Saints Row 2 CE (360) - $19.99 +Tax, .99 Shipping @ Sears.com

Received mine just now, came in perfect condition. The cardboard cover slip was even in perfect condition but the bubble mailer looked like crap.

Just picked mine up from my front porch. It's the CE, and in good condition with the exception of the corners of the cardboard cover to the collectors tin. Thanks OP

I ordered this and got the CE edition a few days ago. If by chance anyone does get a regular version, you'd have grounds to complain, since the model number listed is the CE, but I would think you should all get CEs just fine.

Have you guys received any UPS tracking numbers or something?

I haven't gotten anything, other than an email from Sears w/ a delivery estimate of tomorrow, 3/9/10.

[quote name='Perfect*Ending']Have you guys received any UPS tracking numbers or something?

I haven't gotten anything, other than an email from Sears w/ a delivery estimate of tomorrow, 3/9/10.[/QUOTE]
Yeah I received a shipping confirmation e-mail with the tracking number on it. I was also able to see the tracking number on Sears.com.

And I got mine also, thanks again OP!

received this yesterday. i guess i'll play this after i beat my saints row 1 that has been sitting for a while.

was really looking forward to the bullet usb drive. i thought it was going to be made out of metal, but just some cheap plastic (like the batarang in the batman aa CE). oh wells, can't complain for $20.

In for one, great find OP. Gonna give my regular edition to one of my friends, so I can take my obese transvestite w/mime makeup online for some Co-Op. That's worth a 20-spot right there!

Thanks!

Received mine today, it is the CE. The edges on the cardboard were slightly bent but the tin was in excellent condition. Thanks again OP ;D

got mine today - haven't opened it but as everyone has mainly said - sides of the cardboard are a bit dented. still awesome find. Thanks OP.

Oooh... really tempted to buy this, why did I have to buy the normal one for that price 2 or 3 weeks ago at Gamestop!

[quote name='lovick']Oooh... really tempted to buy this, why did I have to buy the normal one for that price 2 or 3 weeks ago at Gamestop![/QUOTE]

If amazon had put this in their buy 2 get 1 free on Platinum Hits a few weeks back, I would of gotten it then, kinda glad they didn't have it in that sale.

bread's done
Back