Rockband games Old Navy 50% off

Azarius

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
my local old navy hasnt had any rockband games out for sale in awhile, went in yesterday and suddenly there were a few all at 50% off

they were game only and they had

rockband 2 ps3/360 $25
beatles ps3/360/wii $20
Lego rockband ps3/360 $20
lego rockband ds $10
rockband unplugged psp (dont remember price)

they may not be the best prices BUT if you go to oldnavyweekly.com you can get decent old navy coupons like $10 off $50 or $25 off $75 etc. so if you need a shirt or something and throw a game or two in its not a bad deal

Last edited by a moderator:
nice find...was hoping that there would be a 10 off coupon...no dice...but I like the site

playing around I was able to find a lot of "spend X$ get X$ off coupons"

might be checking back often

Sounds YMMV. The last time someone posted a deal on the games at Old Navy, people were reporting very different things, including the games still being full price.

Video games and Old Navy, I still have a hard time wrapping my head around it.
Anyone in the NYC metro area please keep us informed as to which of these stores sell VG of any kind. Much appreciated.

the coupons are one time use as far as i know, you can share with someone if you have their email address i think, i havent done it myself

[quote name='Jeff Stephen']Video games and Old Navy, I still have a hard time wrapping my head around it.
Anyone in the NYC metro area please keep us informed as to which of these stores sell VG of any kind. Much appreciated.[/QUOTE]

The Old Nay on 6th ave between 17th & 18th st has all of the Rock Band games, I don't think they were 50% off though, but they were on sale.

I just picked up lego and beatles for the $20 price at Madison, WI east side store, they had the unplugged and Rockband 2. Thanks OP, pretty sweet deal.

Thanks OP. Just verified this deal myself.

While the Xmas clearance varied widely in my area, this one was identical at 3 nearby stores. All 3 had a small batch of all games (360, PS3, Wii, DS--RB2, Beatles, Lego, etc) and all were 50% off. The ones I specifically checked were:
Beatles, PS3-20
RB2, PS3-25
Lego RB, PS3-20
Lego RB, DS-10

Only one store had the games on display (in a random bin at the registers). The two other stores had them hidden behind the counter, and I had to ask for them.

Good luck with this. Last time somebody posted this deal, I went to the local flagship store and had to speak with about 4 different people in different parts of the store with multiple walkie-talkie calls made just to find the games (they were locked up behind customer service), only to find out they were full price. Maybe it's a universal deal this time.

[quote name='gantt']Maybe it's a universal deal this time.[/QUOTE]

I imagine so because when I tried to check RB2, it wouldn't scan. They had to dig out some paperwork and find the SKU to punch in manually. But the cashier, the assistant mgr, and the mgr all said the same thing, "We just got a green binder on those with the prices!" They just couldn't find the binder. LOL. So it sounds like a corporate thing, and official word was sent to the stores.

Confirmed at Columbia MD Old Navy on Dobbin Rd. They had a few RB2's, Beatles, and Lego for all three consoles. There is a sign on the shelf that says 50% off all Rock Band titles. Thanks OP.

[quote name='clockworkpumpkin']The Old Nay on 6th ave between 17th & 18th st has all of the Rock Band games, I don't think they were 50% off though, but they were on sale.[/QUOTE]

The sign says 50 off and Beatles rang up at 20. Didn't check the rest.

I can confirm that Stillwater, Oklahoma's store had a few rock bands for 50% off. Thanks TC, got me a lovely new Lego Rock Band game, been eyeing it for a while

[quote name='megma42']If you go to this site http://www.oldnavyweekly.com/ and click on a top and bottom it will give you a coupon. The options are spend 50 get 10 off, 10% off, and like 15 off 75 or something. Good luck.[/QUOTE]

There's also $5 off a purchase of $25, which would probably be the most useful one if buying one of these games.

[quote name='megma42']If you go to this site http://www.oldnavyweekly.com/ and click on a top and bottom it will give you a coupon. The options are spend 50 get 10 off, 10% off, and like 15 off 75 or something. Good luck.[/QUOTE]
For the games at $20 or less, the 10% off coupon would be the best.
Click the second top (blue one) and click any pair of jeans, and the coupon should appear.

Edit: The 15% off coupon is even better. To get it, go to http://www.oldnavyweekly.com/. and click the middle top and any pair of jeans. A 10% off coupon will pop-up, but close it. Then click Amy's face on the right. Thanks, http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showpost.php?p=6902485&postcount=48josh62488.

anyone who lives in the Memphis/Collierville/germantown area go to the one that is fairly new right off of East Shelby drive in the " Carriage Crossing shopping center " because theres are 50% off and they also have a coupon stand as soon as you walk in the store with a coupon to get $5 off the purchase of $20 or more . So practically getting Beatles RB for $15 :D Enjoy

P.S. the coupon slip is the size of am 8 track and it vary's between Blue , Yellow , and White

[quote name='AndrewsAwesome4']anyone who lives in the Memphis/Collierville/germantown area go to the one that is fairly new right off of East Shelby drive in the " Carriage Crossing shopping center " because theres are 50% off and they also have a coupon stand as soon as you walk in the store with a coupon to get $5 off the purchase of $20 or more . So practically getting Beatles RB for $15 :D Enjoy

P.S. the coupon slip is the size of am 8 track and it vary's between Blue , Yellow , and White[/QUOTE]

hmmm is this YMMY?

