Selling off Suikoden 1 and 2, Klonoa, Star Ocean 2, and more, mint! Hurry please!

c

CAGiversary!
Feedback
11 (100%)
Mods, please move this for me if this is in the wrong forum... Thanks, and I'm sorry.

My friend is taking a trip out of state and needs to make some quick money for the trip. So, he is selling his copies of rare PlayStation games. ALL are in good-to-perfect condition with original case and manual and NON-Greatest Hits. Since he is planning to leave on Wednesday, he requests that payments must be Paypaled to him.

Here is a list of what he wants to sell. Leave a message here with what you would be willing to pay, Paypal, within the next day or two. Each item will be sold to the highest bidder.

Suikoden 1 [$30 famousmort]
Suikoden 2 [$95 Nutts]
Klonoa: Door to Phantomile [$31 eldad9]
Final Fantasy Tactics (NON-GH) [$11 mkg12]
Star Ocean: The Second Story [$19 eldad9]
Chrono Cross (NON-GH) [$11 mkg12]
Xenogears (NON-GH) [$22 Nutts]
Final Fantasy 8 (NON-GH, but case has minimal damage [about half of the CD 'prongs' have fallen out, but all the CDs still stay in place], otherwise great condition) [$6 ChaosZero]
Brave Fencer Musashi (with FF8 Demo Disc) [$16 eldad9]
Megaman Legends (NON-GH) [$5 ChaosZero]
Legend of Mana [$20 dipsetrenegade]

These are huge pics, so we're linking to them instead of placing them here.
A front shot of all of the cases
First disc(s) and manuals
Same as above, except the double-disc cases are flipped to the third and fourth slots
A back shot of all of the cases

Sorry for not using eBay. He needs the money fast. We will upload pics over the next hour or so. We would need you to pay first, but you can check the feedback thread and see that everyone loves me :D. Also, I have one feedback on the new system as well, here: http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/traderratings.php?u=5795

We will take the best offer. He wants to ship these out Tuesday afternoon, so please act fast! No eChecks, please, since the money will need to be available to him during his trip.

Okay, seriously, CAGs. This is a rare opportunity to grab some hard-to-find games that a lot of you seek, in totally great condition. He takes great care of his games, as you'll be able to see from the pictures I will be uploading shortly.

We will PM whoever makes the best offer for these games within the next few days, and we would ask that Paypal payment be made immediately. We will ship these games out Tuesday morning, as long as the payment has gone through Paypal.

If you have ANY questions at ALL, please email him at [redacted]@crazygrandpa.com, or me at [redacted]@yahoo.com. Please refrain from PMing or emailing offers, though, so everyone knows what the current high offers for the games are.

Thanks!

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='mkg12']you make it seem slightly scammy, just a thought[/QUOTE]
I know, it'll seem much less-so when we get the pictures up. We're working on it literally right now.

well here is what i would be willing to pay right now, with no pics or anything

Suikoden 1 $15
Final Fantasy Tactics (NON-GH)$10
Xenogears (NON-GH)$18
Legend of Mana (NON-GH)$15
:D

[quote name='mkg12']well here is what i would be willing to pay right now, with no pics or anything

Suikoden 1 $15
Final Fantasy Tactics (NON-GH)$10
Xenogears (NON-GH)$18
Legend of Mana (NON-GH)$15
:D[/QUOTE]

nice :lol:

right now with pictures.....might raise offer later:bouncy:

how will we know what the best offers are though? like if we want to out offer somone else if people start throwing out a lot of offers

Suikoden 1$16
Suikoden 2$out of range
Final Fantasy Tactics (NON-GH)$11
Chrono Cross (NON-GH)$11
Xenogears (NON-GH)$16
Legend of Mana (NON-GH)$16

total $70

There no such thing a Legend of mana GH or even Brave Fencer GH. But anyway, I offered $75 shipped for suikoden 2.

got any feedbacks?

whoaaaaa there postaboy, no need to hip-hop-idy so fast now

i think he has one real feedback, the ones on the "new trade system" which hasnt even been really implemented yet doesnt count i believe

[quote name='mkg12']whoaaaaa there postaboy, no need to hip-hop-idy so fast now

i think he has one real feedback, the ones on the "new trade system" which hasnt even been really implemented yet doesnt count i believe[/QUOTE]
Yeah, then I guess I technically only have one feedback here. I recently sent out a couple copies of King of Fighters: Maximum Impact for cost + shipping, that's the best proof I have on CAG for my legitimacy. Here's the thread: http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?p=850339

We are closely watching this thread, so please consider every new, higher bid to be the price to beat for the corresponding game. Also, he is not looking for trades, sorry.

