Reward Zone Silver Black Friday Early Access 11/19/12 LIST IN OP

sninh

Banned
i saw this on the reward zone website and didn't see it posted anywhere

Black Friday Early Access Event Monday, 11/19
As a Premier Silver member, you get first access to select Black Friday deals. Preview the deals on 11/18 and then shop online or by phone on 11/19, beginning at 11 a.m. ET.

Here's how it works:

• Preview: Sunday 11/18, check your inbox or MyRewardZone.com for a look at select deals.
  • Shop: Monday 11/19, the Premier Silver Black Friday Early Access event begins at 11 a.m. ET. For one day only, shop online or by phone. Quantities are limited.
  • Prepare: Today, add your Reward Zone member number to your BestBuy.com account if you haven't already to ensure quick, easy access to this exclusive event.
Stay tuned for more details about the Premier Silver Black Friday Early Access event. It's just another way of saying thanks to our most loyal customers.

link at all the deals: http://www.bestbuy.com/preview20121118

Controllers
PS3 Dualshock 3- $34.99
Xbox 360 Wireless Controller- $34.99

$29.99
:wii: Disney Epic Mickey 2: The Power of Two
:360::ps3: Medal of Honor: Warfighter
:360::ps3: Darksiders II
:360::ps3: Battlefield 3 Premium Edition
:360::ps3: The Amazing Spider-Man
:360::ps3: Need for Speed: Most Wanted

:psp: Vita Call of Duty: Black Ops Declassified Limited Edition PS Vita Wi-Fi Bundle $199.99

$34.99:
:360::ps3: Assassin's Creed III
:360::ps3: Madden NFL 13
:360: Forza Horizon
:360::ps3: Borderlands 2
:360::ps3: FIFA Soccer 13
:pc: Diablo III
:ps3: Sony Dualshock 3 Controller
:ps3: Turtle Beach - Ear Force P11 Amplified Stereo Gaming Headset for PlayStation 3
:360: Xbox 360 Wireless Controller - Black
:360: Turtle Beach - Ear Force X12 Gaming Headset for Xbox 360

$24.99 (Note all are Kinect only):
:360: Wipeout 3
:360: Marvel Avengers: Battle for Earth
:360: Dance Central 3: Best Buy Exclusive Edition with 2 Bonus Tracks
:360: Kinect Sports: Ultimate Collection
:360: Dragon Ball Z for Kinect
:360: Just Dance 4

$14.99:
:360::ps3: Grand Theft Auto IV: The Complete Edition
:360: Halo: Reach
:3ds: Kingdom Hearts 3D: Dream Drop Distance
:360::ps3: Sniper Elite V2
:360::ps3: UFC Undisputed 3
:psp: Mortal Kombat Vita

$7.99:
:360::ps3: Dead Island Game of the Year
:360::ps3: Call of Juarez: The Cartel
:wii: Just Dance 3
:360: Assassin's Creed: Revelations
:360::ps3: Grand Slam Tennis 2
:pc: The Sims 3

Last edited by a moderator:
i really dont see anyone having meltdowns right now with the exception of 2 or 3 folks, i'm just patiently waiting until this pops back up again, all i ever wanted was dance central 3 and i'm pretty sure im like the only person in this entire town that plays that

Site was up and just crashed again. You need to renter all items into your cart.

Everything works now 11:47 est just placed my order

Seriously you suck best buy

[quote name='barrit']So what's everyone's fav flavor Blizzard? I usually get strawberry banana.[/QUOTE]

Reese's.

HOLY SHIT it worked... got my main order through it was still all in the cart, now to try for some of the random stuff i wanted *crosses fingers*

Ok, was able to get what I wanted and check out.

Now to see all the angry people go from "I HATE BESTBUY" to "I LOVE BEST BUY :applause::D:D" in 5 secs flat.

its weird i had the check out tab open and that one worked and i checked out fine, but all the one for the main site and mobile site aren't working for me

[quote name='jrutz']It's been down for about 40 minutes. I think it's more than traffic - the earlier poster may have had it right, that non-Silver members were able to get in on the deals. They might have brought down the site until they got that figured out.

But 40 min for traffic issues, that doesn't sound right...[/QUOTE]

I didnt see any non-silver members saying they got in. I think this was just speculation.

It took me two tries to get into the checkout menu but once I was there everything went smoothly. Was able to get all of the gams and blurays I wanted. Giant PITA but at least I was able to get what I needed any only give up one hour of my life. Good luck to everyone else!

[quote name='Donut2922']I didnt see any non-silver members saying they got in. I think this was just speculation.[/QUOTE]

There was a guy who said he wasn't silver but got everything he wanted just around the time the site crashed. I assumed he was trolling.

When the site went back up everything was still in my cart and the checkout page loaded really fast. Hmmm guess i'm lucky.

Fair warning, it will take even longer if you get to the check out and there is an item in your cart that sells out --- as it won't automatically remove it or even tell you it is sold out, it will just say it is not available for the method selected.

Another year, another failed "early access" for silver members, hah.

I spent like an hour on the phone one year trying to get something, only to get cut off. Not gonna do that again.

bread's done
Back