Reward Zone Silver Black Friday Early Access 11/19/12 LIST IN OP

sninh

Banned
i saw this on the reward zone website and didn't see it posted anywhere

Black Friday Early Access Event Monday, 11/19
As a Premier Silver member, you get first access to select Black Friday deals. Preview the deals on 11/18 and then shop online or by phone on 11/19, beginning at 11 a.m. ET.

Here's how it works:

• Preview: Sunday 11/18, check your inbox or MyRewardZone.com for a look at select deals.
  • Shop: Monday 11/19, the Premier Silver Black Friday Early Access event begins at 11 a.m. ET. For one day only, shop online or by phone. Quantities are limited.
  • Prepare: Today, add your Reward Zone member number to your BestBuy.com account if you haven't already to ensure quick, easy access to this exclusive event.
Stay tuned for more details about the Premier Silver Black Friday Early Access event. It's just another way of saying thanks to our most loyal customers.

link at all the deals: http://www.bestbuy.com/preview20121118

Controllers
PS3 Dualshock 3- $34.99
Xbox 360 Wireless Controller- $34.99

$29.99
:wii: Disney Epic Mickey 2: The Power of Two
:360::ps3: Medal of Honor: Warfighter
:360::ps3: Darksiders II
:360::ps3: Battlefield 3 Premium Edition
:360::ps3: The Amazing Spider-Man
:360::ps3: Need for Speed: Most Wanted

:psp: Vita Call of Duty: Black Ops Declassified Limited Edition PS Vita Wi-Fi Bundle $199.99

$34.99:
:360::ps3: Assassin's Creed III
:360::ps3: Madden NFL 13
:360: Forza Horizon
:360::ps3: Borderlands 2
:360::ps3: FIFA Soccer 13
:pc: Diablo III
:ps3: Sony Dualshock 3 Controller
:ps3: Turtle Beach - Ear Force P11 Amplified Stereo Gaming Headset for PlayStation 3
:360: Xbox 360 Wireless Controller - Black
:360: Turtle Beach - Ear Force X12 Gaming Headset for Xbox 360

$24.99 (Note all are Kinect only):
:360: Wipeout 3
:360: Marvel Avengers: Battle for Earth
:360: Dance Central 3: Best Buy Exclusive Edition with 2 Bonus Tracks
:360: Kinect Sports: Ultimate Collection
:360: Dragon Ball Z for Kinect
:360: Just Dance 4

$14.99:
:360::ps3: Grand Theft Auto IV: The Complete Edition
:360: Halo: Reach
:3ds: Kingdom Hearts 3D: Dream Drop Distance
:360::ps3: Sniper Elite V2
:360::ps3: UFC Undisputed 3
:psp: Mortal Kombat Vita

$7.99:
:360::ps3: Dead Island Game of the Year
:360::ps3: Call of Juarez: The Cartel
:wii: Just Dance 3
:360: Assassin's Creed: Revelations
:360::ps3: Grand Slam Tennis 2
:pc: The Sims 3

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='uiengineer']i got my PS3 bundle today. Everything else in my order is being shipped separately and has not yet arrived (games, movies, hard drives).

As for my PS3 bundle, the top was kind of caved in. Did anyone else have this problem?[/QUOTE]
no, but all my bubbles where popped

[quote name='Lakeshow24']I received my order, only to realize that it is not the items I ordered. The invoice is for someone living California.[/QUOTE]

I got the completely wrong stuff as well. I called in and they reshipped the correct items today. In speaking to the customer service rep, it apparently happened a lot with this sale as she mentioned a number of other people called with the same issue today.

AC:Revelations (360), Dead Island GotY (360), and Dead Island (PS3) arrived earlier. Wrath of the Titans bluray is no longer backordered and is shipping. 26" LCD is also shipping.

[quote name='orion1998_1']no, but all my bubbles where popped[/QUOTE]

You mean they actually shipped your ps3 in a box with bubbles? Last year, they put mine in a non-padded plastic bag. Still mad about that.

[quote name='Lakeshow24']Let me know if you receive anything meant for someone in Oregon.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='OregonDealz']Lol dude, what did you get? Happy thanksgiving surprise.[/QUOTE]

Kingdom Hearts for the 3DS
Dead Island for the 360 and 2 copies of Dead Island for the PS3

[quote name='OregonDealz']Lol dude, what did you get? Happy thanksgiving surprise.[/QUOTE]
Kingdom Hearts for the 3DS and 1 copy of Dead Island for 360 and 2 for the PS3
[quote name='bojay1997']I got the completely wrong stuff as well. I called in and they reshipped the correct items today. In speaking to the customer service rep, it apparently happened a lot with this sale as she mentioned a number of other people called with the same issue today.[/QUOTE]
Customer service told me to go their physical location and they would give me the correct items. That didn't happen and now I will be waiting for them to fix their mistake.
The person affected was from Long Beach by the way.

[quote name='scottman']You mean they actually shipped your ps3 in a box with bubbles? Last year, they put mine in a non-padded plastic bag. Still mad about that.[/QUOTE]

That happened with my wii last year. Box was ok so I didn't mind.

Today my entire order arrived. Dead island, borderlands 2, just dance 4, and skylanders all for Xbox. Saves me the hassle of trying to find time at work on Friday to buy them.

Very happy with how quick everything arrived.

[quote name='Lakeshow24']Kingdom Hearts for the 3DS and 1 copy of Dead Island for 360 and 2 for the PS3

Customer service told me to go their physical location and they would give me the correct items. That didn't happen and now I will be waiting for them to fix their mistake.
The person affected was from Long Beach by the way.[/QUOTE]

That's not my stuff. The Customer Service rep tried to tell me to go to a local store, but I figured they wouldn't just hand me $80 in games in exchange for two cheap memory cards. They also tried to get me to return the incorrect stuff first and I refused, insisting that they ship the stuff I paid for and a return label. They finally agreed after repeatedly acting like they were doing me a favor by paying for return shipping. Hopefully they don't screw up my orders from tonight.

I got my Dead Island GOTY in the mail today. Very very quick shipping. I got in on a black friday deal and got the product before black friday.

bread's done
Back