Reward Zone Silver Black Friday Early Access 11/19/12 LIST IN OP

sninh

Banned
i saw this on the reward zone website and didn't see it posted anywhere

Black Friday Early Access Event Monday, 11/19
As a Premier Silver member, you get first access to select Black Friday deals. Preview the deals on 11/18 and then shop online or by phone on 11/19, beginning at 11 a.m. ET.

Here's how it works:

• Preview: Sunday 11/18, check your inbox or MyRewardZone.com for a look at select deals.
  • Shop: Monday 11/19, the Premier Silver Black Friday Early Access event begins at 11 a.m. ET. For one day only, shop online or by phone. Quantities are limited.
  • Prepare: Today, add your Reward Zone member number to your BestBuy.com account if you haven't already to ensure quick, easy access to this exclusive event.
Stay tuned for more details about the Premier Silver Black Friday Early Access event. It's just another way of saying thanks to our most loyal customers.

link at all the deals: http://www.bestbuy.com/preview20121118

Controllers
PS3 Dualshock 3- $34.99
Xbox 360 Wireless Controller- $34.99

$29.99
:wii: Disney Epic Mickey 2: The Power of Two
:360::ps3: Medal of Honor: Warfighter
:360::ps3: Darksiders II
:360::ps3: Battlefield 3 Premium Edition
:360::ps3: The Amazing Spider-Man
:360::ps3: Need for Speed: Most Wanted

:psp: Vita Call of Duty: Black Ops Declassified Limited Edition PS Vita Wi-Fi Bundle $199.99

$34.99:
:360::ps3: Assassin's Creed III
:360::ps3: Madden NFL 13
:360: Forza Horizon
:360::ps3: Borderlands 2
:360::ps3: FIFA Soccer 13
:pc: Diablo III
:ps3: Sony Dualshock 3 Controller
:ps3: Turtle Beach - Ear Force P11 Amplified Stereo Gaming Headset for PlayStation 3
:360: Xbox 360 Wireless Controller - Black
:360: Turtle Beach - Ear Force X12 Gaming Headset for Xbox 360

$24.99 (Note all are Kinect only):
:360: Wipeout 3
:360: Marvel Avengers: Battle for Earth
:360: Dance Central 3: Best Buy Exclusive Edition with 2 Bonus Tracks
:360: Kinect Sports: Ultimate Collection
:360: Dragon Ball Z for Kinect
:360: Just Dance 4

$14.99:
:360::ps3: Grand Theft Auto IV: The Complete Edition
:360: Halo: Reach
:3ds: Kingdom Hearts 3D: Dream Drop Distance
:360::ps3: Sniper Elite V2
:360::ps3: UFC Undisputed 3
:psp: Mortal Kombat Vita

$7.99:
:360::ps3: Dead Island Game of the Year
:360::ps3: Call of Juarez: The Cartel
:wii: Just Dance 3
:360: Assassin's Creed: Revelations
:360::ps3: Grand Slam Tennis 2
:pc: The Sims 3

Last edited by a moderator:
this is why best buy wont last past 2013. this and terrible customer service.

I just can't believe their entire website is down... gotta be a first for a retailer. AMazon has millions of people on it everyday, never once had a problem. I wish theyd price match now and not wait til black friday to do so. lol

[quote name='computingwarren']Not silver and got everything I wanted. Sweet.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, maybe this is the problem right here! Everyone is getting in on this sale so (most) everyone can't check out!

[quote name='GrimmTrixX']someone just said they werent silver but got the deals... so i think somehow they thought silver members were gonna tell no one about the deals since i guess anyone can get them. :whistle2:/[/QUOTE]
This is such crap. What are they going to do next, introduce a "Gold" level where you have to spend $5000 in a year to get it for "exclusive access" and one-day shipping?!

This is my first year as a reward zone silver and it was pretty much the only "perk" I was looking forward to get and yea this sucks... Not spending the $2500 there this year.