Edit: We received a PM from the user Suoukun offering $30 for Klonoa. I'd like to change what I originally stated, and ask that everyone please place their offers here, so that they can be seen by everyone, so everyone knows what the current high offer is. Thank you!

Edit 2: Also, all offers should be considered to be shipping-included. In other words, the price you offer will be all that you pay, we'll take care of the shipping costs, unless you want us to ship in some kind of special way that would cost more than normal (we're expecting to pay about $4 per game for shipping).

even if paid with paypal, its going to take 3-5 business days to get the money in your account...and you cant just use it out of the account without a paypal debit card

While I cannot stop anyone from completing this transaction, I urge you to be more sensible in your purchase. Please be aware that you'll be sending first to a trader with low feedack. Though you may be getting these lower than ebay prices, there's a risk that you may be paying for nothing.

[quote name='jevon90']$100 for all 11[/QUOTE]

this is the adamj half of this non-ebay-auction-thing. i'm going to start putting the highest bids in next to the titles, since i've already had an offer of $110 for just suikoden 1 and 2 alone.

i'm going to have to go with the highest bids i've got tomorrow morning so that i can get the money and mail the games the same day. if i don't hear from people who have "won" (or whatever this is) by tomorrow, don't worry. i'll still get you the games - it will just be after i get back, which should be next monday (the 25th).

as far as this goes:

[quote name='blackjaw']even if paid with paypal, its going to take 3-5 business days to get the money in your account...and you cant just use it out of the account without a paypal debit card[/QUOTE]

as it stands, i have enough money to GET to the place i want to go. my only problem is that i'm lacking in funds to COME BACK. if i were to get the money tomorrow and put it right in my bank account, there's a good chance it would at least be in my available balance by sunday.

i know this sounds shady and if there was another way of doing it, i would. unfortunately, i'm really mashed for time so this whole process has to be rushed (and, coincidentally, looks really "scammy"). i'll give my name, address, and phone number to all highest bidders so you can contact me and know that i'm not trying to rip anyone off.

thanks,
adam

i thought you need the money for the trip though....so what good will it do if the highest bidder doesnt even contact or pay before you guys leave? cause you say you need the money but say its ok if they pay later?

[quote name='mkg12']i thought you need the money for the trip though....so what good will it do if the highest bidder doesnt even contact or pay before you guys leave? cause you say you need the money but say its ok if they pay later?[/QUOTE]

ok, i should clarify. it's NOT ok if NO ONE pays by tomorrow. i'll be screwed and have no way of coming home. what i meant, and didn't say, was the smaller amounts ($10-20 range) can go unpaid til after i get back. i don't want them to, but you know what i mean. i was trying to be reassuring to the people who might miss the opportunity to pay tomorrow (since i'm leaving early wednesday morning and it's a 10+ hour drive, etc etc).

in all honesty, i'd be set for the trip with just famousmort's bid on suiko1&2 alone. the rest is just padding so my account won't run dry while i'm out of town.

thanks,
adam

[quote name='wubb']This hasn't been moved yet? Trakan shall soon have a PM.[/QUOTE]

Thanks wubb. Moved to Trading.

[quote name='ChaosZero']when will bidding end?[/QUOTE]

tomorrow morning after i get out of my morning class (11am est, 8am pst).

thanks,
adam(not c)

ok, everyone. final bids are listed on the main page and i will be PMing all of the winners shortly with my name, address, phone number, and paypal account info. thank you all for your help & i'll get all games mailed today as long as the payment comes in!

thanks,
adam

all winners have been PM'd. in my copy&paste PM, i forgot to note that i need your addresses in order to ship to you (obviously, but i'm on cold medication and a little spaced out). please reply to my PM with the name & address i should ship to.

thanks,
adam

Got my Suikoden 1 today, looks great. Would have posted sooner but my apartment mailbox was literally too packed to open until I could catch the mailman today.

bread's done
Back