Sam's Club Deals - RockBand Bundle $150, GHIII Bundle $70 + Others

Quinn Skates

CAGiversary!
I only noticed a few deals when i went in today but they were still lower than the competitors by $5+.

Xbox 360:
Rock Band Bundle: 149.99
GH3 bundle: 69.99
COD4: 54.99
2 Wireless Controller Bundle: 74.99 or 79.99, can't remember, sorry.
Pack of 4 batteries, dual charger, intercooler, and faceplate: 49.99

that's all i remember sorry guys, considering i only have the 360, but hope this helps someone.
The rock band bundle deal was nice.

also keep in mind these might just be store deals.

deals came from streamwood, IL store.

good luck on gettin some deals CAGs

Sams always has these prices. They are constantly $5 below everyone else for most new games. They make up for this by charging a fee for membership.

I think their 360 GH3 bundle includes the wired Explorer, rather than the wireless Les Paul. Just sayin'...

[quote name='PaleGreen']I think their 360 GH3 bundle includes the wired Explorer, rather than the wireless Les Paul. Just sayin'...[/quote]
correct, thanks for pointing that out

[quote name='Squarehard']i just cant ever justifty sam's club or costco prices as "deals" since theyre membership places[/quote]

That's why you get friends that are members! Being a CAG can go far beyond games.:D

I have seen games for more than 5$ OVER MSRP at Sams (and games that cost more than the wal mart right next door). To me, they overprice their games and they have an extremely poor selection. The chance that you are going to find what you want, is very very slim.

I was at the Sams on 76th & Calument in Milwaukee, WI today. They had:

Madden 05 for PS2 - $26.95
Madden 06 for PS2 - $17.98

YMMV of course. lol

[quote name='ryanflucas']I was at the Sams on 76th & Calument in Milwaukee, WI today. They had:

Madden 05 for PS2 - $26.95
Madden 06 for PS2 - $17.98

YMMV of course. lol[/quote] who the fuck would want those lol at those prices no less

I work at a Sam's. We constantly sell out of games. They revamped the whole video game section. There used to be a BIG problem with theft, thus we never got any good games. Not the problem anymore. When new video game releases come out we are always $5-$6 cheaper than Wal-mart.

Now every Sam's is different...so I can't talk across the globe.

[quote name='Quinn Skates']I only noticed a few deals when i went in today but they were still lower than the competitors by $5+.

Xbox 360:
Rock Band Bundle: 149.99
GH3 bundle: 69.99
COD4: 54.99
2 Wireless Controller Bundle: 74.99 or 79.99, can't remember, sorry.

that's all i remember sorry guys, considering i only have the 360, but hope this helps someone.
The rock band bundle deal was nice.

also keep in mind these might just be store deals.

deals came from streamwood, IL store.

good luck on gettin some deals CAGs[/quote]

links? or a zipcode?

That's the standard Rockband price at Sam's.

For a family a Sam's membership will more than pay off. But I wouldn't buy it just to get games :)

Here's my experience with Sam's. When a game 1st comes out they are $5 or so cheaper than the rest. The problem is, they almost never drop their prices when the rest of the stores do. So, once price drops hit elsewhere, Sam's games become more expensive than the rest.

Every once in a blue moon, individual stores will clearance a game if it is the last copy in the store and has been there for a very long time. These are YMMV kinds of deals. For instance, a few years ago I got Destroy All Humans for $8.00.

Also, every once in a while, Sam's will get in a bin of bargain games and sell them for $16.00 to $20.00. In past years, they used to do this a lot. In recent years, they don't seem to do this very often. Maybe once or twice a year.

Mine used to have been deals than it does now too. Now it usually just has slightly discounted full price games that quickly become terrible deals. It used to have a fairly large selection of discounted games.

Costco was awesome, but unfortunately I don't live near one anymore (or I'd sure never bother with Sam's Club).

[quote name='daminion']That's the standard Rockband price at Sam's.

For a family a Sam's membership will more than pay off. But I wouldn't buy it just to get games :)[/QUOTE]

It used to be this way. Not anymore. Milk is now within a few cents of Walmart, and chicken is getting close.

And with whatever flavoring they add to their meat....ugh.

[quote name='Quinn Skates']

Xbox 360:

[/quote]

What brand?

Pretty much anything I can buy at Sams I can buy cheaper online, so I am not sure why my family even bothers with Sams. They used to have good console bundles though, but not anymore. They revamped our Sams club but I have a feeling we are paying for it with higher prices. They didn't have any PSP's in stock for 3 months (what the worker told me), and they usually have boatloads of consoles around the holidays. But this season there were few consoles (all systems) around. Milk costs more at Sams than it does at Wegmans, and we don't have to pay to belong to Wegmans. They also carry VERY few video games, have a poor selection (they only stock kiddie games here) and like another poster said, they never drop prices on games so the deals become horrible very quickly. Our Sams had a better selection of games a few years ago.

If I had a Costco near me, I would make my family switch for sure.

[quote name='cdrw123']links? or a zipcode?[/quote]

i'm not sure, i was out with my parents.
im pretty sure they have the same deals at my sams club, Rolling Meadows, IL

[quote name='CocheseUGA']It used to be this way. Not anymore. Milk is now within a few cents of Walmart, and chicken is getting close.

And with whatever flavoring they add to their meat....ugh.[/quote]Milk at our Sam's is like a buck less than Wal-Mart.

bread's done
Back