[quote name='AndrewsAwesome4']anyone who lives in the Memphis/Collierville/germantown area go to the one that is fairly new right off of East Shelby drive in the " Carriage Crossing shopping center " because theres are 50% off and they also have a coupon stand as soon as you walk in the store with a coupon to get $5 off the purchase of $20 or more . So practically getting Beatles RB for $15 :D Enjoy

P.S. the coupon slip is the size of am 8 track and it vary's between Blue , Yellow , and White[/QUOTE]

Doesn't the game come out to be 19.97?

[quote name='regis100']
Picked up Beatles PS3 for $17.97 plus tax after 10% coupon.[/QUOTE]

FYI, there are better coupons. If you look at the top banner, it will tell you exactly which coupons are left, which is really convenient. There are 15% off coupons still available, and then $10 off $50 (assuming you buy other games or stuff to bring it up to that value).

[quote name='bigdaddybruce44']Probably gonna check the Jersey City store later.[/QUOTE]

When I first read that, I read it as "Probably gonna check the Jersey Shore later." :lol::lol::lol:

Confirmed at the La Frontera Old Navy in Round Rock, TX.

They don't have much though, and what's left is mostly for the Wii. There are a few copies of Lego RB, RB2 and TB:RB for PS3/360. A couple of the LRB DS games too, which should ring up as $10.

The staff marked them in orange stickers @ $40, but the register takes 50% off from that.

They've got the same deal going on at my local Old Navy. Just printed up the $10 off $50 coupon. Time to pick up lego and beatles rockband! Thanks OP!

Confirmed at the Chicago Loop location. The games are in the checkout line, with a tiny sign saying they are all 50% off. The line was full and I was in everyone's way so I didn't get a chance to dig through too much. They had a lot of Wii copies and a few (maybe 15) PS3, but I'm not sure which titles exactly. 360 had a good amount as well, including RB2, Lego, some RB2 track pack, and maybe 2 or 3 Beatles. I think there was a copy or two of the full game for RB2, but I don't remember which system (I think PS3). The girl at the counter told me she had no idea Old Navy sold games, but they went through no problem, as did my 10% off coupon. I got Beatles and Lego for $39 total - very glad I didn't bite on the Amazon DotD last week for $30 Beatles.

[quote name='thebytewasbit']when i first read that, i read it as "probably gonna check the jersey shore later." :lol::lol::lol:[/quote]

nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!

I used the 10% off coupon for two copies of Beatles.

I called earlier to make sure they had the deal going on so they held two for me, the thing is when I got there waiting in line the cashier said "Are you here for Rock Band?" and I said "Yeah", she replied with "I thought so".

I was just profiled based on the way I look...so unfair...I feel violated :(.

On a related note, thanks for the info OP.

Confirmed in Tallahassee (rack right by entrance) Plenty of PS3 copies of most games, some PSP, couple Lego Wii, very few 360 Legos and RB2

used 10% coupon and got Lego 360 for 19.32 after tax!

Confirmed in the Jersey City store. It was a little busy, so I couldn't really look near the register where they were sitting, but I saw about 10 games for various systems, and there was a 50% off sign.

[quote name='Zippon']I pains me to see post after post of "I used the 10% off coupon!" when a 15% coupon is available to one and all... #-o[/QUOTE]
How do you get the 15% off coupon? Relieve us of your pain.

[quote name='Zippon']I pains me to see post after post of "I used the 10% off coupon!" when a 15% coupon is available to one and all... #-o[/QUOTE]

A dollar difference "pains" you? :)

Stopped by the Winchester, VA Old navy and grabbed Lego RB, RB2, Beatles RB (All PS3), and RB Unplugged. They still had about 4 copies Beatles RB (360) and 2 copies of RB Unplugged (PSP).

Not a bad deal... looking to sell or trade Lego RB and RB 2. Keeping RB Unplugged and Beatles RB.

Already imported Lego songs into RB2 and traded it in for $15. All in all spent $4 (except the $10 import fee but I needed to buy a points card anyway)

[quote name='dieresis']How do you get the 15% off coupon? Relieve us of your pain.[/QUOTE]

go to the website then click on the middle pair of shirts and jeans....a 10% off will pop up close it
then click on the black haired lady (amy)

[quote name='dieresis']How do you get the 15% off coupon? Relieve us of your pain.[/QUOTE]

I explained it one whole page ago....

[quote name='mywhitenoise']A dollar difference "pains" you? :)[/QUOTE]

Remember, this is CAG. People will use credit, go to one store, buy a game, flip that game at another store, using a coupon they printed out, while purchasing a second game as part of a special deal, then return that game to amazon for credit....all for a $1 net profit. LOL

Yeah, assuming people are going to oldnavyweekly.com to print out their 10% coupons, it makes zero sense to have two coupons right there and print out the less valuable one. Plus, some folks are buying more than one game. ;)

bread's done
Back