Reward Zone Silver Black Friday Early Access 11/19/12 LIST IN OP

sninh

Banned
i saw this on the reward zone website and didn't see it posted anywhere

Black Friday Early Access Event Monday, 11/19
As a Premier Silver member, you get first access to select Black Friday deals. Preview the deals on 11/18 and then shop online or by phone on 11/19, beginning at 11 a.m. ET.

Here's how it works:

• Preview: Sunday 11/18, check your inbox or MyRewardZone.com for a look at select deals.
  • Shop: Monday 11/19, the Premier Silver Black Friday Early Access event begins at 11 a.m. ET. For one day only, shop online or by phone. Quantities are limited.
  • Prepare: Today, add your Reward Zone member number to your BestBuy.com account if you haven't already to ensure quick, easy access to this exclusive event.
Stay tuned for more details about the Premier Silver Black Friday Early Access event. It's just another way of saying thanks to our most loyal customers.

link at all the deals: http://www.bestbuy.com/preview20121118

Controllers
PS3 Dualshock 3- $34.99
Xbox 360 Wireless Controller- $34.99

$29.99
:wii: Disney Epic Mickey 2: The Power of Two
:360::ps3: Medal of Honor: Warfighter
:360::ps3: Darksiders II
:360::ps3: Battlefield 3 Premium Edition
:360::ps3: The Amazing Spider-Man
:360::ps3: Need for Speed: Most Wanted

:psp: Vita Call of Duty: Black Ops Declassified Limited Edition PS Vita Wi-Fi Bundle $199.99

$34.99:
:360::ps3: Assassin's Creed III
:360::ps3: Madden NFL 13
:360: Forza Horizon
:360::ps3: Borderlands 2
:360::ps3: FIFA Soccer 13
:pc: Diablo III
:ps3: Sony Dualshock 3 Controller
:ps3: Turtle Beach - Ear Force P11 Amplified Stereo Gaming Headset for PlayStation 3
:360: Xbox 360 Wireless Controller - Black
:360: Turtle Beach - Ear Force X12 Gaming Headset for Xbox 360

$24.99 (Note all are Kinect only):
:360: Wipeout 3
:360: Marvel Avengers: Battle for Earth
:360: Dance Central 3: Best Buy Exclusive Edition with 2 Bonus Tracks
:360: Kinect Sports: Ultimate Collection
:360: Dragon Ball Z for Kinect
:360: Just Dance 4

$14.99:
:360::ps3: Grand Theft Auto IV: The Complete Edition
:360: Halo: Reach
:3ds: Kingdom Hearts 3D: Dream Drop Distance
:360::ps3: Sniper Elite V2
:360::ps3: UFC Undisputed 3
:psp: Mortal Kombat Vita

$7.99:
:360::ps3: Dead Island Game of the Year
:360::ps3: Call of Juarez: The Cartel
:wii: Just Dance 3
:360: Assassin's Creed: Revelations
:360::ps3: Grand Slam Tennis 2
:pc: The Sims 3

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='prateeko']I am silver and did not get an email. Does anyone have a link so I can buy some games?[/QUOTE]

login to your reward zone account and you can get to the deals from there on the homepage. (not that you can even get to it right now but..)

Damn...if only I didn't remove the Skylanders Giants starter pack from my cart, I probably could have slipped in and checked out before the site went down. Hope everything is still available in my cart when the site comes back up.

same shit happened last year...the site came back after 30 minutes and everything I wanted was still available. Hopefully that happens again lol.

It has worked for the past few years for me. Have only been silver once.

Just wait til Thursday morning or Friday morning and order online.

You probably have a better chance then when its less advertised.

The website has already crashed within 5 minutes of the sale going live and the telephone number is constantly plagued by either busy signals or when you do get through, they manage to hang up on you at some point. I've been trying for the last 20 minutes to at least call my order in and have been hung up on about 8 times already even after accessing the phone menus which lead to dialing a "Best Buy representative". I'm getting a little pissed at this effort I'm having to put in just to buy a $7.99 Dead Island GOTY for PS3.

UPDATE: Now even the telephone number is giving me an automated message stating that they "are experiencing a high number of calls right now and will not be able to answer your call. Please try again later or shop with us online at Bestbuy.com".

Seriously? Are you fucking kidding me? Best Buy is pure FAIL with this particular sale.

[quote name='KingofOldSchool']I think whoever is shoveling the "snow", died from a heart attack.[/QUOTE]
Or is the same one guy who was shipping everything out last year around this time.

I only wanted 2 things Darksiders PS3 and a mount for the TV I bought in store yesterday. I had them in my cart, didn't turn back... my company's firewall is just so slow I couldn't get the order submitted fast enough.

[quote name='groundskeeper']Now, how many orders will not get filled? That will be when the fun really begins![/QUOTE]

We had better, because if we screw that up AGAIN, that could be fatal for us.

I learned along time ago order the must have items ASAP and then go back for the other stuff because the crash is always guaranteed with Best Buy.

[quote name='prayformojo']Everything I wanted will be cheaper elsewhere, this was supposed to be my hassle-free alternative. come on amazon make us all happy.[/QUOTE]

I didn't see KH DDD on sale anywhere else, let alone $15.

[quote name='prateeko']I am silver and did not get an email. Does anyone have a link so I can buy some games?[/QUOTE]

You don't need a link - just go to the games. Well, if you could. The site is crap right now.

You want some games from Best Buy right now?

shovel.jpg

Hurry up and shovel.

I have 4 items on my cart ready to check out when the site, for both mobile and computer, shut down. Tried calling but the lines are busy. UGH

[quote name='8bitlover']Nothing like running a Commodore 64 as your server o_O Another EPIC fail for Best Buy![/QUOTE]
Maybe they forgot/lost their code card :D

Does anyone nkow if this was ACTUALLY open to everyone or if that guy was just trolling? I find it very hard to belive that BB would be THAT stupid. If this really was open to everyone then ya, this is completely fucked. Im assuming that was an error on their part?

