Sale: (Closed)

Though I do not live in Australia, morbid curiosity makes me enquire as to the price of the Utada bundle. On one hand, a lot of CDs, on the other, most of them are singles?

[quote name='Rasen']Though I do not live in Australia, morbid curiosity makes me enquire as to the price of the Utada bundle. On one hand, a lot of CDs, on the other, most of them are singles?[/QUOTE]

Hi again, Rasen.

For the Utada Hikaru CDs (they're singles CDs), I was hoping for about $5 each. However, my country's post office, in regards to international shipping, aren't very price competitive for various reasons. So, the shipping price for all of the CDs is at least $30. I'm more likely to get the price I want for it if I sell locally but if you or anyone else are happy to pay the shipping costs (or for me to send without cases to reduce shipping), then go for it.

[quote name='layzee']
(6) To identify exactly what this is and the exact thing that it is intended to hold (Square Enix related). E-mail or PM me if you have more information than currently available. I will give up on this soon.
[/QUOTE]

Well the "Ultimate Hits" line was used for re-released Square-Enix games on both PS1 and PS2 so I'd imagine it's a (PS1/PS2) memory card case? (and space for one UMD, obviously :) )

[quote name='Gameboy415']Well the "Ultimate Hits" line was used for re-released Square-Enix games on both PS1 and PS2 so I'd imagine it's a (PS1/PS2) memory card case? (and space for one UMD, obviously :) )[/QUOTE]

Thanks for your attempt but the holes are too small for a memory card.

On a related note, Ultimate Hits also apply to Nintendo DS and PSP game re-releases.

bread's done
Back