Ronz's Trade List. PS2/PS1/GBA/PSP/GBC/GC/DS

Ronz

CAGiversary!
Feedback
16 (100%)
I've added a few things here and there. Feel free to PM me with lists or any offers. Games are all complete unless listed otherwise.

HAVES

Games:

iconps2_r2.gif

Atelier Iris: Eternal Mana
Castle Shikigami 2
Final Fantasy X-2
Front Mission 4
Grandia III
La Pucelle Tactics
Mobile Light Force 2
Phantom Brave
R Type Final
Shadow Hearts
Silent Hill 4: The Room
Skygunner
Stella Deus: The Gate of Eternity
Street Fighter Anniversary Collection
Tekken 5
Xenosaga Episode 1: Der Wille zur Macht

Playstation:
Final Fantasy Origins
Gekioh: Shooting King
Hoshigami: Ruining Blue Earth (Disc Only)
Jumping Flash (Disc Only)
Jumping Flash 2 (Disc Only)
Kartia: The World of Fate (Disc Only)
Koudelka (Disc Only)
The Legend of Dragoon
Metal Slug X (Disc Only)
Mobile Light Force (Disc Only)
Ogre Battle (No Manual. Case isn't perfect)
Philosoma (Disc Only)
Saiyuki: Journey West
Street Fighter Alpha 3
Tail Concerto (Disc Only)

iconxbox360.gif

Chromehounds

icongamecube.gif

Ikaruga
Soul Calibur 2 (Greatest Hits)

icongbasp_r1.gif

Advance Guardian Heroes
Breath of Fire
Breath of Fire 2
Castlevania Classic NES Series
Pokemon Fire Red
Super Mario Advance 2 - Super Mario World (Cart Only)
Sword of Mana

Game Boy Classic / Color
Dragon Warrior Monsters (Cart Only)

iconds.gif

Advance Wars: Dual Strike
Contact
New Super Mario Brothers
Puyo Pop Fever
Sonic Rush

iconpcwin.gif

Cold Fear
Prince of Persia: Warrior Within

iconpsp_r2.gif

Legend of Heroes
Metal Gear Solid: Portable Ops

Strategy Guides:

Baten Kaitos
Crimson Skies
Doom 3
FF Dawn of Souls
F-Zero GX
Jade Empire
Max Payne 2
RE Zero
Splinter Cell Pandora Tomorrow
Star Wars Battlefront
Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic
Ghost Recon 2
World of Warcraft

Artbooks:
Suikoden IV
Tales of Legendia
Tales of Symphonia
Tekken

CURRENT WANTS:

Xbox

Conker: Live and Reloaded
Doom 3 & Expansion
Elder Scrolls 3: Morrowind GOTY
Full Spectrum Warrior
Halo
Halo 2
Jade Empire
Ninja Gaiden (Black preferrably)
Panzer Dragoon Orta
Return to Castle Wolfenstein
Shenmue 2
Sniper Elite
Star Wars KOTOR 1 & 2
Star Wars Republic Commando
Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon + Island Thunder + Ghost Recon 2 + Summit Strike
Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell Pandora Tomorrow + Chaos Theory
XIII

Xbox 360

Beautiful Katamari
Condemned: Criminal Origins
Half Life: Orange Box
Hitman: Blood Money
Project Sylpheed

Playstation 2

Wild Arms: Alter Code F

I will also look at lists.

2nd day bump, all PMs thus far have been replied to. Everything that is currently pending out has been marked.

Alonzo, you have a PM.

Chicken, I have a Max Payne 2 pending in, but let me know if you have anything else you want to get rid of.

The only other game guides I have to get rid of are Men of Valor and Chaos Theory for Xbox. I didn't see either of those on your games list though. If for some reason the MP 2 deal falls apart, let me know.

Final bump before I leave for my vacation. All PMs have been replied to and several deals are pending that will be shipped when I get back home. I've updated my guides list with some new guides that a friend at EB snagged for me. It's mostly just doubles, but there are some new ones added as well.

If you PM me between now and next Sunday, I will not respond until I get home next Sunday night, so just keep that in mind.

Post-vacation bump. I've completed some deals that started before I left and those were shipped out this morning. All PMs I received over my vacation have now been replied to.

Bump to add the following guides:

Resident Evil Zero
Final Fantasy: Crystal Chronicles
Final Fantasy 1 & 2: Dawn of Souls
Metroid Prime / Metroid Fusion Combo Guide
The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past + The Four Swords (2 available now)

Friday morning almost done with school for the week bump.

Nobody wants any of those guides I added a few days ago? I thought they were actually pretty decent compared to most of the stuff I have.

Bump.

So today I was at EB and the guys there don't really care much about penny guides. They gave me a huge stack of Final Fantasy:Crystal Chronicles guides and there were a few Goldeneye: Rogue Agent guides in there too.

Now i'm not a huge fan of hoarding, so i've decided what i'm going to do is that anytime I do a trade with someone, i'll let them have a free FF:CC or G:RA guide while they last. Completely optional of course, but I won't use them as trade fodder until I've tried to give them away first. Just my way of giving back to my fellow CAGs I guess.

Just got a DS from hotshiet and i'm loving it to death bump.

No deals pending right now, everything's been shipped out. I guess i'm running out of the good stuff.

A sad bump today.

I've had to leave my first negative feedback for someone here on CAG, and his name is Dazz. Here's the scenario:

Dazz and I agreed to a trade of my Makai Kingdom artbook for a Fire Emblem strategy guide. I sent him the book and he left me feedback on September 9th, approximately 2 months ago today. 4 days later he PMed me to say that my guide would be shipped out on the Friday of that week. No problems with that, so I waited.

So a week or so later I PMed him to tell him that I hadn't yet received it and he had not sent me any kind of DC number or anything to let me know it had been shipped, so I PMed him just to see what was up. He said that he had misplaced the guide but had found it, and he would ship it out ASAP. This is fine by me, i'm in no real rush to get the guide, so I continue to wait.

Couple weeks later, same deal. I PMed him again to ask what it was because I really wanted to be nice about this whole thing, and he said that he had shipped it out and he would get the receipt info/DC# and get back to me. He then said about two weeks ago that he would send me another guide, but it is now November 9th and i'm not waiting anymore.

I sent him my last PM last Thursday and told him that if I didn't receive a guide or hear from him by today that I would be leaving him negative feedback. And sadly, he didn't reply and I didn't get anything in the mail.

I wish it didn't have to come to this, but I just wanted to get the word out for anyone who may possibly be involved in a deal with him.

Nothing on your list I'm really after evan.

All I really play now is my DS so offers with DS games, especially those that I have listed on the first post will be the most likely to catch my attention.

I'm interested in the Vanguard Bandits disc. I don't have a 360 yet so if you're just looking for that, I probably won't have anything you want - but maybe check my list and let me know if you're interested possibly in other stuff.

Bump.

Come on folks I'm dyin to add to my 360 collection. Look at my collection page cause i'm not real attached to my ridiculous RPG collection anymore. SOMEONE HAS TO WANT THEM.

Bumping again. Removed a few 360 wants and added a few Xbox wants.

Probably not gonna get anything at this rate but i'll keep trying.

Don't forget to look at the collection list

How much for the Paper Mario guide? Also keep in mind that it's really cheap to buy brand new at the store since the actual guide itself is Player's Choice.

New year why not give this list one more try even though I don't think i'm gonna get rid of any of this stuff bump.

bread's done
Back