Sears deals 10/10/07 Maybe YMMV?

jikijikijiki

CAG Veteran
Hey all CAG members!

I went to my local Sears and got some good buys on clearanced games and accessories!

I bought...

DDR Mario Bundle for the GC for 29.99
Elite Beat Agents NDS for 9.99
Luminess 1 PSP for 4.99
Namco Museum GBA for 4.99
The Sony brand PSP pouch with wrist strap for 3.97
and last Star Fox command NDS for 6.99

Others I saw were Swing Golf NDS for 6 bucks, Little Mermaid on the DS for 8, and some random XBOX and PS2 games (mainly sports) for under 10 bucks.

Not a bad set of deals! It maybe YMMV, or maybe not?

If you need any of these games check them out! I was surprised to see Mario Mix because its so hard to find nowadays!

I'm thinking Sears got an order to start putting Mario DDR bundles on the floor or something--based on the sheer amount of people that keep finding those.

And what is was with the $x.99 prices? Normal Sears clearance prices are always $x.97.

[quote name='freshzen']

And what is was with the $x.99 prices? Normal Sears clearance prices are always $x.97.[/QUOTE]

Manual markdowns likely

Lumines 2 for psp in my toyrus for $6.29. anyway i work in sears eletronic section and they have jack crap when it comes to games.

if ur lucky and go to the right sears u will find some of these games

[quote name='Zenithian Legend']I don't get it, you've been here since 2004 and still don't know how to use the search function?[/quote]

sometimes i feel like people do these type of things for bragging rights. or, maybe they're just too excited to post about it. good haul anyways.

LOL Zenithian....that's what I said in my first post, in a roundabout sort of way. There IS a Sears Clearance Thread already, but I will admit that certain deals stick out and should be highlighted, though that makes the better deals that much easier for the hoarders and FW/SD assholes to just pick up quicker.

I'm shocked this hasn't been locked yet.

[quote name='IAmTheCheapestGamer']Ummmmm.........uhhhhhhhhh.....decisions decisions.....to be a jerk and point out that there's an entire thread called Sears Clearance Thread or not.....

Official Sears Clearance Thread:

http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=154519

Oh and in for 30[/QUOTE]

There are a lot of us who think those threads are worthless. I do not have time to check threads for every store every day, and the only way I'm going to see deals like this is if someone posts them.

As far as I'm concerned those threads don't exist, and a thank everyone who's kind enough to post deals like this.

[quote name='Wolfpup']There are a lot of us who think those threads are worthless. I do not have time to check threads for every store every day, and the only way I'm going to see deals like this is if someone posts them.

As far as I'm concerned those threads don't exist, and a thank everyone who's kind enough to post deals like this.[/quote]

Only problem with making specific threads like this is that the OP mentioned some of the 'better' or harder to find games, some of which are worth ALOT, to hoarders from FW/SD. And thus, if someone from those sites sees this thread, it makes it THAT much harder to get the deals for the rest of us.

And you know, the regular Sears thread is bumped often enough that it's almost always on the first page. As for me, I don't check them every day, but because I've posted in them, they show up on my 'user control panel' page if they've been bumped recently.

You might try using that method to find the regular threads, since it works out really well. While some may comment on finding XYZ game which isn't in the FIRST thread page, most of the store threads(Sears, Kmart) ARE updated fairly often with the new info, so it makes them a far better place to check than ones about just 1-4 games.

Ahhh well....it comes down to personal preference and the amount of time you have to spend looking for info, I guess.

[quote name='phear3d']sometimes i feel like people do these type of things for bragging rights. or, maybe they're just too excited to post about it. good haul anyways.[/quote]

Well he wants to help, and I can appreciate that. Though I think it is kind of a "bragging" sort of thing, and we have a special forum dedicated just for that. I guess I should lighten up a bit as I'd rather him post a deal like this that's a re-post than not post something at all for fear of re-posting, or the assumption that it's already been posted when said deal has never been posted.

Weird this hasn't been locked/merged though.

bread's done
Back