Meh, all I wanted was Cabin in the Woods, Captain America and some flash drives. I'm debating on going to sleep or not now.

[quote name='Killerlampshade']Whew, I'm glad i got what I really wanted ordered as soon as the deals went live. I went back for round 2 to snag some DVDs and stuff and nope, the site is hosed at the moment. It literally logged me out because of "inactivity" lol.[/QUOTE]
Same here, went for exactly what i wanted and checked out as fast as possible. Then went back to pick up some blurays but nope. Anyways good luck to everyone else.

Dammit - I need to go back to bed (only went to sleep 3 hours ago). I just want to order fucking KH DDD.

WTF called the number. Got through then got a message "Sorry. we are closed due to inclimate weather!" WTF is that?

[quote name='Tallest-Midget']Same here went for exactly what i wanted and checked out as fast as possible. Then went back to pick up some blurays but nope. Anyways good luck to everyone else.[/QUOTE]

Yeah same here. PS3 bundle order confirmed then went back for some games and denied.

[quote name='jamesdevil']lol @ how angry people are[/QUOTE]

I know, me too. I'm not worried about it, most of the stuff I was going to get from the sale I probably will still be able to get on Friday in store. I just mainly want NFS Most Wanted.

[quote name='io']Yeah, maybe this is the problem right here! Everyone is getting in on this sale so (most) everyone can't check out![/QUOTE]

and yet idiots blame best buy when its really non silvers cloging the site

[quote name='io']Dammit - I need to go back to bed. I just want to order fucking KH DDD.[/QUOTE]

Same here! All I want from the deals is KH :(

[quote name='Pig']WTF called the number. Got through then got a message "Sorry. we are closed due to inclimate weather!" WTF is that?[/QUOTE]It's a metaphor...? :wall:

this seems worse than BF last year. first time trying one of this "early" BF sales and wondering if these early access things are actually more difficult to place orders

So BBY just gave us the "pleasure" of BF a few days early and can't even correctly lock down the sale to the proper recipients. Masterful trolling. :applause:

the damn thing didnt even last a full 5 minutes. still kicking myself for not clicking the items, noticing i couldve added to cart hours ago, then just hop on at 11 exactly and buy it. stupid stupid me for thinking a website could handle its customers.

had all the games I wanted in cart. Got greedy and looked at the cheap movies.

Damn u Paranormal Activity.....I could've avoided this blizzard

[quote name='computingwarren']Not silver and got everything I wanted. Sweet.[/QUOTE]

I hate you.

Hooray! Told boss I was going to be late due to "circumstances" for this! So Happy!
Dammit, you think they did this for a few years now, they'll get right this year.

[quote name='Proudgamer']and yet idiots blame best buy when its really non silvers cloging the site[/QUOTE]

Well whose fault is that? Hint their logo is a yellow price tag :roll::roll::roll:

[quote name='FlyingMonkey9']whoops totally forgot- is it dead now, will the deals come back or just the website having issues?[/QUOTE]

As long as you're a Silver member, they should come back once the site is up as long as it's still in stock. Bear in mind, the Silver hotline is probably being pounded now too.

Site crashed from all the traffic. I wasn't even able to checkout. This happens every year, you would think with the advance in technology that sites wouldn't crash on days where traffic is expected.

I'm annoyed the BB.com crashed, but more annoyed that apparently the sale was open for everyone and that's a big part of the problem.

[quote name='VyseArcad1a']I know, me too. I'm not worried about it, most of the stuff I was going to get from the sale I probably will still be able to get on Friday in store. I just mainly want NFS Most Wanted.[/QUOTE]

Of course they are angry. Retailer promises something and cannot deliver, especially to those members that have a significant investment in the company.

Kind of like if people camped out side of BB for a week then let people in the back door or did not open at all.

[quote name='VyseArcad1a']THIS!! :applause:[/QUOTE]

Best buy probly saw that no silvers could get the deals too and went "ahh fuck!!!"

bread's done
Back