Selling My WII!!!!!!

seththefallen

CAGiversary!
Feedback
3 (100%)
HI appreciate everyone looking, pm me thanks.

I HAVE:

Selling My Mint Condition WII:
I have 4 downloaded Virtual console games:
The Legend of Zelda
The Legend of Zelda: A link to the past
Super Mario brothers
Super Mario World.
Also has the Opera internet Browser.
I have the box, all the original packaging, accessories, etc.. Taking offers, looking for paypal mostly.

Antec P180 Silver Case, with box. Only used 3 months. One of the USB ports is loose but other then that, mint.

GA-965P-DS3 Revision 3.3, Motherboard. Has all the original packaging and accessories. Perfect working condition, still under warranty ( like 2 years left).

Really need money via Paypal for these. Thanks.

Xbox:xbox:

PS1
-
- Chrono Cross, non GH excellent condition with original case and manual and both discs.

Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 2- case, manual, and disc, I know its old but, someone must want it.

PS2:ps2:

DS:ds: / GBA

- Sigma Star Saga, opened, MINT

PC
-Star Wars Galaxies (This is the original, it is used, I found the manual, it is the three installation discs and the plastic case.)

DVD
-Outlaw Star Vol 1 (It is used, has inserts and Discs in mint condition work fine, case has some dents, can send pic if needed.)

-Neon Genesis Evangelion, original U.S. dvd volumes, all of them I think last one is Volume 8. Whole Series.

Gantz Volume 1 with collector's box- opened, used only once, perfect.

Misc:

Haloween Horror Nights 2006 poster

Epiphone Electric Guitar and Amp. Hardly used. I don't know how the hell shipping would work but I am trading it.

Pokemon Gold , cart only.

Lots of Magic the gathering commons, uncommons, random rares etc... I can sell lots of random cards/rarities for certain amounts. I can also trade. If you have any ideas let me know, I don't want the cards since I don't play anymore.

I WANT:

Xbox 360 VGA cables.
Cash via Paypal!

Star Ocean: The Second Story
Lunar 2: Eternal Blue-Complete

DVD

-Tenchi Muyo Perfect Collection

-Justice League Unlimited Season 1
-Batman Beyond Season 1
DS:ds:
-Animal Crossing
-Little Mermaid