Selling Apple Airport Express

[quote name='Taboner']Thanks Josh! That's 3/10. I guess you guys are fine with $16? If so, we are 7 away from completing this.[/QUOTE]

$16 is cool with me. By the way are you a New York Rangers fan or a Texas Rangers fan?

[quote name='Josh5890']$16 is cool with me. By the way are you a New York Rangers fan or a Texas Rangers fan?[/QUOTE]

New York Rangers haha. Big hockey fan, but I've been wanting to buy a TR hat because I hate all the NYY bandwagoners here in NYC.

I dont mean to be a dbag, but might as well let you know before people get their hopes up.

"Tradelists are for trading/selling/buying items, not for gambling pools, sweepstakes, lotteries and the like. Lotteries, sweepstakes and gambling pools (with monetary entry) are violations for local, state and federal legal issues for such items, and due to this, they can't be held on CAG."

It is not a lottery. It's a raffle. Lottery involves winning money. This is definitely not a sweepstakes and nothing close to a gambling pool.

I am selling an item though.

Sorry my bad it was the next sentence: "Contests without any monetary cost for entry are allowed in the Contests and Free Stuff forum, though anything that requires money for entry isn't allowed, due to possible scam concerns, as well as the previously mentioned legal concerns."

Raffles are lotteries. Both are a form of gambling. Money is being paid, with no guarantee an item will be received.

Raffles are illegal, unless you go through the proper means. Online raffles are more or less 100% illegal, unless the proceeds go 100% to charity. And even still, you have to be properly licensed to do so.

This issue has been dealt with before on CAG.

I would recommend refunding any money that has been taken, as this will not happen on these boards. If you have a problem, please feel free to talk to CheapyD.

Here's a little reading material: http://rafflefaq.com/

If the buyer agrees to pay $16 for a trading card and with that trading card comes a chance to win a PSPGo, that's perfectly legal. (Just researched it.) The person who pays must be receiving something after all. I'll probably be doing that. I'll edit the OP.

I'm down as long as you can show the exact process of picking the winner. If you can do a live feed, showing you putting 10 names into a hat or something, then picking one completely at random, I'm game. Otherwise you could just "sell" it to your buddy and pocket 144 bucks.

[quote name='kataztrophik']I'm down as long as you can show the exact process of picking the winner. If you can do a live feed, showing you putting 10 names into a hat or something, then picking one completely at random, I'm game. Otherwise you could just "sell" it to your buddy and pocket 144 bucks.[/QUOTE]

Sure thing man. I'll take a video and upload it to YouTube. I'll see if I can get JustinTV working on my iPhone. I'll add you to the list!

[quote name='kataztrophik']I'm down as long as you can show the exact process of picking the winner. If you can do a live feed, showing you putting 10 names into a hat or something, then picking one completely at random, I'm game. Otherwise you could just "sell" it to your buddy and pocket 144 bucks.[/QUOTE]

Yea can you pop on cam for it?

[quote name='bredbu']when you collecting the money ?
whats the paypal email addy[/QUOTE]

Probably tonight if we get all the slots filled. I'll give you my PP when all names are collected.

[quote name='Taboner']How does that site work Dan?[/QUOTE]

Look for the ustream app on your iphone see if its free.

Broadcaster thats what its called.

bread's done
Back