Scott Matthews' First Lowball - PACKAGES SHIPPED, MISSING PAYMENT FROM A FEW

Could you tell me if the version of :ps2:San Andreas you have is the original(aka "Hot Coffee" edition) or not? I ask because I have a completed game save for it and I know it wouldn't work with the revised edition. I just wanna pop it into the PS2 I got from Target and screw around in the game world w/o having to unlock everything again.;)

Mr__Burns_by_od1e.jpg

Haha, I'm totally going to be on a plane during the auction end bidstravaganza tonight. NO ONE BID ON MY STUFF PLZ K THX

sega genesis
Mortal Kombat (CIB) - $5
Mortal Kombat II (CIB) - $4
NBA Jam Tournament Edition (CIB) - $4
Sonic & Knuckles (CIB) - $8
Toe Jam & Earl (CIB) - $4

sega cd
Flashback: The Quest for Identity (CIB) - $4
Silpheed (CIB) - $6
Sol Feace (CIB) - $7

[quote name='IAmTheCheapestGamer']Could you tell me if the version of :ps2:San Andreas you have is the original(aka "Hot Coffee" edition) or not? I ask because I have a completed game save for it and I know it wouldn't work with the revised edition. I just wanna pop it into the PS2 I got from Target and screw around in the game world w/o having to unlock everything again.;)[/QUOTE]

It IS the original "Hot Coffee" version. The ones without Hot Coffee are either Greatest Hits or have "Second Edition" printed under the rating on the disk.

[quote name='starmask2k3']How much is shipping for Grand Theft Auto 4 Metal Lockbox[/QUOTE]

It weighs just under 3 pounds so it looks like Priority would be about $14 and parcel post would be around $11.

[quote name='scott_matthews']It IS the original "Hot Coffee" version. The ones without Hot Coffee are either Greatest Hits or have "Second Edition" printed under the rating on the disk.[/quote]
Thanks for the reply. Now maybe I can get some use out of my Toy Story 3 PS2 bundle I got from Target for $50 by playing the old GTA titles with my save files I still have.;)
It weighs just under 3 pounds so it looks like Priority would be about $14 and parcel post would be around $11.
Have you looked into a flat rate Priority box. I believe there's a deeper one and a longer one. It may fit in one of those. They're still around about $11 and I believe Delivery Confirmation is either included in that price or severely discounted when using that method.;)

[quote name='IAmTheCheapestGamer']Have you looked into a flat rate Priority box. I believe there's a deeper one and a longer one. It may fit in one of those. They're still around about $11 and I believe Delivery Confirmation is either included in that price or severely discounted when using that method.;)[/QUOTE]

Yeah, if it's shipping alone it would probably work with a flat rate box, but I figured I'd put the actual cost just in case biders are also bidding on other stuff and wanted more specifics.

FINAL OP UPDATE - Bids updated through post #185!

We are now in the final countdown mode! Lowball will end at a random time in THIS hour!

Good luck to all! :)

GameShark (disk only, this MIGHT be for PS2, I'm not really sure) - $1 Potatoeman

Phantasy Star Portable 2 (CIB) - $7 Potatoeman

Heart of the Alien (CIB) - $10 Potatoeman

Playstation 2
Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas (CIB, with poster) - $5

Arc the Lad Collection (CIB) - $36

NES
Final Fantasy (G/I - also includes BOTH maps) - $13
Double Dragon (G) - $4
Solstice: The Quest for the Staff of Demnos (CIB) - $5

Atari 2600
Ms. Pac-Man (G) - $3

bread's done