Seth's Lowball #6 is OVER! All Invoices sent! Totals are Listed!

Bump, Just added a Gameboy Pocket system (Blue) which is now up for grabs.. This would go PERFECT with Pokemon Blue people... wink wink

Your "Unknown carts" appear to be Famicom bootleg games.
Some of them are quite rare and valuable, but the majority of them aren't worth much at all.
The adapters are worth a little bit of money though (I recently sold a pair of them with games for $70 on ebay. link and link)

Also, definitely watching this lowball. Just watching for now though; I can't decide if I should spend money on games or my 4-wheeler...

[quote name='skiizim']I think your "unknown" carts are knock offs, might be wise to take them down.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='ROB64']Your "Unknown carts" appear to be Famicom bootleg games.
Some of them are quite rare and valuable, but the majority of them aren't worth much at all.
The adapters are worth a little bit of money though (I recently sold a pair of them with games for $70 on ebay. link and link)

Also, definitely watching this lowball. Just watching for now though; I can't decide if I should spend money on games or my 4-wheeler...[/QUOTE]

Thanks so much for the feedback guys, Yea I found them in a box full of games I got from a yard sale and never knew what they were for. I went ahead and removed them from the Lowball as to keep everything official so to speak.

Thanks again for the heads up! Oh and ROB64..You don't need to drop any money on that 4-wheeler bro, go ahead and drop some bombs here in my auction instead =)

[quote name='LegioXIX']Is that Portal 2 cd-key used or not?[/QUOTE]

I myself haven't used it but I purchased it at a GoodWill so I'm guessing it has been used. I believe the CD-Key is only used to "Install" the game on your system however I may be wrong.

[quote name='Setherial']I myself haven't used it but I purchased it at a GoodWill so I'm guessing it has been used. I believe the CD-Key is only used to "Install" the game on your system however I may be wrong.[/QUOTE]

I suggest you de-list the item, then. Once the cd-key is used it is tied to the Steam account it was installed on, rendering the game useless to anyone else.

adada.gif
Pokemon Blue $6

Sega Saturn System w/Pod Controller! (UNTESTED) - $4.00
VStar Wars Rouge Squadron III: Rebel Strike - $1.00
Virtua Fighter - $1.00
Star Wars: The Force Unleashed $2.00
Star Wars Rouge Squadron III: Rebel Strike - $1.00
GameBoy Pocket System - $11.00

Thanks

http://img6.imageshack.us/img6/9876/01252012871.jpg[customspoiler=Promo Posters]All poster are made of card-stock, pretty big, at least about 2ft by 1 1/2ft and some are even bigger! They will be packaged in cardboard and wrap in shipping paper so it is not bended during transit[/customspoiler]EXTRA SHIPPING
Dragon Age II A 1 Bezerker $2
Kingdoms of Amalur A 1 Bezerker $1
Sonic Generations
A 1 Bezerker $2
Star Wars: The Old Republic A 1 Bezerker $1
The Darkness II A 1 Bezerker $2

Resident Evil Revelations Limited Edition 3DS Case-5
Game Genie-2
Anamaniacs-3
Disney's Goof Troop-2
Porky Pigs Haunted Holiday-2
Sega Saturn Pod Controller-3