Resistance 2 CAG Clan/Night - Get yo ass on! - Friday Nights @ 7PM PST/10PM EST

[quote name='Inf^Shini']Now that I have the updates DL'd/Installed, I'll try to make it =)[/QUOTE]
Heh, does this mean you're a low ranked n00bzorz now?

[quote name='ThreeRandomWords']May not make it this week, I'll be helping my dad. I'll try to get on if I can.

There wasn't much from Insomniac at PAX, just a Ratchet and Clank demo on the show floor and an inflatable ratchet. I do have an extra MAG beta code if you want that.[/QUOTE]

Already got one from them awhile back. Played it. Fun, but I don't think I'll be purchasing it anytime soon. Warhawk is a beast all on it's own.

It's not that hard for me to find games. Then again, I only play occasionally on the weekends. Probably only 1/7 times I'll get the "No games found"

Sorry for not showing up. I signed in to get the Burnout Paradise Platinum, but once I returned to the XMB it took awhile for my PS3 to receive inputs from the controller. I just decided to shut her off and let her sit for awhile.

Hello everyone. I do thank those who showed up at R2 night over a week ago when I hosted. However, it may be a while until I can host again (have something going on most of Saturday causing me to go to bed early, and might have company over the following week). I just wanted to let everyone know, but I will announce the next time I plan to host.

Last edited by a moderator:
Crap, forgot that game night is tonight. I think I'll pass on this week as well. Pre-med and work is kicking my ass. Congrats on the Platinum!

Arg.. Will be missing another week. Currently letting a friend borrow my PS3. He's an RROD victim and I'm hoping to convert him :D
I should show up for next week though.

I've been on recently, some other members are on randomly (like 3-4 out of the 90+ =/).

With no one else on though, I've put it in the back seat again.

I'll play if others show up. I got on last Friday, noticed no one on my friend list playing, and got off.

[quote name='The Mana Knight']The chances of me working this weekend are very slim, so I can host if people want to play.[/QUOTE]If your on, I'll hop on.

Hey guys,
I was trying to play this last night with my brother, but we couldn't find a 2-player combination that worked (although it appears a medic is a must). Any recommendations on how to get a two-person game going without getting instantly slaughtered/running out of ammo? Or do you have to have all 3 classes?

I tried doing a 2 player combination a few times and found that it was nearly impossible. I've heard though that a spec ops + soldier works best. I don't think any other combination works considering there are enemies on some levels that will run straight up to you (not talking about grims). Only the soldier's shield can protect against that. Overall though, I'd recommend looking for a different game if you want to do 2 player coop.

[quote name='Darknyss']Just got this game again! Co-op FTW!

Is the clan still going?[/QUOTE]

The clan is really going anymore, but some CAG's like Me, Hone, Smiggity, mdam0re, Stranded Brit have been playing the game more as of late. Co-op for the win!

Last edited by a moderator:
Cool, are you guys playing superhuman? I got rid of the game before they patched it in.

Hopefully, my characters/stats I lost with a corrupt save are restored, heh.

Shini still leader of the CAG clan?

[quote name='Darknyss']Cool, are you guys playing superhuman? I got rid of the game before they patched it in.

Hopefully, my characters/stats I lost with a corrupt save are restored, heh.

Shini still leader of the CAG clan?[/QUOTE]
Technically :)

I did clear some spots out, but a huge amount are still inactive. I did give a bunch of people the ability to send out invites tho, so it doesn't have to go through me :p

I don't think they follow any sort of schedule as to when they play, otherwise I'd join them. It's usually when I'm already into another game when I notice them playing.

bread's done
Back