*sigh* still not loading

if they only hadn't asked me to sign in AGAIN after I signed in and added things to my cart.....I might could've made it in and out before it crashed.

Looks like I will be visiting the Bestbuy forums to make a complaint. This is total crap. Bestbuy needs to get their crap together.

even the mobile app has the damn blizzard notification. IF anything I am offended by this. YEa, try and be cute about a blizzard when your entire website completely failed to silver and non-silver members alike. Everyone be sure to complain, things like this get you $10 coupons all day long, they'll 100% hear it from me and they give me tons of coupons constantly for this kind of terrible business practice.

Dear Best Buy,

They have scaleable server services for increased bandwidth on demand. Most responsible online companies who wish to retain their clients use them.

Love,
The internet

I'm honestly thinking of just buying the games i wanted for full retail then having then going into customer service for a price match on BF. Anyone think that would work?

[quote name='ps360gamer']Site crashed from all the traffic. I wasn't even able to checkout. This happens every year, you would think with the advance in technology that sites wouldn't crash on days where traffic is expected.[/QUOTE]

Seriously, also, are THAT many people silver members???

Cant imagine how fast it would crash on black friday

[quote name='io']I didn't see KH DDD on sale anywhere else, let alone $15.[/QUOTE]Not that I'm saying you should switch to them, but Gamestop will have it for $19.99.

[quote name='io']I didn't see KH DDD on sale anywhere else, let alone $15.[/QUOTE]

yeah the only other place that lists it on sale this Black Friday is GameStop I believe and they are charging $20 for it

[quote name='BudzMcGee']Only part of the site that actually works is the preview of the black Friday ad... the irony... it hurts...[/QUOTE]

ya.. i noticed that too.. You know what I think i'll be surprised if BBY makes it all the way through 2013. They just cant seem to get their shit together

[quote name='Kenshindono']Does anyone nkow if this was ACTUALLY open to everyone or if that guy was just trolling? I find it very hard to belive that BB would be THAT stupid. If this really was open to everyone then ya, this is completely fucked. Im assuming that was an error on their part?

*sigh* still not loading[/QUOTE]

An obvious troll. My fiancee who's just a regular member couldn't access the link.

God damn you and F U, Best Buy! I skipped work to get in on this deal and all I get is some flirty black man giving me a smile?

As the saying goes, if you wanted to f*ck me , Best Buy, I wish you would've taken me to dinner first!!!! Give me a little kiss or something before I get f*cked! At least warn me to pepper my ANGUS before you come in with no lube.

As a premier silver member, I am God damn disgusted. I wanted to avoid the stress of Black Friday shopping and then I get this bullsh*t! Shovel sh*t Best Buy! This is some sh*t right here, straight up...

Edit: Now it's telling me they got a blizzard....more like your customers got a sh*t storm, you God Damn incompetent fools.

[quote name='Velo214']it lasted a total of 12 minutes and i was making an omelette the whole time. epic fail. lol
#DeliciousOmelette[/QUOTE]

It didn't last nearly 12 minutes. I'd say 2 or 3 tops. I checked out with Dead Island GoTY the first minute, then went back to get KH DDD and was on the "submit" page but it didn't show my credit card info any more and kept giving me errors when trying to submit that one.

[quote name='Layd Dly']I learned along time ago order the must have items ASAP and then go back for the other stuff because the crash is always guaranteed with Best Buy.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I tried that but it only worked for one checkout. I thought I better check out with each item and that was probably the right thing to do or I wouldn't have even gotten that first game. At least I've already gotten a confirmation email on that one. Of course, they still could always backorder it :roll:.

How did everyone get the items even in their cart? I kept refreshing the deal pages and they kept saying coming soon. About 10:05 I tried going to the specific item and by then I was getting the sorry dude.

[quote name='eastcoastkody']if they only hadn't asked me to sign in AGAIN after I signed in and added things to my cart.....I might could've made it in and out before it crashed.[/QUOTE]

Or if they updated the lead pages to show the deals, I sat there for a few minutes waiting for the coming soon to changeover and if I clicked on the product it would have been available.

[quote name='orangecrush']I enjoy that the site is down, but while they are shoveling you a path, you can browse their bf ad.[/QUOTE]
:lol:
Yup. Ultimate middle-finger at us.

i was able to get in on the Sniper Elite V2 and Dead Isalnd GOTY plus some $1.99 DVD's and a couple of $3.99 Blu's no problem...just clicked on the game at 11 Am when it still said "Coming Soon" the discount appears in the cart...

[quote name='Pig']I'm honestly thinking of just buying the games i wanted for full retail then having then going into customer service for a price match on BF. Anyone think that would work?[/QUOTE]

Customer service is closed from Friday - Monday.

Don't quite feel like digging through the pages of posts here.. I managed to get my item into my cart (almost checked out too!), now I'm getting the snow message. Is there any type of "hold" on the item for me? Or is there a good chance that it will be sold out when I get back in?

[quote name='FlyingMonkey9']Seriously, also, are THAT many people silver members???

Cant imagine how fast it would crash on black friday[/QUOTE]

It was designed to reward their best clients,

But someone got the bright idea awile back to do promos like buy a phone from us = instant PS access. Which then kind've pisses their best clients off.

[quote name='mpaullin']Don't quite feel like digging through the pages of posts here.. I managed to get my item into my cart (almost checked out too!), now I'm getting the snow message. Is there any type of "hold" on the item for me? Or is there a good chance that it will be sold out when I get back in?[/QUOTE]There's no way to know until the site is back up.

bread's done
Back