Resonance of Fate (PS3) - $29.98

I wish my $25 Amazon gift card came yesterday, then I would've been able to pick this up for only $5 and wouldn't have to worry if I hated the game.

[quote name='crewj']humm... holding out for the magical 20 price point.[/QUOTE]

yup, same. I'll bite on the 20 FFXIII for now.

Sort of tempting, but the game is like 32.99 on ps3 at Amazon normally so this isn't really that much of a deal.

It's a Sega game - I'm thinking $20 is inevitable...

If I knew I'd play it within 6 months, I'd bite. But with the backlog, I can guarantee I won't get to it for 2-3 years, at least! And that's me being optimistic...

It is nice to know that this game is already on sale for $29.98. I'll pick it up once it hits $20, which I'm hoping might be around BF (Black Friday).

Thanks for the post, OP!

Didn't realize this was the DOTD. I just saw it in my "Recommended For You" area and was surprised by the price drop.

[quote name='aerozero']Because RoF is the better game.[/QUOTE]

I was just about to mention this myself. I was about to buy the game when Mitnosi mentioned the low price a 3rd party seller had 2-3 weeks ago, but things came up and I couldn't bite.

From what I've seen, if you're a classic JRPG fan, this game is better than FFXIII (though I like FFXIII, it could have been A LOT more).

This is a great price, but I don't know if I should still bite. Usually this means that within one month the game will fall to $30 staple price, and a bit later, the game can be had for even cheaper. I do have an ample (extremely ample) backlog and I could wait....but then again, some of these niche Sega titles seem to sell out retail before they reach the $20 mark (VC and a few others being the exception).

bread's done
Back