Rocko's Modern Life The Complete Series DVD Preorder (2nd Round 250 Litho) $29.93

aTaRiFrEaK223

CAGiversary!
Feedback
26 (100%)
http://www.shoutfactory.com/?q=node/216544 (First 200 Preorder get signed lithograph - SOLD OUT!!!)

(2nd round, 250 UNSIGNED lithograph) $29.93 plus shipping (Was $39.93)

RockoLitho.jpg

http://www.amazon.com/Rockos-Modern...ords=Rocko's+Modern+Life:+The+Complete+Series $29.99 (No lithograph)

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm going to be honest, rocko's modern life was an alright show, but the last thing on my cartoon radar, with shows like reboot and ninja turtles and even sailor moon, i had little time to watch everything.

Ok, so... my price went back up to $40, or (more likely) I was confused last time when I logged in to see the $30 under the last viewed product, instead of my actual order and never bothered to thoroughly check anything. Their site's layout is kinda... condensed, compared to most other online stores.

[quote name='Diebythesword']Anyone ever get their refund through PayPal?[/QUOTE]
"We've made a change in your favor! The price of Rocko's Modern Life: The Complete Series has dropped to $29.93, and you will be charged the lower amount when your order ships in February (plus any applicable taxes and shipping costs). If you paid with PayPal, you will receive a refund for the difference the first week of January."

[quote name='Diebythesword']Anyone ever get their refund through PayPal?[/QUOTE]

I emailed them just after the holidays asking for a price adjustment, i never heard back from them. I ordered the signed litho with my credit card though, not Paypal.

[quote name='GBAstar']Another silly question.

How do companies typically mail lithographs? In photo (cardboard) mailers? Do they get rolled?[/QUOTE]

My work is shipped in a tube, as its safer.

The company I work for ships lithos tubed and thicker stuff flat. I swear the flat stuff comes back damaged about 20% of the time.

The email I got said I'd get the refund after it shipped, I used paypal.

[quote name='kickalillas2']looks like they went ahead and changed my order total. I never received an email or notification.[/QUOTE]

I sent an email to customer support. I never got a response but I just logged in to my order and the price was changed.

Skimmed the e-mail about the price, guess I was supposed to get the $10 the first week of January but never did. My order shows the reduced price but I paid the original price. So I sent a message to support requesting the difference be refunded. Will update when I get a response.

Ordered the signed litho, never got an e-mail and my price never dropped. Do I have any right to ask for a reduction?

I never got an email either, but I see my total has dropped when I log in to check on the order. I ordered using a cc, fwiw.

So psyched about this litho - I love this show so much. :D

Even if it shows the reduced price they may have charged you the old price, check your cc statement, mine showed reduced but I was charged full.

[quote name='guardian_owl']yep, still 131 non-signed lithograph Rocko series sets available for $30. If you can find 1 or 2 other items to pair it with that helps mitigate the shipping cost as it's like $2-3 dollars to add additional items.
some examples, here are all the specials.
Sarah Silverman program complete is $23, (cheapest price on amazon was $29)
Max Headroom series is $25, (has been cheaper on amazon, $22.50)
M.A.S.K. complete series is $30, (lowest price on amazon was $43)
Collectors edition of MST3k Vol XVI with tom servo figurine $37 (OOP at most retailers)
Home Movies complete series deluxe edition for $43 (lowest price on amazon was $56)[/QUOTE]

I should have revisited this thread LONG ago! I can't pass Home Movies up at that price! So glad I didn't drop $100 like I was planning to. It will tide me over until they release Rocko's Modern Life: Season 4 proper.

[quote name='kburns10']I should have revisited this thread LONG ago! I can't pass Home Movies up at that price! So glad I didn't drop $100 like I was planning to. It will tide me over until they release Rocko's Modern Life: Season 4 proper.[/QUOTE]
Side note, you can still get in on the second deal for Rocko's modern life: series, there are 33 copies still available which come with the non-signed lithograph.

I know it's early but i got my signed litho and dvds in the mail today. Joe's signature is fairly big in the upper left corner and they are numbered by him. I got number 9/215 so I'm not sure what the other 15 signed copies were for. The litho arrived in a cardboard tube.

Got mine today too. Mine is signed 122/215, I was really pleased to see a cardboard tube inside the cardboard box, you never know what you're going to get when ordering posters from some places.

Mine came today too, 30/215. Does anyone have the measurements of this thing, I'm hoping to get a frame for it tomorrow, and I don't have a tape measurer handy.

