Scott Matthews' First Lowball - PACKAGES SHIPPED, MISSING PAYMENT FROM A FEW

Nope, sorry Jam - it's over.

OP is now updated with all winning item bids. Please look them over and let me know if you see any errors. I'll be putting together totals tonight and should have all of them done sometime tomorrow morning.

Thanks again for all the bids everyone! My girlfriend will be pleased with the freed up space. lol (until I spend my lowball earnings on more lowballs lol) :)

[quote name='scott_matthews']Nope, sorry Jam - it's over.

OP is now updated with all winning item bids. Please look them over and let me know if you see any errors. I'll be putting together totals tonight and should have all of them done sometime tomorrow morning.

Thanks again for all the bids everyone! My girlfriend will be pleased with the freed up space. lol (until I spend my lowball earnings on more lowballs lol) :)[/QUOTE]
Like my lowballs :lol:

[quote name='Capsuledragon']Hi I messed up when I bid on Power Factoy on Jurassic Park. I meant to add $1 but I ended up bidding what the highest bidder already had. Is it possible to have this changed or is this to late?
http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showpost.php?p=8690176&postcount=208[/QUOTE]

Sorry Dragon, I've got to take the first bid at that price. If you can work something out with the other bidder I'm open to whatever you guys come up with.

Everyone's totals have been posted in the OP. I need zip codes for a few of you who had "actual shipping items".

Invoices being IMed soon!

Bidding raffle prizes announced shortly!

All invoices have been PMed (except those who I need addresses/zip codes from).

drunkenxsouljah & Ernie - your PM boxes are full so I couldn't send your invoices.

Bidder raffle prizes are posted in the OP! I will be tallying everyone's raffle entries and posting them in just a bit.

Raffle drawing to be held tonight! I will pick four names from the bidder entries and the first will get first choice, second gets second choice and so on.

BIDDER PRIZE RESULTS

Congrats to the following winners of the bidder prize drawing!

Potatoeman - Resident Evil 4
Ernie - Sonic & Knuckles
Zegota - Dragon Warrior
Intergalsmatic - Desert Strike

Thanks again to everyone who bid!

The first round of packages will be going out this afternoon. I will be updating the OP with delivery confirmation numbers. Anyone who has paid and doesn't go out today will go out tomorrow morning.

Everyone who has paid is boxed up and will be dropped off at the USPS dropoff facility on my way to work tomorrow morning. Tracking links are provided for everyone in the OP.

I am missing shipping addresses from a couple folks and am waiting on payment from several others.

Everything with tracking numbers posted has been dropped off with USPS and is on the way!

I received payment from one person via PayPal who didn't provide their username or their mailing address (and the total was the same as several other totals still outstanding). I sent an e-mail to the PayPal address and haven't heard back yet. If you paid and you aren't marked as PAID in the OP, please contact me!

I'm still missing payment from a few people. If you haven't paid, please do so. I want to get this stuff all shipped out before I move this weekend. If it's not paid and you haven't made arrangements before then, Negative Feedback will be left.

Got the game today to and give feedback

And also did you give me your new address

Thanks for the feedback everyone.

Sorry about the full inbox, filled up with feedback notices heh. It's cleared up now.

I've been moving since Friday and still don't have internet hooked up at the new place (had to come into the office today to get some online work done). I'll be hitting everyone back with feedback just as soon as AT&T gets their heads out of their butts. You wouldn't think it would be a week-long process to switch one's DSL service to an address across town.... /sigh

bread's done
Back