Rock Band 3, Create, Green Day+ HP Deathly Hallows $19.99 at Best Buy

[quote name='cdeener']Target has Rockband 3 Xbox 360 for 20 bucks also.[/QUOTE]

Is this the Green Day Rock Band PLUS edition that's on sale at Target?

[quote name='mxpowar']Picked up RB3 and HP. Now all I need is the keyboard for cheap and I'm set. Thanks, Cheapy![/QUOTE]

[quote name='DarkonJohn']Awesome price on RB3, especially for PS3....had been waiting for that and Guitar Hero WoR to get at 50% below full price. Didn't expect RB3 to get there first, but I'll take it. Now I just need to find the keyboard on sale somewhere.

Real pisser about no GD:RB+ for PS3 though. Might check by the BestBuy store when I pick up my RB3 to see if they have an in-store and if they'll sell me one at that price.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='DarkonJohn']Yeah, even though I'm not that good at these music games, I still like playing them because I like a lot of the songs and by playing along with them it forces me to listen to the rhythm more closely than I do when I'm are just listening w/o playing, so for me, it helps me enjoy the music at a deeper level.

Just wondering if anyone has seen some good deals on the RB3 Keyboard accessory for the PS3. My wife would love playing with that.

But I really want the latest GH WoR game because it include Rush's 2112 set, which I simply must have. It is almost at my 50% off retail threshold, but not quite.[/QUOTE]

Check Walmart! I picked up a GH:WoR band bundle for $40 tonight (360)! they also had:
RB3 keyboard/game bundle (360) $65
GH:WoR guitar bundle (PS2 or Wii) $20

This was in Poinciana, FL...

[quote name='DarkPhantom13']Has anybody checked to see if the Rock Band Green Day Plus for PS3 is also $20?[/QUOTE]

First BestBuy I stopped by didn't have the + version of PS3 GD:RB, but the PS3 standard edition was $20. They didn't have any copies of the 360 version (+ or std)

Second BestBuy I stopped by had the + version of both 360 and PS3 versions, but sticker on the shelf for both had the high price (~$60). Got a price check on the PS3 version and they guy said it was something like $48 (or maybe $58). Got him to confirm the 360 version had dropped to $20, but he wouldn't apply the same price to the PS3 version since it wasn't listed on the BestBuy web site.

I might check another BestBuy tomorrow when I stop by the nearest WalMart (which unfortunately isn't very near).

[quote name='stageman12']Check Walmart! I picked up a GH:WoR band bundle for $40 tonight (360)! they also had:
RB3 keyboard/game bundle (360) $65
GH:WoR guitar bundle (PS2 or Wii) $20

This was in Poinciana, FL...[/QUOTE]
Unfortunately, I have RB3 and all my RB DLC on my PS3 so the 360 deal for the keyboard won't do it for me. :(

[quote name='jaide']Has anyone seen the Xbox 360 midi pro adapters available anywhere? I have a midi synth that could see a bit more action. The only ones that I've seen in stores are for ps3.[/QUOTE]

I got one off of Amazon, they go in and out of stock very frequently so you have to keep checking. Same thing at Newegg. I think the Madcatz online store has them in stock.

It seems like they are selling pretty well for stores to be constantly being sold out and waiting to get more shipments. Maybe the music game genre isn't dead after all, just bad timing last year.

According to the price tracker today, Newegg and Walmart have both price matched most of these prices except for Green Day+

[quote name='kayatai']According to the price tracker today, Newegg and Walmart have both price matched most of these prices except for Green Day+[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the info, picked up RB3 from newegg!

Sweet, went to Best Buy yesterday and RB3 was sold out... Boo... I went ahead and bought it online though, shipped to store. Should be able to pick it up next week sometime. Too bad I bought Green Day non-plus just a couple weeks ago for $20.

Had to order RB3 online with the ship to store option, should be ready for pick up 5/9! How convenient, just a shade over a month!

[quote name='jammin20']Had to order RB3 online with the ship to store option, should be ready for pick up 5/9! How convenient, just a shade over a month![/QUOTE]

Yeah that's a bunch a crap. I'm gonna cancel mine and give my Money to another retailer.

Damn. I was at BB last night, but didn't see this... I bought an XBL points card with my gift card instead.. I would've gotten RB3 had I known. Bummer!

Just bought mine from Amazon. Couldn't pass up $19.99 for a great game like RB3! I have been waiting for a deal like this. Thanks for posting!

Now I just need a good deal on the Keyboard!

Saw RB3 for 19.99 at my Target with a regular price sticker and no mention of temporary price drops, sales, etc. Dunno if this is expected to be permanent MSRP drop or just a mistake by the store I went to.

[quote name='Psybuster']Saw RB3 for 19.99 at my Target with a regular price sticker and no mention of temporary price drops, sales, etc. Dunno if this is expected to be permanent MSRP drop or just a mistake by the store I went to.[/QUOTE]

It must just be an unannounced price drop - picked one up at Target last night as well

[quote name='kayatai']According to the price tracker today, Newegg and Walmart have both price matched most of these prices except for Green Day+[/QUOTE]

Also, thank you for mentioning that. I have a Wally's World and BB giftcard, but I saved $2 shipping by going with Walmart. The only BB's close to me are 45miles in opposite directions, plus, last I checked BB was showing RB3 as backordered.

I love CAG, but I think my wife is starting to hate it. Heh.

Seems to be a price drop. Amazon shows the list price as $19.99. Save 3 cents!

This would fit with the apparent cratering of the music game genre. You're winning - duh - until you're not.

[quote name='Indignate']Picked up over at Amazon.

Still waiting to see if they price match Green Day.[/QUOTE]

It looks like they are sold out its being sold by a 3rd party currently (unless I missed it)

BestBuy.com showed Green Day Plus as unavailable pretty much everywhere nearby, but I found a single 360 copy at a local store. It rang up at $61.99, but I was able to get them to price match the online price for $19.99. I was waiting for the normal Green Day Rock Band to drop somewhere in the $10 ballpark since I only wanted to export the songs, but now I get to export the songs and get the two other DLC packs for free. Thanks for the heads-up, CAG!

[quote name='goldeneye']Just zipped down to Best Buy to get that Rock Band 3 deal! Only 2 left on the shelf, glad I got there today. $19.99 is an amazing price. I still have the old wired rock band controller, so I may want to upgrade to the wireless if there's a deal on it somewhere... Everywhere I've seen it's $59...[/QUOTE]

My local Fry's has the basic RB wireless guitars for $39, and fancier ones for $49-59.

BTW, Harmonix announced the price drop for RB3 on Facebook earlier in the week, so the $20 price should stick around.

bread's done
Back