Resident Evil 5 Tricell Messenger Bag - $7.95 NEW GameDealDaily.com Daily Deal 1/7

Status
Not open for further replies.

drfrielgood

CAGiversary!
Feedback
14 (88%)
www.gamedealdaily.com

Over a year ago we started Gamedealdaily.com, a website dedicated to offering CAGs and gamers worldwide some great deals on video games. Check the front page of our site each day for our Deal of the Day. A new deal will be posted every day, seven days a week, at noon ET. Last fall we also added our Weekly Giveaways, in which we give away 4 free items from our inventory each week. See the bottom of this post for more information on the current prize and how to enter.

Now in our second year of operation, we hope to offer even better daily deals and giveaways. Please check out our site and PM me with any questions or concerns you may have.

LINK: www.gamedealdaily.com

Today's Deal: Resident Evil 5 Tricell Messenger Bag - $7.95 NEW

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

CHECK OUT GAMEDEALDAILY ON FACEBOOK!

http://www.facebook.com/pages/GameDealDaily/132358190948

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

FOLLOW GAMEDEALDAILY ON TWITTER!

http://twitter.com/gamedealdaily

We'll use Twitter to keep everyone updated with our daily deals, along with our weekly giveaways, random thoughts, and exclusive un-publicized deals that can be found within our store.

http://twitter.com/gamedealdaily

NEW - CHECK OUT OUR ARCADE!

We just added an arcade onto the site with some current and classic arcade games. You can play any of the games, save your high scores, and earn trophies by making it to the top of the leaderboard in any one of the games. We will also add voting capabilities so that you can help select the next additions to the arcade!

Click here to check out the arcade:

http://www.gamedealdaily.com/forum/arcade.php

SELL US YOUR GAMES!

Gamedealdaily.com will buy back your games! Don't accept Gamestop's ridiculously low trade-in prices! We buy games, accessories, and systems, all the way from NES to PS3. You can check out many of our trade-in prices at:

http://www.gamedealdaily.com/wanted.php

If you would like to trade in games that aren't on the list, shoot me a PM or send an email to the site and we will send you a trade quote. Payment for your trades is sent through Paypal (we will pay the Paypal fees) or by money order, so you will be able to spend the money on whatever you like.

Each week Gamedealdaily.com gives away four free items selected from our inventory. A new contest begins at 1pm Eastern time every Monday afternoon. Entrants have 7 days to compile as many entries as they can to give them the best shot at winning one of the prizes. The winners will be randomly selected from the pool of total entrants.

Enter the contest at this link:

http://www.gamedealdaily.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=1

Last edited by a moderator:
Lost Odyssey is the best Jrpg game on the 360, and maybe the second best RPG on the system period (behind Fallout 3)....this is a GREAT deal...

Of course...the shipping, especially with it being JUST the dvds, almost kills it. For 5 bucks more, you get the case and instructions used, that includes shipping. Still. you do save about 5 bucks......

Hmmm, $15 shipped for the discs-only is kind of a killer. It's $28 shipped for a new copy in a number of places, now, so I'm guessing the used prices are pretty low at this point.

Just bought Lost Odyssey on ebay (two nights ago), I do like my cases. But if anyone does pick up on this deal, a seller in Ebay is selling the Preorder Bonus for $3.

The case for this game isn't very impressive apparently, it's 4 discs, 3 stacked and one with an envelope. It's the same case they used for Blue Dragon.

[quote name='goldursaring']The case for this game isn't very impressive apparently, it's 4 discs, 3 stacked and one with an envelope. It's the same case they used for Blue Dragon.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='bigdaddybruce44']Indeed. When I bought it used at GS, the employee actually apologized about the game in the sleeve and was like, "This is how it comes."[/QUOTE]

There wasn't ever a problem getting multiple CDs packaged nicely in the 32-bit era (see: Riven and Arc the Lad collection). Looks like Microsoft was just trying to save a few bucks in manufacturing costs. Seems to be a running theme with them (see: RROD).

Also, as soon as you get this, try to install disc 4 to your hard drive. A lot of people had problems with Disc 4, me included, and had to get a replacement. It had something to do with placing disc 4 in the paper sleeve before the dvd had cooled off.

[quote name='foxdvd']Also, as soon as you get this, try to install disc 4 to your hard drive. A lot of people had problems with Disc 4, me included, and had to get a replacement. It had something to do with placing disc 4 in the paper sleeve before the dvd had cooled off.[/QUOTE]

Never heard of this, but a Google search reveals that the forth disc does seem to have issues. Good lookout for everyone.

[quote name='bigdaddybruce44']Never heard of this, but a Google search reveals that the forth disc does seem to have issues. Good lookout for everyone.[/QUOTE]

I had the same problem last month when I tried the 4th disc. I ended up taking some other people's suggestions and found that boiling the disc actually worked.

[quote name='Ichigo1993']I had the same problem last month when I tried the 4th disc. I ended up taking some other people's suggestions and found that boiling the disc actually worked.[/QUOTE]

You surely didn't actually boil the disc, the plastic would melt. So what did you do?

[quote name='hpv']You surely didn't actually boil the disc, the plastic would melt. So what did you do?[/QUOTE]

The plastic would not melt.....

Most plastics melt at around 212 degrees Celsius, while water boils at 100 degrees Celsius.

Plus I've done it before!

Yeah, I've never actually boiled a disc myself, but that seems to be a popular home remedy. Don't know if it's one of those things that just spreads on the internet, even though no one actually ever tries it, but I've certainly seen it suggested enough to think that someone must have actually been successful at some point.

