Reward Zone Silver Black Friday Early Access 11/19/12 LIST IN OP

sninh

Banned
i saw this on the reward zone website and didn't see it posted anywhere

Black Friday Early Access Event Monday, 11/19
As a Premier Silver member, you get first access to select Black Friday deals. Preview the deals on 11/18 and then shop online or by phone on 11/19, beginning at 11 a.m. ET.

Here's how it works:

• Preview: Sunday 11/18, check your inbox or MyRewardZone.com for a look at select deals.
  • Shop: Monday 11/19, the Premier Silver Black Friday Early Access event begins at 11 a.m. ET. For one day only, shop online or by phone. Quantities are limited.
  • Prepare: Today, add your Reward Zone member number to your BestBuy.com account if you haven't already to ensure quick, easy access to this exclusive event.
Stay tuned for more details about the Premier Silver Black Friday Early Access event. It's just another way of saying thanks to our most loyal customers.

link at all the deals: http://www.bestbuy.com/preview20121118

Controllers
PS3 Dualshock 3- $34.99
Xbox 360 Wireless Controller- $34.99

$29.99
:wii: Disney Epic Mickey 2: The Power of Two
:360::ps3: Medal of Honor: Warfighter
:360::ps3: Darksiders II
:360::ps3: Battlefield 3 Premium Edition
:360::ps3: The Amazing Spider-Man
:360::ps3: Need for Speed: Most Wanted

:psp: Vita Call of Duty: Black Ops Declassified Limited Edition PS Vita Wi-Fi Bundle $199.99

$34.99:
:360::ps3: Assassin's Creed III
:360::ps3: Madden NFL 13
:360: Forza Horizon
:360::ps3: Borderlands 2
:360::ps3: FIFA Soccer 13
:pc: Diablo III
:ps3: Sony Dualshock 3 Controller
:ps3: Turtle Beach - Ear Force P11 Amplified Stereo Gaming Headset for PlayStation 3
:360: Xbox 360 Wireless Controller - Black
:360: Turtle Beach - Ear Force X12 Gaming Headset for Xbox 360

$24.99 (Note all are Kinect only):
:360: Wipeout 3
:360: Marvel Avengers: Battle for Earth
:360: Dance Central 3: Best Buy Exclusive Edition with 2 Bonus Tracks
:360: Kinect Sports: Ultimate Collection
:360: Dragon Ball Z for Kinect
:360: Just Dance 4

$14.99:
:360::ps3: Grand Theft Auto IV: The Complete Edition
:360: Halo: Reach
:3ds: Kingdom Hearts 3D: Dream Drop Distance
:360::ps3: Sniper Elite V2
:360::ps3: UFC Undisputed 3
:psp: Mortal Kombat Vita

$7.99:
:360::ps3: Dead Island Game of the Year
:360::ps3: Call of Juarez: The Cartel
:wii: Just Dance 3
:360: Assassin's Creed: Revelations
:360::ps3: Grand Slam Tennis 2
:pc: The Sims 3

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='krashhole']I have to give Bestbuy credit for this!

Scheduled For Early Delivery On:
Tuesday, 11/20/2012, By End of Day
Originally Scheduled For Delivery On:
Wednesday, 11/21/2012, By End of Day[/QUOTE]

Same here its great.

Could not select expedited shipping because of a damn glitch in their system. Entire order still not shipped. Not too happy. :(

Received a $50 gift card from Best Buy after ordering my Galaxy S3 yesterday. Basically got it for free. Was not expecting that at all.

[quote name='confoosious']already got my Dead Island. Holy hell that was faast.[/QUOTE]

Just watched my ups guy head up the block, my games will be here in 15-20 minutes. Can't believe how fast the shipping was this time around.

[quote name='Anexanhume']Still waiting on AC: Revelations ship. Seems like I was the only one here who ordered it?[/QUOTE]

Guessing most people picked it up when it was $9.99 at Best Buy a few months back.

[quote name='confoosious']already got my Dead Island. Holy hell that was faast.[/QUOTE]

Yeah I just checked the tracking info and my AC3 and Borderlands 2 are supposed to be here this afternoon as well. Thank you free expedited shipping.

[quote name='DOMINATOR912']Guessing most people picked it up when it was $9.99 at Best Buy a few months back.[/QUOTE]

Wonder how I missed that. Just need a deal on brotherhood now. Hoping newegg at $16 isn't the best I can get.

Not long after I typed the above my 3 games came in. I still need my Roku and Printer and my first order will done.

I didn't order games but my orders are still processing. The only thing that shipped was the gift card that came with mophie.

Hunger Games and DI shipped last night due in today which is surprising because I didn't bother messing with the shipping choices, very nice BB. KH:DDD is still processing though. I was just slightly bummed that I didn't get in on the $99 TV.

My Campaign and Dark Shadow blus are backordered, and I got my order in before the servers crashed. That's pretty weak.

My Always Sunny Season 6 BluRay and Social Network DVD got backordered. My other 4 items have shipped.

My Kingdom Hearts 3D was just delivered, according to my brother at home.

[quote name='kinney_bmx']Got my Samsung today, came overnight. Just got it set up and currently testing the 3D with killzone 3[/QUOTE]
shit, that was quick.

[quote name='uiengineer']shit, that was quick.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I was very pleasantly surprised to look when I woke up and it was out for delivery. Came at right around 3:30

Though it came from the Maumee warehouse I think so it didn't even have to leave the state

[quote name='kingofk1ngs']Received a $50 gift card from Best Buy after ordering my Galaxy S3 yesterday. Basically got it for free. Was not expecting that at all.[/QUOTE]

Did you get it on your reward zone?

