 one running now. Be warned, I did not get 1 game in the stack. It was mostly crappy bonus DVDs, and some demo discs. I mean I didn't expect it to have all games, but not one. Right in the trash.[/QUOTE]

Lol he's ran atleast like two of those deals, that I've seen, where it is ONLY demo/bonus etc dvds. Seems like you weren't paying attention to what you ordered.

[quote name='arrrggghhh']I tried the xbox deal similar to the ps2 one running now. Be warned, I did not get 1 game in the stack. It was mostly crappy bonus DVDs, and some demo discs. I mean I didn't expect it to have all games, but not one. Right in the trash.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='momouchi']I did the Xbox deal and got all games. Are you sure you didn't do the bonus deal by accident?[/QUOTE]

[quote name='Vortextk']Lol he's ran atleast like two of those deals, that I've seen, where it is ONLY demo/bonus etc dvds. Seems like you weren't paying attention to what you ordered.[/QUOTE]

I was gonna say the same thing. And if you did actually get in on the "all games" deal and received other stuff, I would think that doc would have gladly fixed it.

How hard/expensive is it to repair a PS2 disc?
Would I be able to minimize my risk by being able to turn in some of the lackluster titles to GS?
Can you tell when a disc has been repaired?
How is a bulk deal like this shipped? Are the discs reasonably protected while in transit?

[quote name='TctclMvPhase']How hard/expensive is it to repair a PS2 disc?
Would I be able to minimize my risk by being able to turn in some of the lackluster titles to GS?
Can you tell when a disc has been repaired?
How is a bulk deal like this shipped? Are the discs reasonably protected while in transit?[/QUOTE]

Gamecrazy has "repair 5 discs for $5" cards, which I use whenever I need repairs. The repair quality is rather good.

Last time, I think the deal was, while there were only 2 dated sports games, games like "NBA Street" and "WWF Whatever" don't have a date on them, and therefore don't count. I'm still ordering.

Shipping was basically a padded envelope, with the discs inside. I did get one disc damaged in transit. I'd prefer the "two rubber band" method over just having them loose, but the discs should arrive safely.

Wow, what a random deal! I'm tempted, but don't have the spare cash. However, if you guys need to repair alot of discs you can get the automatic Dr. DVD or Game Dr. disc cleaners at Best Buy. They're a little pricey between $30 and $45, but if you have a few damaged expensive retail games it pays for itself. I had to buy it because a dvd binder left sticky plastic residue on all out dvds, making them unplayable, but now that I have it its really convinient to be able to repair all my own dvds, especially when I get scratched discs through Netflix. Just a suggestion...

[quote name='evilmrhenry']Gamecrazy has "repair 5 discs for $5" cards, which I use whenever I need repairs. The repair quality is rather good.

Last time, I think the deal was, while there were only 2 dated sports games, games like "NBA Street" and "WWF Whatever" don't have a date on them, and therefore don't count. I'm still ordering.

Shipping was basically a padded envelope, with the discs inside. I did get one disc damaged in transit. I'd prefer the "two rubber band" method over just having them loose, but the discs should arrive safely.[/QUOTE]

@Dr. Fielgood - Do I have any recourse if a disc does arrive that is cracked, due to the shipping method? Could you ship the items in a way that minimizes damage, such as the aforementioned "two rubber band" method?

I believe the Xbox deal was in a two rubber band method. I am definitely going to jump on this just to see what sort of games I get and potentially have some trade fodder.

All 20 xbox discs I bought from the last deal were all loose in the enevelope with nothing to hold them steady. All had scratches on them and only a handful were playable.

Maybe if these would be packaged better, I might bite on this one.

[quote name='polishpride212']What are the chances of getting 20 copies of Ico?[/QUOTE]

I don't know for sure since I don't know all the games he has, but I'd imagine it's exactly the same as the chance of getting 1 copy of Ico.

[quote name='wwe101']it would suck if you got all sports games like madden 04[/QUOTE]

They said that there will only be a maximum of 2 dated sports games in each bundle. I thought the same thing you did until I read some of the finer print.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back