Resistance 2 CAG Clan/Night - Get yo ass on! - Friday Nights @ 7PM PST/10PM EST

Inf^Shini

CAGiversary!
Feedback
26 (100%)
Thread for R2 CAG Clan discussion. Anyone who wants in will be accepted, there really is only one rule:

-Inactives will be weeded out, but I won't be too strict about it, people have lives :)

GETTIN' IN:

To get in the clan, please go to Community -> Clan -> Search Clans.

Use CAG as the Clan Tag and you should find the clan, then apply for the clan "".

Projected CAG Night Schedule:

Friday Nights - 10PM EST/7PM PST

Last edited by a moderator:
Standard Group Setup:

Leader(s): Inf_Shini/Darknyss/ManaKnight/Synical

Maps: All co-op maps, 1-2 rounds of Competitive

Friday Night Setup:

Leader: Inf_Shini

Comp. Mode: All TDM dudes, maybe occasional skirmish/core control to change it up

CAG Clan List: (Key = CAG nick - PSN ID)

LEADER:
ManaKnight/Inf_Shini

Members: (A lot...hit max recently - 100)

1. TheManaKnight - ManaKnight
  2. Bavgate - RYAend
  3. Psykodelik - Synical
  4. m_d_amore - mdam0re
  5. enufs8d - wotcher
  6. jdioutkast - jdioutkast
  7. FlipSide - Rounatic
  8. Thongsy - JetTone
  9. bornrunnin31 - x3x1x
  10. knightsdwn - KnightsDwn
  11. NamPaehc - Starkkat
  12. venompsx - venompsx
  13. skylinersx - Lexus09
  14. Ice2Dragon - Ice2Dragon
  15. Sarrasis - Darknyss
  16. Thomas96 - Thomaticus
  17. Zyzomys - Zyzomys
  18. minhaferzz - minhaferzz
  19. lilredvampy - lilredvampy
  20. rmb - oscarmayer70
  21. Draekon - Draekon
  22. udabenshen - echoes_myron
  23. flybrione - BigMesy
  24. StrandedBrit - StrandedBrit
  25. Ecofreak - Phoenix_Azure
So many more...

Awesome, thanks for putting this together.

For sure I'll be a member of the clan, everyone knows my PSN-ID. ;)

I'll assist you with the thread to make it great. :D

[quote name='The Mana Knight']Awesome, thanks for putting this together.

For sure I'll be a member of the clan, everyone knows my PSN-ID. ;)

I'll assist you with the thread to make it great. :D[/quote]
What IS your PSN ID? ;)

Heh, hope this gets packed!

Probably until the weekend. I have given Inf^Shini the administration rights to Resistance 2 clan, game night, and thread.

I will say this over and over again, Only sign up for the Resistance 2 clan if you are serious. If you aren't really sure about being committed (like showing up at least once a week to CAG night, unless there's a scheduling conflict), then please don't sign up. We had issues with too many wanting to play Warhawk and the first Resistance, yet 25-40% actually played.

Please count me in. PSN: ICT_EsqGamer

I have a very good rep. I am currently an active participant in MLB the Show, NHL 09 and 2 Madden Leagues.

I'm in (unless a schedule conflict). I have to get through two midterms this week before I start grinding. I won't be the guy with the most hours but I can put in the once a week showing.

PSN - wotcher

It's all good guys.

Me and Mana will try and schedule the nights at everyone's convenience because nothing is better than a huge turnout!

Just to let everyone know, we've pretty much decided to have CAG nights on Wednesdays and Saturdays. If anything, we could schedule something on Saturday afternoons as well just in case people have stuff to do on Saturday nights (like partying or hanging out at the library :cool:).

Basically, I'll try to be as flexible as possible with the schedule to help get the most people in. Of course, we won't be limited by those nights only, they would just become the designated dedicated nights.

Count me in unless it conflicts with my schedule (I work 2nd shift from Tues-Saturday). I play SOCOM most of the time but I have time for 2 online games.

PSN Rounatic

Could be fun. Just started playing the online co-op tonight and a little bit of the single player campaign.

PSN: venompsx

as soon as i get my bills paid i am going to get my bf to get it for me .........i would love to play with you guys but i am a 3rd shifter maybe if any of you are on in the mornings you can just play a co op with me hehe see ya there

Any idea what night this will be on? I'm good if it's mon-wed evening.
Will check back for an update.

[quote name='Zyzomys']Sign me up. I cannot make any early games but if the clan is active after 10 pm, I can be there.[/QUOTE]CAG nights are on Saturday (Main Night) and Wednesday. Time will probably be 9pm EST on Saturday.

Not sure how to do Wednesday yet whether it will just be one game, or split people up in early and very late night.

[quote name='The Mana Knight']CAG nights are on Saturday (Main Night) and Wednesday. Time will probably be 9pm EST on Saturday.

Not sure how to do Wednesday yet whether it will just be one game, or split people up in early and very late night.[/quote]
I was thinking we could have two spots for Saturday and perhaps Wednesday too if enough people require it.

I'll put my name up so long as it mainly focuses on ranked play and co-op. I don't really have much of a desire for unranked in Resistance so much.

I can make Saturdays, but my Halo 3 Grifball stuff would take precedence over this if conflicts ensue (As we do play leagued). Though I'll drop any time if need be for space if someone just sent me a PM asking me. At this very moment though I probably won't play Resistance a whole lot until a week from now though.

i think the group is too big for the 8 man raids...err coop. is there an option for clan battles?

[quote name='enufs8d']i think the group is too big for the 8 man raids...err coop. is there an option for clan battles?[/quote]
Of course, we're planning to split everyone into 8-man co-ops for CAG Nights, that's what my second post is reserved for.

When CAG Night is coming around we'll group everyone together so they know where to go, and when it comes to competitive we can all join in as one group and work in teams, perhaps according to who we normally play with in co-op so that each team will work well together.

It's a thought.

I'll be joining although I'm trying to knock off a couple of games right now to put R2 into my rotation, but shouldn't be too long.

PSN: StrandedBrit

[quote name='Ice2Dragon']Inf why arent you on the list?[/quote]
I figured it was a given ;)

I'll go ahead and throw myself on there too then to avoid any more confusion

2 things, I will unable to make the next two Saturday nights as I will be out of town for both of those weekends, and the 3rd weekend will be questionable, beyond that though I am always down for playing some R2.

on that note anyone down for some R2 tonight?

Kick ass, just got the game in the mail today, totally didn't expect to get it this quickly.

jdi, can you make it on wednesdays or just any other day for that matter? It's cool anyways man, there's always a spot open for you ;)

got the invite. However I won't be able to make it this Sat. Made plans with a couple of friends beforehand. I MIGHT be able to attend later in the evening or maybe sometime mid-afternoon but don't expect anything. I should be able to join in on Wed though.

I didnt get an invite.

Psh.

My level 27 medic with the final weapon upgrade (upgraded/range/damage) is insane.. holy god I can nearly solo levels.

bread's done
Back