I got a random 25 dollar certificate and I have no clue what ti is

If my order is in process of being fulfilled still, do you think I could call and get my shipping switched to expedited? One item shipped, but two havent

Wow. Lucky you guys. Of the 4 items I ordered, 1 has been shipped (Hunger Games), 1 is on backorder (Sherlock Holmes), and according to the guy on customer care chat, the other 2 (Sniper Elite and Avengers Kinect game) are still being pulled at the distribution center, 28 hours after I placed the order. Guess that's what i get for placing 1 order instead of 4.

[quote name='cigaro']Did you get it on your reward zone?

I got a random 25 dollar certificate and I have no clue what ti is[/QUOTE]

No, they just sent me an email with a gift card code.

[quote name='cigaro']If my order is in process of being fulfilled still, do you think I could call and get my shipping switched to expedited? One item shipped, but two havent[/QUOTE]

I tried calling in yesterday for items that were still in "Preparing Order" and they said it is not possible to update the shipping. Annoying considering it was their website's fault that some of us only had the Standard shipping option available.

In a post I made yesterday. If you are a Silver Member, your shipping will (should) automatically default to expedited shipping. I mainly do instore pickup, but the few orders I have done for shipping have all been expedited. On the checkout screen it will show standard shipping with an estimated date. However, when you get the order confirmation in your email, it should show expedited and a sooner estimated date. This is one of the perks of being Silver.

[quote name='krashhole']In a post I made yesterday. If you are a Silver Member, your shipping will (should) automatically default to expedited shipping. I mainly do instore pickup, but the few orders I have done for shipping have all been expedited. On the checkout screen it will show standard shipping with an estimated date. However, when you get the order confirmation in your email, it should show expedited and a sooner estimated date. This is one of the perks of being Silver.[/QUOTE]

I placed three orders and none of them were upgraded to expedited.

For those of you who are already receiving orders, were you able to get Expedited shipping for them? Are any of these arriving orders among those forced to be shipped at Standard speed?

Also, all of the items that have shipped for me so far were shipped "STANDARD" according to the order form on BBY.com.

[quote name='cigaro']Did you get it on your reward zone?

I got a random 25 dollar certificate and I have no clue what ti is[/QUOTE]

More than likely you signed up for the PHONE FREEDOM program where Best Buy was giving away a Gift Card if you upgraded through them. I got two this year from my wife and my upgrades.

[quote name='Vigilante']For those of you who are already receiving orders, were you able to get Expedited shipping for them? Are any of these arriving orders among those forced to be shipped at Standard speed?

Also, all of the items that have shipped for me so far were shipped "STANDARD" according to the order form on BBY.com.[/QUOTE]
Yes, I didn't have the expedited option and was upgraded from standard automatically.(if this is what you're asking)

[quote name='krashhole']In a post I made yesterday. If you are a Silver Member, your shipping will (should) automatically default to expedited shipping. I mainly do instore pickup, but the few orders I have done for shipping have all been expedited. On the checkout screen it will show standard shipping with an estimated date. However, when you get the order confirmation in your email, it should show expedited and a sooner estimated date. This is one of the perks of being Silver.[/QUOTE]

Expedited shipping was NOT the default shipping option when I placed my first order yesterday.

[quote name='Brother Daz']Yes, I didn't have the expedited option and was upgraded from standard automatically.(if this is what you're asking)[/QUOTE]When you got your shipping confirmation, did it say anywhere that it would be shipping Expedited? What does it say for the shipping speed under your order details on BBY.com?

Sorry for all the questions--from my original order confirmation email, the estimated delivery date for the games is 11/22-11/26, but I'm having a hard time believing they'll arrive within that time frame if shipped at Standard speed. I've ordered things from BBY.com before at Standard speed and not received them for at least a week. So hopefully you can understand my concern.

I ordered mine on the phone and they said the 23-24 was the expected delivery: I received the Vita, the laptop, Dead Island, and Kingdom Hearts ... only the Blu-rays didn't show up.

currently chatting with a best buy rep about switching my 3 backordered items to in-store pickup. hope it works! ill update as it goes.

update: well that was a dead end. after 10 minutes he ended up telling me to call in. I called the RZ Silver line and the lady told me should we transfer me, then i was asked for a transfer code which i don't have. so now going to call regular best buy hotline.

last update: haha wow, in the middle of me talking to customer service, my backordered items were all switched over to preparing to ship. well hopefully it comes soon.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Vigilante']When you got your shipping confirmation, did it say anywhere that it would be shipping Expedited? What does it say for the shipping speed under your order details on BBY.com?

Sorry for all the questions--from my original order confirmation email, the estimated delivery date for the games is 11/22-11/26, but I'm having a hard time believing they'll arrive within that time frame if shipped at Standard speed. I've ordered things from BBY.com before at Standard speed and not received them for at least a week. So hopefully you can understand my concern.[/QUOTE]

No problem. Yes, it does say expedited for shipping on bby.com

[quote name='Brother Daz']No problem. Yes, it does say expedited for shipping on bby.com[/QUOTE]Huh, that's weird. It didn't automatically upgrade for me...I just hope they arrive within the promised time frame. Thanks for answering.

I'm sorry but i have to say this:

1) After 63 pages of bullshit, What the fuck happened to cheapassgamer?
2) This thread seems to be more convenient on another website rather than here as it completely contradicts the meaning (hello annual black friday forum posts where people piss & moan & jump for joy when they finally get their shit)
3) Just my 2 cents despite it being ridiculous.

bread's done
Back