Resistance 3 Doomsday Edition $99 at Best Buy

[quote name='Wickwire']Nice, looks like that Mayhem bundle i ordered on black friday is getting returned.[/QUOTE]
The Mayhem bundle includes everything in the Doomsday bundle plus Killzone 3 for only $20 more so looks like the Mayhem is a better deal...

[quote name='mxpowar']. . .plus Killzone 3 for only $20 more so looks like the Mayhem is a better deal...[/QUOTE]

Unless you wanted all of the Helghast edition extras for only $5 more.

Is the move worth it? I bought my Resistance game only for 38 and it is still unopened. I'm debating on returning it and getting the bundle instead. How would you guys rate the move againt Kinect or the Wii? Which I have both btw.

Personally I think Move is worth it if take the time to set it up properly in-game, the Sharpshooter on the other hand I think that's absolutely useless. Wish I never bought it even at $20. It "seems" to lose calibration a lot more than if you're just holding the Move controller and aiming with your wrist. I say seems because maybe it happens with both but it's only really noticeable when you're trying to use the top of the gun to aim, when something that was setup perfectly is now off by inches on the screen when you're aiming down the sites. It's annoying to say the least.

The Mayhem bundle includes everything in the Doomsday bundle plus Killzone 3 for only $20 more so looks like the Mayhem is a better deal...
I already own kz3. I was planning on selling that copy. I rather not have to go through the hassle so its makes more sense for me.

i wonder if it will drop more in price. i knew they will have a deal on this bundle. i didnt buy the regular edition cause i really want the move bundle.

[quote name='St4rgalaqtic']If it was 50 bucks I would jump on it, but I spent enough this black friday already lol.[/QUOTE]
That would be insane...

• R3 game
  • Navi
  • Move Controller
  • Eye
  • Sharpshooter

All for $50? No way...

I admit I'm tempted...but I've resisted temptation from the Move since it first came out. I have Kinect and the Wii...and I know I'd just be too lazy to deal with all the calibration and setting up and crap...and that I'd really mostly use it for these games like Killzone, Resistance and Socom 4. And I don't even know if I'd like playing the games that way.

Still, it is a great price with Resistance 3. You can always pick up that Sports Champions game for a few bucks used at Gamestop. I heard that was fun.

Thanks. Got 1. Sharpshooter seems fun. Thanks to Black Friday and Cyber week I have all 3the motion control devices and never planned on getting any of them.

[quote name='dohdough']This is a crazy good deal for those that want to get into move for cheap. R3 by itself is also on sale for $40.[/QUOTE]

If you were to buy each item in the bundle individually it would cost $200 so 50% sounds good to me.

[quote name='jessesixto']Is the move worth it? I bought my Resistance game only for 38 and it is still unopened. I'm debating on returning it and getting the bundle instead. How would you guys rate the move againt Kinect or the Wii? Which I have both btw.[/QUOTE]Kinect is worthless for gaming, and Move is more accurate than the Wii remote. So it's clearly better, but the bar is admittedly low. Where the Move shines though is in light gun games and the Sharpshooter, so this bundle is in its sweet spot.

I have 15 min left at work...should I get this? I had a move at one time but didn't like it, all I had to play was KZ3 and it was akward with the move+ps3 controller. Now I have a good tv stand and a good place to put the move. I could probably get it for around 75 after returning a game. Worth that?

bread's done
Back