[quote name='bigdaddybruce44']Yeah, I've never actually boiled a disc myself, but that seems to be a popular home remedy. Don't know if it's one of those things that just spreads on the internet, even though no one actually ever tries it, but I've certainly seen it suggested enough to think that someone must have actually been successful at some point.[/QUOTE]

Works pretty well when you are trying to get rid of some grease/fingerprints or disgusting stuff like that. I haven't tried it on scratches or anything.

[quote name='drfrielgood']Down to our last three copies, thanks for the orders![/QUOTE]

You either sell a lot less stuff with your site then I thought, or you sold 0-2 copies in the last 5 hours, because as of this post you still had games in stock....

When a friend of mine spilled soda all over the spindle of ps2 games without cases, it left all sorts of sticky residue and instead of trying to wipe it all off, I put them in boiling water carefully and let them sit there for a few minutes.

Took them out, dried them and some of the ones that had scratches and would skip from time to time worked like a charm afterwards.

Going back on topic- as for the deal, it's very tempting but the combo of 5 dollar shipping + no case and manual kills it.

I'd be willing to pay 15-20 for the game with the case or 10 without(total).

I would like another 25 dollar gamedealdaily controller paper weight please. Since you ignored my PMs and emails to your site for the past 5 days.

Does the lunchbox come with the original foam liner that held the game?

Also, can you guys email XBLA points codes to bypass shipping charges?

[quote name='hpv']Does the lunchbox come with the original foam liner that held the game?

Also, can you guys email XBLA points codes to bypass shipping charges?[/QUOTE]

There was never a foam liner in the Fallout 3 Lunchboxes. The game was simply placed on top of the bobblehead, artbook, etc.

We can email the XBLA points, but we currently only have the 200 point codes in stock.

[quote name='drfrielgood']There was never a foam liner in the Fallout 3 Lunchboxes. The game was simply placed on top of the bobblehead, artbook, etc.

We can email the XBLA points, but we currently only have the 200 point codes in stock.[/QUOTE]

Oh, I think you're right. Just that plastic thing the bobblehead was in. Must have been thinking about the Saints Row 2 CE.

Any idea when you'll have larger point cards back in stock?

[quote name='hpv']Oh, I think you're right. Just that plastic thing the bobblehead was in. Must have been thinking about the Saints Row 2 CE.

Any idea when you'll have larger point cards back in stock?[/QUOTE]

That is correct, the Saints Row 2 CE had a foam liner around the game.

Not sure about getting larger point cards back in stock. Margins on them are so slim, but I'll be sure to post the deal if we get some more of the 1600 or 4000 point cards.

Woot. Got myself a lunchbox. Eventually I'm going to have to pick up a second one so I can have one for display and one for actually carrying my lunch!

[quote name='tcolberg']Woot. Got myself a lunchbox. Eventually I'm going to have to pick up a second one so I can have one for display and one for actually carrying my lunch![/QUOTE]

I have two of them, one I got at launch for the 360 and the PC version sealed which I picked up for $10 during the CC liquidation. Both sit proudly on my shelf, but I've never actually packed my lunch in them. You're a braver soul than I. Then again, I work in DC, so maybe someone would be offended. :D

Updated with today's deal on the XBox 360 Halo 3 Limited Edition 20GB Hard Drive. These hard drives are brand new, simply removed from new Halo LE systems.

are you going to offer the halo 3 xbox w/o hard drive at some point then?

I'm not really sure why, but I'm interested. I own a White, Black and Red 360, and for some ungodly reason want a green one if I can find one at a reasonable price (prefer new so that it's not close to RROD)

[quote name='grrouchie']are you going to offer the halo 3 xbox w/o hard drive at some point then?

I'm not really sure why, but I'm interested. I own a White, Black and Red 360, and for some ungodly reason want a green one if I can find one at a reasonable price (prefer new so that it's not close to RROD)[/QUOTE]

I think we've got a few used Halo 3 XBoxes, but they still have the HDs on them. We sold off the new ones a while back.

I really wanted a Halo 3 360 a few years back. I think I'm one of the few that liked how the colors on it. I couldn't find one in town and didn't want to buy one off eBay. It really would've looked nice next to the Halo 3 LE Helmet and figures I bought.

[quote name='omyard']I really wanted a Halo 3 360 a few years back. I think I'm one of the few that liked how the colors on it. I couldn't find one in town and didn't want to buy one off eBay. It really would've looked nice next to the Halo 3 LE Helmet and figures I bought.[/QUOTE]

Ditto, I even bought the Zune. I have everything except the 360 and I'm dying to get one.

*looks around*

*points to tradelist where he has a Halo 3 360 up for trade/sale that he currently uses*

*runs*

But in all seriousness; while I'm against MS's retarded prices when it comes to the HD, the custom paint job on this is quite nice and the price is right here.

excellent deal for the game. fyi, amazon did put up listings for the GOTY edition. was able to sell my copy of Fallout 3 :360: for just about the cost of the GOTY edition after ECA discount.

the GOTY will have all 5 of the $10 expansions

Ordered a memory stick. Perfect size for me so that I can fit Final Fantasy VII on it, and this is cheap enough so that I dont mind the total cost of being able to play FF on the PSP.

I know I have said this like a half-dozen times, whenever you run deals on the memory cards, but it still amazes me that we were paying $100+ for 1GB cards when the PSP first came out.

I am interested in picking up the LE of RE5 for the ps3. I have never shopped on gamedealsdaily before, is there taxes+ shipping applied or is it like amazon? This could really kill the deal 4 me..

[quote name='dapunisure']I am interested in picking up the LE of RE5 for the ps3. I have never shopped on gamedealsdaily before, is there taxes+ shipping applied or is it like amazon? This could really kill the deal 4 me..[/QUOTE]

I'm sure an extra $5 spent won't hurt that much...plus they barely sell these in stores so you have to buy it online. And they can go up to $70..

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back