Got mine today as well, wasn't expecting it so early! Haven't taken the litho out yet, want to find a frame first haha.

Just got mine but the messed up and sent me the unsigned version. They just emailed me and they said they were aware and r sending out the signed one. So I cant wait.

Hmm, I thought it was supposed to be out of 200? I guess they upped it to 215? Or maybe they just had 200 available to the public, and the other 15 were for staff and such

[quote name='capybara554321']Just got mine but the messed up and sent me the unsigned version. They just emailed me and they said they were aware and r sending out the signed one. So I cant wait.[/QUOTE]

If you want to sell the unsigned pm me

Got mine yesterday, so excited. I didn't realize it was supposed to ship so it was a nice surprise! Signed litho is super cool, I also need to go get a frame.

This may sound weird but how is everyone getting their lithograph out of the tube? I tried taking it out but it's packed in there pretty tight and I don't want to rip it.

I had the same problem, i just kind of eased it back and forth. Eventually you get enough of it out that you can twist it back and forth to make it smaller than the tube and slide it out, if that makes sense.

Yeah, I messed up a corner trying to get it out. It's on such heavy stock too. I just ended up slowly ripping away at the tube until the edges of the cel were exposed on one side and then slide it out.

I'm wanna frame this ASAP but need to find an archive safe frame.

As as aside though, I was not expecting this and this was apparently delivered to the wrong house. I would not have seen it until Monday (since there's no mail tomorrow) had my aunt not dropped by unexpectedly and told me there was a box outside. Hell, I would not have seen it if it weren't for an honest neighbor.

[quote name='spmahn']
rockop.jpg

Here's mine framed in a $10 Wal*Mart frame, very impressive.[/QUOTE]

You beat me to it. I was going to post the same thing.

Nice. I've used those frames quite a bit for other posters, such as the Zelda Club Nintendo posters. But I think I'm going to take this to a local frame shop and have it professionally framed & matted. I really want to do this up nice. :)

[quote name='argyle']Nice. I've used those frames quite a bit for other posters, such as the Zelda Club Nintendo posters. But I think I'm going to take this to a local frame shop and have it professionally framed & matted. I really want to do this up nice. :)[/QUOTE]

Any idea how much this costs? There aren't any places that do professional framing around me... I'll have to drive quite a while. Most of the cheap frames I've found are made of cheap plastics and I'd rather not risk this being damaged due to chemical breakdown over time...

[quote name='Vinny']Any idea how much this costs? There aren't any places that do professional framing around me... I'll have to drive quite a while. Most of the cheap frames I've found are made of cheap plastics and I'd rather not risk this being damaged due to chemical breakdown over time...[/QUOTE]

Professional framing can get pretty expensive. Honestly, I don't think you have much to worry about in regards to chemical breakdown, at least not within your lifetime. As one as you are hanging it on a wall out of direct sunlight, the cheap frames are fine.

[quote name='Vinny']Any idea how much this costs? There aren't any places that do professional framing around me... I'll have to drive quite a while. Most of the cheap frames I've found are made of cheap plastics and I'd rather not risk this being damaged due to chemical breakdown over time...[/QUOTE]

I haven't had anything professionally framed in awhile, but there are lots of choices when it comes to matting, backing, the frame itself etc. I'd say the cheapest you could get away with is around $100.

[quote name='spmahn']Professional framing can get pretty expensive. Honestly, I don't think you have much to worry about in regards to chemical breakdown, at least not within your lifetime. As one as you are hanging it on a wall out of direct sunlight, the cheap frames are fine.[/QUOTE]

Some of the plastic trays in my old GB games are already yellowing and those are only ~25 years old. I hope I plan to live another 25 (or 50) years so I am worrying aborting it.:lol:

[quote name='aTaRiFrEaK223']I haven't had anything professionally framed in awhile, but there are lots of choices when it comes to matting, backing, the frame itself etc. I'd say the cheapest you could get away with is around $100.[/QUOTE]

That doesn't sound too bad. I read that you can also do it yourself so maybe I'll give that a shot before I make the trip.

Got mine today. 7/215. Tube was fine but litho had some bad creases (not on the corner, where it was rolled into the tube) on the right side, on the back. Glad it's on really heavy card stock though because you can't see it on the litho or through the frame. This thing is awesome!

Don't have a frame yet but I have to admit I got curious what number I got.

#197, I was so close to missing out on this. Glad I didn't because it's fantastic. :)

EDIT: Usually the first episodes of a series are rough and RML is no exception...but man these are still very entertaining. This show has definitely held up in my eyes.

bread's done
Back