Save $10 on a $40+ store pickup order at Target.com

I'm thinking about getting Wolfenstein (Xbox One) and MLB 14: The Show (PS4). Both will be a total $60.96.

No way to price match AND get the $10? I don't know how it'd work if you get $10 off and then they match, seems like it keep the matched price and negate the $10.

No way to price match AND get the $10? I don't know how it'd work if you get $10 off and then they match, seems like it keep the matched price and negate the $10.
Nah when you do in-store pickup you get the price of Target's site. No way for them to change the price without cancelling the order and ringing you up in-store, but then you lose the $10 for in-store pickup unless someone is really nice and decides to give it to you anyway, but otherwise you're out of luck.

I wanted to do this with Trials Fusion and some other stuff and it says TF is eligible for in store pick up, every local store has it in stock, but in store pickup is not available at any of the stores that have it in stock. fml, just gotta wait for a BOGO sale I 'spose.

[quote name="leichstein" post="11968731" timestamp="1406745603"]If that's the case, then they might be converting it to an "Online Only" item. Those items usually get nicely discounted if you return them to a store.[/quote]

Define "nicely". There's a pair on MaxPayne3s on the shelf at my local. Been there for 8 months, easy. The punchline: each one is $30.06. Haven't moved.

Define "nicely". There's a pair on MaxPayne3s on the shelf at my local. Been there for 8 months, easy. The punchline: each one is $30.06. Haven't moved.
Check them on the scanners if the store has them, or ask the Electronics Team Member to scan it. Lots of times clearance stickers don't get updated.

Are they clearance or "online item"? Those are two different types of items that both carry orange stickers. Seeing as the Target website says that it's available in-stores, it's probably an outdated clearance price.

When I say nicely, I mean a $40 vita game discounted down to around $10. Or a season of Breaking Bad on bluray discounted down to around 8 or 9 bucks. "Online Item" returns usually carry some of the biggest discounts. Hell, there was one time a guest returned a Soda Stream that she paid $100 for and it was discounted down to $50.06. I even got a smart cover for my ipad mini for $9.xx when it usually goes for about $40.

Last edited by a moderator:
bread's done
Back