Select PS3 "Greatest Hits" Titles for $15 (PS AllStars, Sly Cooper) @ Best Buy

dvgamer

CAGiversary!
Feedback
2 (100%)

needler420 said:
I cacelled a
GTA V pre-order and got PSABR and twisted metal for $24.98 shipped after back to school promo.
Not bad less then $12.50 each shipped.
You still paid far more than Twisted Metal is worth

do you just have to transfer it once or do you always need to boot up the ps3 to play it..

thinking about buying one ... doing the crossplay to get the game into the vita and then dumping the ps3 verison..
You have to redeem the "disc benefits" on a PS3 with your PSN account for your Vita. From there, it gets added to your PSN Account download list, and the disc is no longer needed - you are free to download it to your Vita from the PS Store.

Wazzup4567 said:
It sucks that I need a PS3 to use the Cross-Buy Promotions because I am planning on getting a PSV first.
I haven't actually tried a transfer as I don't own a Vita, but it looks like it'll work an any PS3 so long as you log in with your PSN. I don't know if that helps you any or not?

Time to price match on amazon folks. Submit those price matches.

I submitted price matches on amazon for

Twisted metal

Sly cooper thieves in time

All-stars battle royale
I did for sly cooper and playstation all stars. Hopefully other CAGs did too. I was just about to order them on bestbuy.com and noticed their Rewardzone Silver expedited shipping is still completely fuck ed up. They were going to charge me $13.99 for shipping for just 1 game (even though the other webpages say "FREE"). Best Buy needs to get their online shit together.

Last edited by a moderator:
I think when amazon restocks playstation all stars battle royal its going to be the greatest hits version.

Last edited by a moderator:
Correct the 1st sale was right when the started letting the coupons stack, it was a coupon with 2 games(either or) on it & finding stock was an issue as well. The infamous "They Stack!! @gamer thread title.

You guys are missing the point with the coupons, think of it like the GS B-day coupon w/o an expiration date.
Every $30 GH title is $5 which is $10 cheaper than the deals here but you would have the game 1-3 yrs ago
An @gamer yr sub cost the same as a single issue
$25 off itunes cards, PSN cards, XBL cards, PS+
Every $60 game is $35 on day 1 & all the promos stack(not bundled deals though)
Every $40 vita/3DS game is $15 on day 1(all those mario titles $15)
All the $30 DVD/BluRay sets are $5

As for the credit issue
say I buy 50 copies of GTA5 & sell them for $50 that's $1855 turned into $2500 in 1 month do this for some of the top next gen titles. You can also sell the in demand 3DS titles for $25 each.
Take $25 off the current price dropped 32GB PS vita memory card =$55
Take $25 off any system

That's much more than a measly $25 right & the above is way more the some free crap trust me I always think big picture. The point is these can readily be had at the same prices or cheaper.

edit:also the TW/DS3 bundle is $45
http://www.cheapassgamer.com/topic/317814-45-tmds3-bundle-bb-25-turtle-beach-bo2-le-earbuds-bb-amz-buycom/
I'm sorry, but this is stealing.

bread's done
Back