[Selling]New pspGO w/lots of Free Stuff[updated,more free stuff added][PICS]W:amazon

TigerEye

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
Selling a psp GO. Its condition is perfect it was only played about 7 times and only played demos on it, so haven't used it for long periods of time.
The system itself is once again perfect, not a single scratch on the Screen or any other part of the system.

Its like new, it comes complete in its box with all of its original contents, all cables and wires and all manuals and Media Go software.

Also im adding additional Free Gifts with it. The free gifts you will get is

+Free psp cleaning cloth :hot: :applause:
+Free pspGO travel case (*official sony high quality travel case, not one of those soft pouches) :hot: :applause:
+Free Crash Bandicoot (ps1) :hot::applause:
+Free Rayman (Ps1) :hot::applause:
+Free Spyro riptos revenge (Ps1) :hot::applause:
+Free Shipping :hot::applause:

(NOTE: these are the actual physical original Ps1 copy's of the games, not the downloaded versions from PSN. These Ps1 games can be played
on your Ps3,Ps2, Ps1, and if you want you can Rip them to your PC, or better yet if you have a psp with CFW you can rip them and then put them on your hacked psp, yes this is legal)

from the PlaystationNetwork you can get the digital version of these games for $5.99 each, but from me you get the actual hard copy of the games FREE. and they are somewhat rare

also a side note: you can play hombrew/emulators (GB,GBC,GBA,NES,SNES,N64) on OFW with a free program called HalfbyteLoader.*please if I sell this and you go dl this program, please only download roms that you already own, im not responsible for what you do) im sure alot of you know about this, this is just for the noobies :)

so......

Price: $195.00

(Important!)Payment: I will only be accepting Amazon gift certificates for this. So if you want to buy this you must put $195.00 on a amazon gift code and send me the code via Email. That is how Amazon payment works.

Why im only taking amazon? Because I do not have a paypal account, and I already have money in my Amazon account so I will just add to that. my Amazon account is my substitute for a paypal account. Im not accepting any other type of payment.

Shipping: Will Ship Product within 24-48 hours after receiving payment. (Remember I am shipping for FREE) Only for US members.

For more info you can contact me at

[email protected]

or send me a PM from here. :D

PICS:

Photo0011.jpg

Photo0012.jpg

Photo0013.jpg

PIC-0009.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='platinumsoldier']Hey, is the PSP Go Bundle the only thing you have to trade or do you have other stuff as well?[/QUOTE]

for right now, yes it is. but in the very near future (like maybe 1-2 weeks near future) i will have a updated list. I plan to also put up some of my other old games. i will be making a list and such.

ill have games of all different kinds, even retro, like nes and n64, maybe even more ps1.

ill also have some ps2, xbox, ds, and psp titles (UMD version of course)
but right now I only have this psp go up and ready to sell. (gotta sort through all my other things see what I want to keep,what I want to sell, test to see if the older games still work, etc)

but yeah this psp GO bundle is the only big thing I have, after this ill only be selling little things like games. I am new to this site, its great so far. I will start building up my trust with this being my first sell. but yeah expect alot more from me in the future. :)

also thanks for the free bumps :)

bread's done
Back