Resistance PSP $19 @ Amazon FSSS

[quote name='Glen4321']you can get it used there also for about 6 bucks plus shipping. I'd do that instead.[/QUOTE]
Those are game only, no case or manual. Though some sellers do have it new for $14 shipped.

[quote name='Ultra Woody']Only foolish people bought the PSP Go. No offense.[/QUOTE]
you think I dont know that?

[quote name='J7.']People need to do searches before posting deals. It's been like 4 times now that someone has posted a deal on Resistance Retribution that is worse than this one posted on October 1st that is still good now:
http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=238400&highlight=resistance[/QUOTE]

my bad, i saw this post but thought people may want to know that amazon is the seller. i usually don't pick up anything from amazon unless they are the seller. sorry for the inconvenience. i'll refrain from doing this in the future.

Game is so insanely boring. I paid $20 for it a few months ago during a Buy 1 Get 1 50% off sale. Wish I'd picked Prinny :(

[quote name='J7.']People need to do searches before posting deals. It's been like 4 times now that someone has posted a deal on Resistance Retribution that is worse than this one posted on October 1st that is still good now:
http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=238400&highlight=resistance[/QUOTE]

A deal is a deal. Less than $20 for this game is a deal, even if it's cheaper elsewhere...even elsewhere on Amazon. Maybe, someone is anal about not buying from other merchants on Amazon. Whatever the case maybe, people should not be discouraged from posting deals, just because something might be a buck or two cheaper from someone else.

[quote name='tqm11']my bad, i saw this post but thought people may want to know that amazon is the seller. i usually don't pick up anything from amazon unless they are the seller. sorry for the inconvenience. i'll refrain from doing this in the future.[/QUOTE]
It's okay I guess. My post wasn't directed at you alone, but at all the other threads too. It's frustrating to post a deal and see people buying it for more money from other deals.

[quote name='Ultra Woody']Only foolish people bought the PSP Go. No offense.[/QUOTE]

foolish?

what am i missing here? the first time i saw it, i wanted to buy it.

though it'll be hard to clean but it'll def fit in my pocket. FINALLY! lol.

bread's done
Back