Rogers Plus Boxing Week - $60 for AC2 & MW2 used!

[quote name='awworld']If you are not a member, it only cost $10 for membership. Since you can pickup two previously played games for $40. it would mean the two games cost you $50 or $25 each ($40 games + $10 membership = $50)[/QUOTE]

yea definitely worth it!

Picked up Ratchet & Clank: CiT and Brutal Legend (360) at Rogers Millhoods in Edmonton today.

There was a ton of stuff there but no AC2 or MW2. Lots of ODST, Forza, Brutal Legend, Ratchet, etc.

I didn't know how to ask them about buying star reward and asking them about the calendar. Since they only give it out to star rewards people. Wanted to feel normal? lol iono how to explain

[quote name='Xeph820']I didn't know how to ask them about buying star reward and asking them about the calendar. Since they only give it out to star rewards people. Wanted to feel normal? lol iono how to explain[/QUOTE]

Here is the link for more detail info on the Star Reward membership
http://rogersvideo.ca/myaccount/welcome.asp

Go to a RV, ask "If I get a star reward membership can I still get the coupon calendar and pick up two previous played games for $40?" If they say yes then get a membership, if they say no then try at another RV. Good luck

Capilano (Edmonton) was mostly cleaned out yesterday, but I'm sure there's still a couple of good 360 games out there.

A few days ago I picked up Little Big Planet GOTY and the new Ratchet and Clank, and my friend only wanted one (Batman - 360), so I picked up the GOW Collection as well.

Yesterday, picked up ninja gaiden sigma 2 & halo odst. i checked a few more RPs just in case but they didn't really have anything better than that.

bread's done
Back