Save $10 on a $40+ store pickup order at Target.com

Made two orders the second one the smaller item (some notebook) I was told that the system showed "customer cancelled" (never cancelled it) and the site says to either change method or cancel. Weird system would just outright cancel but concerned it will add a $10 charge to my card which would be irritating as hell.

I know I shouldn't be, but I'm irritated TLOU isn't eligible for In-Store pickup.  That seems like bullshit since my phone app shows me it's in stock at my local store. 

Just a way to not offer the discount on a new release?

Saw it mentioned but never saw an answer. Is the promotion applying itself before or after tax? Thinking of picking up Wolfenstein if I can get it for 30.

i got this when they were doing 15 off with a preorder for $21. PM amazon for 36-15....

Last edited by a moderator:
I know I shouldn't be, but I'm irritated TLOU isn't eligible for In-Store pickup. That seems like bullshit since my phone app shows me it's in stock at my local store.

Just a way to not offer the discount on a new release?
yea this is bs. not happy either. maybe theyre just taking forever to update their site.

DK745 posted earlier that a recently released game (Wii Sports Club) came out on Friday and still isn't eligible for store pickup on their site despite being available in every store. It's been several days now so I'm honestly expecting no pickup option to be available for TLOU: RE anytime soon with the $10 off promotion ending on Saturday.

Might want to look elsewhere if you plan on purchasing TLOU: RE

was totally expecting to pick up tlou today for $40.  This is bullshit i wonder if I can call it in instead?

bummer.

Nice!  Got $10 off a DualShock 4 controller.  Those things hardly ever drop in price.  Thanks for the heads up!  Now to pick up my controller at Target while I pick up my copy of The Last of Us Remastered waiting for me at the nearby Best Buy.

Nice!  Got $10 off a DualShock 4 controller.  Those things hardly ever drop in price.  Thanks for the heads up!  Now to pick up my controller at Target while I pick up my copy of The Last of Us Remastered waiting for me at the nearby Best Buy.

yea this is bs. not happy either. maybe theyre just taking forever to update their site.
Target doesn't necessarily allow every item to be store pickup eligible. Most new release games take a week or so to be eligible. It's probably their way of avoiding a sell out situation on release day as they aren't fast at picking items for pickup like some other retailers are.

wonder if i order fifa 14 online for store pickup and get 10 off of that then go to store and get TLOU for 50 and return fifa using TLOU receipt. I've dont it before with xbox 360 games. Taret by me doesnt ring up the name of the games just the system games. Havent done it in a while though does anyone know if this will still work?
I'd also like to know

wonder if i order fifa 14 online for store pickup and get 10 off of that then go to store and get TLOU for 50 and return fifa using TLOU receipt. I've dont it before with xbox 360 games. Taret by me doesnt ring up the name of the games just the system games. Havent done it in a while though does anyone know if this will still work?

I'd also like to know
I doubt it. Even though it just says PS4 game on the receipt, it still has the DPCI number on the receipt that will come up as Fifa 14 in their systems and not TLOU.

I went in today and the guy was really helpful I explained about the promo, applied the $10 off at the electronics register and set me up with a red card. Also gave me a $4 additional discount for signing up with red card. $35.99 before tax.

The Last of Us Remastered is now available using in-store pickup.

EDIT: There seems to be some sort of issue when you go to click on which store you want to pick it up at.

So I can't stack with the b1g1 25% off w/ game cards? I'd do it with 2 steam cards and do the pick up but I guess there isn't pickup for game cards.

TLOU RE now has the store pickup option if using the mobile site
When I add it to the cart and go to the checkout page the option for In-Store pickup isn't available. Did it let you check out with the option?

When I add it to the cart and go to the checkout page the option for In-Store pickup isn't available. Did it let you check out with the option?
Clear your mobile browser cache then try again. That's how I got it to work. Thanks guys.

i tried the mobile ap on my phone, safari on  my phone, and the mobile site on my computer. cleared all caches and still nothing. fuking bs i wonder if it was a glitch since all u guys got it at like 3am my time. prob. when they update their site becuz yesterday it said not sold in stores and the day b4 it said it was. 

I tried around the same time and never got it to work. Earlier it said available for in-store pickup but when I went to the checkout page only shipping was available. Now it doesn't even say in-store pickup on the product page either though.

This is very strange.  I am also trying to get the deal to work on The Last of Us.  Although the website (both mobile and full) says in-store pickup is not an option, it also says it is in stock at my local store.  

This is very strange. I am also trying to get the deal to work on The Last of Us. Although the website (both mobile and full) says in-store pickup is not an option, it also says it is in stock at my local store.
I'm in the exact same boat. In stock at the store, but store pickup isn't an option for me. Tried on PC, mobile version of the site on PC, Target app, and the mobile site on my phone. No luck. :/

I just talked with someone on the phone at a local store.  They were currently out of stock of Last of Us but said that if I went into a location that actually had it and explained the situation they would probably make it right.   I am headed out now, will report back.

My online order from yesterday never notified me that my order was ready for pickup via email.  So anybody that's waiting for a confirmation email should just log into their Target.com account to check the status instead.

I just talked with someone on the phone at a local store. They were currently out of stock of Last of Us but said that if I went into a location that actually had it and explained the situation they would probably make it right. I am headed out now, will report back.
Thanks! If this method works for you, I'll probably head up to my local store after work today and do the same thing.

I'm in the exact same boat. In stock at the store, but store pickup isn't an option for me. Tried on PC, mobile version of the site on PC, Target app, and the mobile site on my phone. No luck. :/
I've found about a dozen or so items with that issue. Feel like it's mostly games and they're doing it on purpose to avoid honoring this deal...

Just got the last of us remastered for ps4 at target for $39. They took the $10 pick up discount off for me at the electronics desk as a price match. I said I couldn't do it online and they immediately took care of it. Then I picked up the dual shock 4 that I ordered online for another $10 savings. SCORE!!

Just got the last of us remastered for ps4 at target for $39. They took the $10 pick up discount off for me at the electronics desk as a price match. I said I couldn't do it online and they immediately took care of it. Then I picked up the dual shock 4 that I ordered online for another $10 savings. SCORE!!
What exactly did you say? It wasn't eligible for store pickup? When I asked them if I could just buy it instore, they said instore pickup only.

Just went to Target and got my TLOU for 40$. Told the electronic desk clerk that I was unable to finish the promotion online (showed him my phone with the promotion) and he just took the game and made 40$, no questions asked.

Pure gold

I called and asked if they had any copies in stock explaining it wouldn't work for me online. The guy said he'd hold a copy at that price. When I got to the store the girl working had my copy and changed the price when I mentioned the $10 off deal. They didn't hesitate at all. Playing the game as I type..lol.

Just put in an order for Animal Crossing New Leaf and Super Mario Land 3d. Each were 24.99 a piece, with the discount they came out to about 43$ bucks total! Picking them up tomorrow! 

fuck target. They wouldn't do it at mine for TLOU ps4

"Oh it's a high demand item so they won't"

God damn scumbags

bread's done
Back