Saints Row 2 CE (360) - $19.99 +Tax, .99 Shipping @ Sears.com

[quote name='DwayneDays']Yeah how do you guys know its the CE doesn't say anything about that to me[/QUOTE]

That question was already answered on page two.

[quote name='Brother Daz']Its the CE(wrong picture), if you take the model number and enter it on Amazon (55057 xbox 360) it comes up as the CE. Also the OP received his game and it was the CE.[/QUOTE]

Also, you can Google "55057 saints row 2" and you'll see tons of listings for the CE. It's the CE model number; it's just that the text description doesn't say it's CE and they are using the regular box image. Additionally, the OP received the CE.

[quote name='Navigator2001Plus']That question was already answered on page two.

Also, you can Google "55057 saints row 2" and you'll see tons of listings for the CE. It's the CE model number; it's just that the text description doesn't say it's CE and they are using the regular box image. Additionally, the OP received the CE.[/QUOTE]

Man I need to read better, thx for the non rude response though its a lost art around here usually

[quote name='Perfect*Ending']In for 1, thanks OP! :)

I chose not to use Bing because of the 40 maximum uses. The savings is like $1.60 at 8%.

Is there a way to get around that 40 maximum uses to get unlimited uses?[/QUOTE]

wow I didn't know there was a maximum, is the maximum a year?

[quote name='Dark Lord Greg']wow I didn't know there was a maximum, is the maximum a year?[/QUOTE]
how do u even use the bling program i signed up then went ot the site and had the saints row in my cart is that how u do it?

[quote name='KSD123']how do u even use the bling program i signed up then went ot the site and had the saints row in my cart is that how u do it?[/QUOTE]

you have to go through Microsoft Bing search, make account with Microsoft Bing

www.bing.com

I dont know what people are talking about! This game was one of the best ive played in a long time! COOP Campaign the whole thing with a friend its so fun! and there are still a few people that play online multiplayer! Buy one for you and a friend and you wont regret it. over 50 hours of play what more can you ask for.

[quote name='typical guy']Wasn't there a best buy reward. Zone deal s couple months ago where you could get this game for five dollars?[/QUOTE]
Yeah, back in December. However, that was just for the game, not the CE.

for those not sure, i purchased yesterday used bing and got conformation saying my bing worked on my purchase of Saints Row 2 CE.

[quote name='robert5891']for those not sure, i purchased yesterday used bing and got conformation saying my bing worked on my purchase of Saints Row 2 CE.[/QUOTE]

This morning, I got a $1.60 credited to my account too.

Game was very awesome. Though I don't think it would deserve a 98% metacritic like GTAIV got, it still is a better game. More lengthy, half-decent multiplayer and has campaign CO-OP. How in the world did GTAIV not have co-op after so many iterations? We are in a online era and GTA IV should have had it *shrugs*

Easily worth $20 I would gladly pay more. I'm looking forward to part three which will probably be due in 2011 or 2012. *shows his big ass chains*

[quote name='Perfect*Ending']In for 1, thanks OP! :)

I chose not to use Bing because of the 40 maximum uses. The savings is like $1.60 at 8%.

Is there a way to get around that 40 maximum uses to get unlimited uses?[/QUOTE]
Anyone? Make a new account?

[quote name='Nader']Is there a known deadline on this?[/QUOTE]
It wouldnt surprise me to see this hit SD or FW in the morning. Once that happens it could die pretty quickly.

Actually, you can get 10% Bing Cashback...

Keywords: "sealy mattress", "hdd", "asus", "freezer","kenmore","craftsman" "walmart tvs"

[quote name='Z(+)DIAC']Actually, you can get 10% Bing Cashback...

Keywords: "sealy mattress", "hdd", "asus", "freezer","kenmore","craftsman" "walmart tvs"[/QUOTE]

I could only manage to get 8% when I ordered (I used those same keywords). I still have not gotten a confirmation from Bing but I really don't care. This was a CAGdeal :D

[quote name='AndrewsAwesome4']YESS it is selling for $59-65 new on Amazon :D[/QUOTE]

No, its only listed on ebay for that price, its not selling at that price though since those are buyitnow auctions from people that think because it says collectors its worth alot and if they price it high some sucker might buy it without thinking.

Others have it listed at 27 bucks with free shipping and no one has bought it, another guy has it for 4.99 and no one has bid on it yet.
One guy has it buyitnow for 158 dollars, but that doesnt mean the game is going for 158 in general.

Amazons prices do not count as the going price because much like ebay the people selling it on amazon are private folks, amazon itself is not selling the game.

I love this game. It is a ton of fun compared to GTA IV. I hope they are working on a part three because I will buy it on launch.

I think the game is worth it because it embraces the fact it is a GTA clone and has a very solid control style.

I was looking at my order confirmation email and noticed that there was a special offer savings of $5.96 taken off, but ended up still being $19.99, that's kinda weird.

Then it says .99 cents for shipping but on the shipping underneath it says that the shipping total is $6.95 lol

Mine had shipping savings of 5.95 or something like that. It appeared twice but wasn't on final checkout total. Got .99 shipping plus tax, which put it at a little of $22. Also got the 8% bing cash back (or so I think).

Has anyone received a email saying theirs shipped? Ordered the 27th and still no email saying it was shipped.

[quote name='jeebert']I ordered mine the 27th and got my shipping confirmation yesterday.[/QUOTE]

They must hate me then :(

Damn these $20 CE titles. Really have no interest in the game more then pure curiosity. But for that price ... we'll see.

Got a email reply back from Sears, all they said was it was still processing and shipping soon.

Hope they didn't run out of CE's and are trying to get some regular versions to ship out.

Still nothing for me, a bit frustrating. Especially since i contacted them. Not sure its gonna make its shipping deadline they said which is by friday.

bread's done
Back